Let's connect on the forum! ;D | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Let's connect on the forum! ;D

I like to get to know everyone, feel free to pm me :)

Im into-
Reptiles and inverts, mainly snakes and spiders
Music, I like most types, but goth/industrial are my faves
Reading
Vikings
Buddhism
Paganism
Drawing
tattoos and piercings
Nature
movies...ohhhh how I love movies
Xmen, yes im a geek lol.

Reactions: Diana
This is actually a good idea. I love making online friends and talking to new people. However I have to warn you that I'm pretty shy too, and almost never make contact with someone first.

I'm interested in...

Music [I sing and play stringed instruments]
Travelling [I've been to europe 7 times!]
Astronomy
Chess
Languages [I speak Cornish Welsh and German]
history
politics
books
and lots of other stuff I can't think of right now. Anyone can feel free to add me to skype or msn, which is in my profile. for anyone brave enough to hand out their phone number I can call people for free because I have skype-out and I'm happy to give my number too, as long as you understand about timezones hehe.

Is Cornish not English?

Nope it's a Celtic language.

Iv been to cornwall loads of times and never once heard anyone speak Celtic (or anything else other than English), or even knew that they used it other than in Ireland and Scotland.
Learn something new every day I guess lol

Congrats to you all people having any interests at all. I can't say that I have :/

Anyone who wants to message me can...I'm not that scary, I promise. I am sort of random though, I jump from subject to subject for no reason often. I admit, I'm not that deep of a person, I don't read philosophy or any of that stuff but I've had some crazy life experiences. I'm a pretty good listener too. My yahoo id is dragonfly2512 and msn is human.wreckage25@hotmail.com. Just make sure you tell me who you are so I don't mistake you for a bot.