Love Language Test

Score Love Language
7 Words of Affirmation
8 Quality Time
1 Receiving of Gifts
6 Acts of Service
8 Physical Touch

How to interpret your Profile Score:

Your highest score indicates your primary love language. Your second highest score indicates your secondary love
language. If two scores are identical, you are bilingual (you have two primary love languages). If the scores of your
primary and your secondary language are close (for example, 10 & 9 respectfully), it indicates both are important to
you. Whatever a significant other does to express love in either of these languages will get emotional points with you.
The highest possible score for any language is 12.

Having a clear picture of your primary & secondary love languages will explain much of your past behavior Think back
over the past and ask yourself "What have I most often requested from significant others?" Chances are your answer
will lie within the scope of your primary & secondary love languages. You have been requesting that which would meet
your deepest need for emotional love.

What does this say about me?

Score Love Language
8 Words of Affirmation
11 Quality Time
2 Receiving of Gifts
4 Acts of Service
5 Physical Touch

Oh Gawd! I've become my mother! :eek:

Took it a while ago. Got quality time first and physical touch second

Score Love Language
3 Words of Affirmation
5 Quality Time
4 Receiving of Gifts
9 Acts of Service
9 Physical Touch

Anyone surprised that the resident ESTP wants Acts of service and Physical touch in equal measures?

Score Love Language
7 Words of Affirmation
7 Quality Time
0 Receiving of Gifts
7 Acts of Service
9 Physical Touch

How to interpret your Profile Score: Your highest score indicates your primary love language. Your second highest score indicates your secondary love
language. If two scores are identical, you are bilingual (you have two primary love languages). If the scores of your
primary and your secondary language are close (for example, 10 & 9 respectfully), it indicates both are important to
you. Whatever a significant other does to express love in either of these languages will get emotional points with you.
The highest possible score for any language is 12. Having a clear picture of your primary & secondary love languages will explain much of your past behavior Think back
over the past and ask yourself "What have I most often requested from significant others?" Chances are your answer
will lie within the scope of your primary & secondary love languages. You have been requesting that which would meet
your deepest need for emotional love.

8 Words of Affirmation
9 Quality Time
1 Receiving of Gifts
2 Acts of Service
10 Physical Touch

7 Words of Affirmation
9 Quality Time
0 Receiving of Gifts
9 Acts of Service
5 Physical Touch

Last edited:
8 Words of Affirmation
7 Quality Time
1 Receiving of Gifts
4 Acts of Service
10 Physical Touch

Last edited:
11 Physical Touch
7 Quality Time
6 Words of Affirmation
4 Receiving of Gifts
2 Acts of Service

The highest possible score for any language is 12.

Heeee! :D

Score Love Language 6 Words of Affirmation 10 Quality Time 2 Receiving of Gifts 1 Acts of Service 11 Physical Touch

This makes so much sense to me, especially the score for Acts of Service. I'm fiercely independent and don't always appreciate my lover's take-charge attitude and his need to do things for me that I can do for myself. My two highest scores are also in line with what I appreciate most about the relationship.

Cool thread.

Anyone who has receiving gifts as there lowest priority needs to PM me ASAP!

Score Love Language 6 Words of Affirmation 8 Quality Time 2 Receiving of Gifts 4 Acts of Service 10 Physical Touch
SH, I'm not sure you want me PM'ing you with this.

THATS WHAT YOU THINK! :eyebrows:

Score Love Language 8 Words of Affirmation 10 Quality Time 0 Receiving of Gifts 3 Acts of Service 9 Physical Touch

Score Love Language 10 Words of Affirmation 9 Quality Time 1 Receiving of Gifts 4 Acts of Service 6 Physical Touch

I couldn't make it past question #3.