Love Language Test | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Love Language Test

Our longest walk lately together was the parking lot of Mayo Clinic...
enough said.

I'll go back and pretend for the sake of getting on with the spirit of this fine thread.

3 words of affirmation
11 quality time
0 receiving of gifts
8 acts of service
8 physical touch

5 Words of Affirmation
8 Quality Time
1 Receiving of Gifts
4 Acts of Service
12 Physical Touch

I think this just says that I am touch deprived.

Last edited:
If so, then I a "quality time" deprived...

Score Love Language 6 Words of Affirmation 7 Quality Time 3 Receiving of Gifts 8 Acts of Service 6 Physical Touch

11 Words of Affirmation
7 Quality Time
3 Receiving of Gifts
1 Acts of Service
8 Physical Touch

Anyone who has receiving gifts as there lowest priority needs to PM me ASAP!

:(

I like cheep crap that shows thought like a flower stolen from a neighbours pristine garden or a love letter or breakfast in bed not the expensive stuff, could care less about that.

Those extra 2 points bite!

Last edited:
Every time I take this test I get a different result. The latest:
4 Words of Affirmation
11 Quality Time
7 Receiving of Gifts
3 Acts of Service
5 Physical Touch

Quality time is always highest for me. This is the first time gifts came in second, lol.

8 Words of Affirmation
8 Quality Time
3 Receiving of Gifts
4 Acts of Service
7 Physical Touch

Our longest walk lately together was the parking lot of Mayo Clinic...
enough said.

Every time someone says Mayo Clinic I always think of a rehabilitation center for people who are addicted to mayonnaise. :noidea:

My results:

5 Words of Affirmation
8 Quality Time
0 Receiving of Gifts
5 Acts of Service
12 Physical Touch

I appreciate Quality Time almost as much as Physical Touch, it's just that Physical Touch is Quality Time to me. :)

Score Love Language
7 Words of Affirmation
10 Quality Time
1 Receiving of Gifts
5 Acts of Service
7 Physical Touch

I like being with people. But I really like it when we're together, talking about things and giving back messages.

*pens Gloomy*

6 Words of Affirmation
10 Quality Time
1 Receiving of Gifts
6 Acts of Service
7 Physical Touch

:m063:answering some of these questions made me feel uncomfortable o.o why would i say "i like for you to touch me when you walk by?" o.o... who the heck says that?
"I feel loved when you touch me." "I need to be touched every day"... they must be lepors or something...:m185:....
I did it though <.<...>.>...
Score Love Language 7 Words of Affirmation 10 Quality Time 1 Receiving of Gifts 7 Acts of Service 5 Physical Touch

Last edited:
LOL, SH! Scouting out the girls, eh? You cheap bastard, you're picking only the girls who you don't have to spend anything on! :D

LOL, SH! Scouting out the girls, eh? You cheap bastard, you're picking only the girls who you don't have to spend anything on! :D

LOL Yeah.

Would it really matter? We're all across the globe here (just realized how cool that is, and how disappointing at the same time)