Legalizing murder of abortionists | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

Legalizing murder of abortionists

This is a really bad subject to start upon now, guys. I don't even see how it's relevant to this thread and it makes me uncomfortable.

Reactions: Barnabas
This is a really bad subject to start upon now, guys. I don't even see how it's relevant to this thread and it makes me uncomfortable.

I agree, I feel very uncomfortable talking about this issue right now as well.

If it becomes a political debate,
then by definition, it becomes about power:
Specifically, the power the government has over a woman's body, and her conscience.

No, I think this is where you go wrong because arguing about morals is pointless since the argument always ends with "I can believe what I believe". You could try and argue morals with a neo-nazi but you won't get far, because it's what they believe and no one can change that except for themselves.

This is a debate on the political level that could or could not be put into law, that is why this is a political debate. I do agree that making abortions completely illegal no matter what is about power, but the pro choice side is not. That is why I'm on the pro choice side, because it's not about having power over another indivdual, rather, it is about letting people exercise their freedom to do what they want with their bodies.