Man Arrested Claiming He Was From The Future | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Man Arrested Claiming He Was From The Future

Doctor Who came to mind when I originally saw this article. I see no reason not to believe him. Of course, this is also impossible for us to prove.

I find it odd that two different events have occurred that had to do with a time paradox. True or false.

wtf is tweed

on that note:

lol @ not mentioning 'bloody black holes' and 'dissapearing from his cell'

@Saru Inc tweed is a type of fabric.

@Sriracha bluebird?

@subwayrider I know what you mean. I would make an awful cop! I would probably vacillate between social worker without boundaries and then, once I reached burnout, a cold, heartless, unreasonably distrusting officer. God.

This is all sorts of lol that made my night. It's a fascinating possibility to consider we could have time travel visitors, particularly ones from the future, and I'm willing to contend we probably do or will, but I don't think this guy is it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sriracha
Arresting him is going too far, he's needs a psychiatrist that will listen to him.

He had me until the Kit Kats. Everyone knows it's the Twix bar that rules the future!

That was a really creative story, or a really weird future. Why would a time machine look like a blender?? I guess the casing must have been designed by some descendent of George Osborne.

Perhaps a machine obsessively improved upon by James Dyson.
"Most time machines suck you up and spit you out any old place. But the Dyson time machine gently places you in any dimension of time you please. Never wrinkling your tweed sport coat or, melting your Kit Kats!"
j-dyson.jpg

If time travel were possible, I would be traveling between the future and the present, not going back in time.

Perhaps he is from Japan

6a00d8341c5d3253ef01310f510b7d970c-800wi.jpg