[INFJ] - Law of Attraction? What's your take on the subject? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Law of Attraction? What's your take on the subject?

Ok, sure. I would enjoy learning why, if you know and would like to explain.
Physics is the description of the laws of everything we (think we) know exists. But there exists more than we know. Ergo, physics is less than everything.

Reactions: Professor Snep
Dr Joe Dispenza (among many others) has talked about consciousness and how it affects our reality. I don't think it's beyond the realms of reason to see how the way we think about things can and does affect our reality. As he says 'neurons that fire together wire together' in this statement he is both trying to make people aware of the fact that they create their reality, and that we create our own 'maps' for ourselves and also define the boundaries and limitations of these maps. (Which by this definition can also be different). Recognising that phenomena is connected and related is part of quantum physics and also negates the Newtonian view of singular of cause(s) and effect(s). I think a lot of people talking about this stuff are talking about more than just the 'law of attraction', but that this idea is also included within this view.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&r...=zfHMBNVW9w8&usg=AOvVaw3tgduo_OYbrRRl-_shLA_l

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&r...=ningM3XIoTg&usg=AOvVaw3N36lhtsEDI-MDMewl_ZUP

Physics is the description of the laws of everything we (think we) know exists. But there exists more than we know. Ergo, physics is less than everything.

I see your angle, but there are certain "laws" (theories) that have withstood the test of time, hence why I throw around the word "law".

I see your angle, but there are certain "laws" (theories) that have withstood the test of time, hence why I throw around the word "law".
You are missing the point again. Phsysics (as any scientific field) can still only hold the current pool of knowledge at any one time. And we still only experience 3 dimensions simultaneously, that doesn't change. If we were able to perceive all of the fourth dimension at once, I might agree with you. But it's not, so I don't.

Entertaining this more, I now wonder what phenomena has defied our current understanding of how these laws operate.

Reactions: Wyote
Anyone who has ever opened astral doorways or has immersed him or herself in works of the occult understands exactly how very real the law of attraction is.

Arguably more so than anyone suggesting that it doesn't exist. It is a matter of personal experience.

Anyone who has ever opened astral doorways or has immersed him or herself in works of the occult understands exactly how very real the law of attraction is.

Arguably more so than anyone suggesting that it doesn't exist. It is a matter of personal experience.

url.gif

81b59faa7aadb212600e8f6253199306.png

I fear that some people might mistake me for someone that I'm not, due to past posts in this thread. I'm not a non-believer, but I see them as two distinct things instead of imagining they are connected until they actually are. Pity the fool who does not believe in magic.

I fear that some people might mistake me for someone that I'm not, due to past posts in this thread. I'm not a non-believer, but I see them as two distinct things instead of imagining they are connected until they actually are. Pity the fool who does not believe in magic.

Unknowns are hard to deal with for everyone

knowitall.gif

Oh come on, it's not like I went back on my word. :)

We will get there. Knowledge will come to science. Esoterics use outdated scientific data anyway.

We'll come out as victorious, no matter which faction we side with. Because in the end, all gathered evidence will further humanity.

Bro u know what magic? Deathjam no.1 supplement! 9+ inches! Miracle given with most expensive site supporter member status. Hahaha site supporter. They need site to support you with your 9 extra inch stamina! Buy now!

Dr Joe Dispenza (among many others) has talked about consciousness and how it affects our reality. I don't think it's beyond the realms of reason to see how the way we think about things can and does affect our reality. As he says 'neurons that fire together wire together' in this statement he is both trying to make people aware of the fact that they create their reality, and that we create our own 'maps' for ourselves and also define the boundaries and limitations of these maps. (Which by this definition can also be different). Recognising that phenomena is connected and related is part of quantum physics and also negates the Newtonian view of singular of cause(s) and effect(s). I think a lot of people talking about this stuff are talking about more than just the 'law of attraction', but that this idea is also included within this view.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwixyJftpI3aAhWqLsAKHeiOAoUQtwIILjAA&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfHMBNVW9w8&usg=AOvVaw3tgduo_OYbrRRl-_shLA_l

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwixyJftpI3aAhWqLsAKHeiOAoUQtwIINDAB&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ningM3XIoTg&usg=AOvVaw3N36lhtsEDI-MDMewl_ZUP
CDqD1KV.jpg

So what's your answer then Prof Snep?

I apparently posed a question that I now wish I wouldn't have. One of those moments where I should have gone with question number 2, which was to not ask. I see so much discord in the responses.

Eh, I'll refrain next time.

Thanks for the effort. I'll go back to keeping silent. I believe I have made a mistake.

Oh...look over there....I see a good book I should go read....

Exit...stage...(not telling)....look at me...do you see me escaping? Nothing to see here...

(closes laptop slowly, unplugs laptop, puts laptop under the couch, walks away slowly without turning my back to it...)

What's the bogus statement?