Mass Shooting of Children - WTF?!?! | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Mass Shooting of Children - WTF?!?!

22 person stabbing at a chinese school as well. Upset people are really upset.

It makes sense. I suspect people with preexisting mental illness are much more easier targets for control and manipulation. Operation MKULTRA by the CIA have been documented in the US for decades by people whose "programming" failed and came to tell the stories of how exactly they operate. It's sad because they do own everything; including the media.

A recent news story i read covered a law case n the European Court of Human Rights where the court ruled that the CIA tortured and sodomised a terror suspect

Here it is from a mainstream Uk newspaper: http://www.guardian.co.uk/law/2012/dec/13/cia-tortured-sodomised-terror-suspect

How many people are aware that their secret service are torturing and sexually abusing people around the world right now?

Reactions: Azazel
I'm not so sure. It at least won't happen as easily here because unlike the UK, the States have a Constitution, wherein one of the first amendments by our currently accepted interpretation (*scoffs*) is the right to bear arms.

I have never agreed with this interpretation, since it clearly mentions a well-regulated militia. Whether outlawing guns is actually benevolent, in light of your allegations, I don't know.

a piece of paper isn't going to stop anyone. The idea on that paper isn't that strongly believed anymore either.

a piece of paper isn't going to stop anyone. The idea on that paper isn't that strongly believed anymore either.

It's held up a pretty long time. But, I guess we'll be seeing what people believe now.

This is a whole 'nother thread, really, but who thinks 9/11 was staged?

It's held up a pretty long time. But, I guess we'll be seeing what people believe now.

Yeah it has been a long time. Society has changed since then. I was just listening to the radio that had a DJ going on about how we need to change the second amendment.

I dislike the conspiracy theory myself. However, I do recall something about certain individuals like Oswald and such having "Catcher in the Rye" in their possesion. (was supposed to mean something about mind control or some such)

I don't think that people can be easily programmed to do things. I do however believe that the media has a political agenda and targets certain stories and slants things in a certain way to elicit responses. The herd mentality makes most American quick to jump on the "public outcry" [edit] about guns and gun control bandwagon and endorse knee jerk reactions.

I think the worst conspiracy in recent times is the H0m3lan d S3cur ity being instigated beneath everyone's sleeping noses.

In this case, you have a 24 year old who got in an arguement in the principals office (if I'm not mistaken) and shot those people then went to his mother's classroom and shot her and the children she was teaching. Hard to fathom that logically, there isn't an underlying emotional issue with Mom at play here. The Aurora shooter detailed his plans in a notebook he sent to the university's psychologist and was obviously fantasy prone and in the grips of a delusional state when he did what he did.

The only thing about "now" that is different is
1. The speed of information. News from every part of the world are at our fingertips in an instant. Blood and Death are interesting to the public.
2. Guns and methods of killing people have gotten better and quicker. It is easier to kill a lot of people in a short amount of time.

Last edited:
I'm not so sure. It at least won't happen as easily here because unlike the UK, the States have a Constitution, wherein one of the first amendments by our currently accepted interpretation (*scoffs*) is the right to bear arms.

I have never agreed with this interpretation, since it clearly mentions a well-regulated militia. Whether outlawing guns is actually benevolent, in light of your allegations, I don't know.

The constitution has already been undermined for example by the 'patriot Act'

I used to have really liberal views on guns...i thought they had no place in a civilised society and so on and so on

But now i have a totally different perspective

The only thing stopping our government from oppressing us is our ability to hold it accountable. If they take the guns away we lose a large part of our ability to hold it accountable

Alongside this there has been new legislation allowing the US military to arrest, detain and torture US citizens without trial. this is called the National Defense Authorisation Act (NDAA) and its currently being contested by a high court judge....she's the only thing that's stopped this total hand over of power to the government (ie private banking interests)....for now

The guns even though they cause accidents and violence that is horrible are actually the only thing keeping a degree of power balance in the US between the elite and the people and that's why its enshrined in the constitution, because militias threw off the british government who themselves were controlled by private banking interests

The constitution was also meant to protect a free press and prevent a take over by bankers. here's what founding father Thomas jefferson had to say:

''I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.''

Last edited:

I would never admit that I believe it otherwise I'd have to admit that I either have to do something about it or accept that I am a coward.

I dislike the conspiracy theory myself. However, I do recall something about certain individuals like Oswald and such having "Catcher in the Rye" in their possesion.

I don't think that people can be easily programmed to do things. I do however believe that the media has a political agenda and targets certain stories and slants things in a certain way to elicit responses. The herd mentality makes most American quick to jump on the "public outcry" bandwagon and endorse knee jerk reactions.

I think the worst conspiracy in recent times is the H0m3lan d S3cur ity being instigated beneath everyone's sleeping noses.

In this case, you have a 24 year old who got in an arguement in the principals office (if I'm not mistaken) and shot those people then went to his mother's classroom and shot her and the children she was teaching. Hard to fathom that logically, there isn't an underlying emotional issue with Mom at play here. The Aurora shooter detailed his plans in a notebook he sent to the university's psychologist and was obviously fantasy prone and in the grips of a delusional state when he did what he did.

The only thing about "now" that is different is
1. The speed of information. News from every part of the world are at our fingertips in an instant. Blood and Death are interesting to the public.
2. Guns and methods of killing people have gotten better and quicker. It is easier to kill a lot of people in a short amount of time.

Idk about herd mentality in this case. I think everyone feels bad in their own selves by watching several children get gunned down. Attributing human kindness to a herd mentality is pretty short sighted and slightly extremist. Same with several other tragedies.

Reactions: Nixie
Idk about herd mentality in this case. I think everyone feels bad in their own selves by watching several children get gunned down. Attributing human kindness to a herd mentality is pretty short sighted and slightly extremist. Same with several other tragedies.

To clarify, I was talking about the whole "gun control" issue that is likely to arise out of this incident.

Yes this is what its all about. The Aurora shooting happened days before a UN conference on gun control

The CIA has a very utilitarian approach...but they are thinking only about the greatest happiness of the greatest number of rich and powerful that control the world. They forget about goodness and justice.

As this was happening, the lame-duck congress in my state sent legislation on to the governor that would allow firearms to be carried in schools and abolish gun-free zones. It also changes the screening processes to speed it up and get the guns in the buyer's hands faster.

Reactions: Quiet
I've just seen it. Won't be news here until tomorrow. Has it just happened? :O It's so awful I lack words atm...

I've just seen it. Won't be news here until tomorrow. Has it just happened? :O It's so awful I lack words atm...

It happen this morning around 10am. I know, it's just horrible...

I think about my son who will be attending Kindergarten next year, and it scares me to death. It can happen anywhere. We live in a good area with an excellent school district (just like the one in CT) and this shows that it can happen anywhere. It makes me sick to my stomach. It brought me to tears. Those children were practically babies.

Reactions: Azazel
The CIA has a very utilitarian approach...but they are thinking only about the greatest happiness of the greatest number of rich and powerful that control the world. They forget about goodness and justice.

I think they are recruited from certain educational establishments such as Yale and harvard in the states and in the UK the primary recrutiment grounds for the secret service (and civil service) is Oxford, cambridge and eton

people wtih the correct family connections are given the tap on the shoulder and recruited into secret societies within those establishments for example the skull and bones or the wolfs head. These societies follow an initiation programme which is to do with vetting the recruit to make sure they are made of the right stuff; by the right stuff i mean that they lack empathy

They then graduate into the CIA or the NSA etc

Hollywood made an interesting film called 'the good shepherd' with matt damon's character being based on real life spy cheif jesus james angleton. it depicts him being initiated into the skull and bones. There's is a pretty disturbing scene where they interrogate a guy who is innocent and they inject him with LSD as a truth serum

They are currently flying people around the world on rendition flights to countries where they can torture them. they are also holding many people prisoner without trial at guantanamo because it is out of the jurisdiction of the US courts...they basically see themselves as above the law

Here's president bush senior in his days in the skull and bones (he's to the left of the clock):

Skull_and_Crossbones_c1947,_GHW_Bush_left_of_clock.jpg

The CIA experimented with mind control; a proces that often involved sexual abuse: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

They also assasinated political activists in operation Cointelpro: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cointelpro

They would run what they called 'black bag operations' where they would bust into someones house and shoot them then plant a gun on them and say they shot the suspect in self defence

When Kerry and Bush were competiting for the presidency the whole thing was a farce because both men were members of the skull and bones and like the CIA once you are a memeber you are ALWAYS a member. Here's what happened to a student who asked John kerry about the skull and bones club:

[video=youtube;r7Qef8oPmag]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7Qef8oPmag[/video]

Yes absolutely i think it was staged

Building 7 went down without being hit by a plane? There were military exercises on the day that drew attention away and caused confusion

The neo-con think tank the rand corporation wrote a paper before 9/11 called 'the project for a new american century' in which it laid a plan for the US to dominate the middle eastern oil fields. In order to do this they realised that there would need to be a new pearl harbour event to galvanise public opinion behind the manouvres that they needed to make

Then there was the focussed lying campaign by the neo-cons to trick people into taking the US into war with Iraq:

[video=youtube;nE2SdF1fN4s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE2SdF1fN4s[/video]

I think this is what you should expect, when medication, counseling and community services are used as a substitute for institutional care for the insane.

Bring back the asylums.

[MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION]
You are very knowledgable on this subject...it's impressive.

Many do not want to believe that things like this exist, but the proof is there.

And "The Good Shepherd" was an excellent movie. One of my favs.

Reactions: muir
I think this is what you should expect, when medication, counseling and community services are used as a substitute for institutional care for the insane.

Bring back the asylums.

And put our politicians and bankers in them?