[INFJ] - Law of Attraction? What's your take on the subject? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Law of Attraction? What's your take on the subject?

I’m wondering if I ask the universe for EH’s cat, will he hand her over? I will have to be very persuasive for this to work.
Darn it. I wanted to will the universe for the same. EH's cat is so lovely.

Nah'aaah.
Instantly reminded me of this:
f9c5b9ac8d5795567bc8187003ac0bc4c2448e5f26408d20e0e979e10dcae163.jpg

:D

I’m wondering if I ask the universe for EH’s cat, will he hand her over? I will have to be very persuasive for this to work.
She and I have a good relationship...mostly. If anyone else tries to touch her and she did not initiate it, shell have none of it. Vet vists are lessons in patience and forgiveness. Shell allow exactly 1 mintue of being touched and then thats it. And it cant be a matter of her being touched anywhere she cant see. Once on the table when the doctor and helper came in she crapped on the table she was so scared. It was clear the helper was annoyed but seriously? Doesnt that happen and if you are in the business you have some compassion?
I can rarely groom her. I have to wait until shes full and sleepy and then I can groom a little bit until she becomes annoyed and runs under the bed. Her fur mats pretty easily and becomes the mass of matted fur by the time winter comes to a close. Strangley she wont let me groom her but she will come and lay on me and let me work the mats loose over several months. All this with only my fingers. Tools cannot be involved. This includes ripping them off over time.
Today...she allowed me to wash her behind because she got a good amount crap stuck to her long fur. The water has to be the perfect temperature otherwise that cant happen.
Shes getting older and I really need to get her in for a check up but they end up being useless when the doctor cant examine.

Good times with the cat.

Last edited:
Reactions: Happy Phantom
Reactions: Professor Snep
Interesting thread and something that I have gotten into at various stages of my life. I have now come to the conclusion that you cannot control anything as your home, your income, your partner etc can come or go at anytime. The key or gift of the l of a is that you can control how you react or respond to the chaos around you. If you can remain stable and grounded mentally while all around you is chaos you will survive with a smile on your face and get through whatever comes your way and sometimes end up in a better situation. If you give up or wallow in self pity you will fail because like attracts like. In my 50 years of living the pattern of attracting what you are what your inner essence is always happens. So be the best that you can be and the best will surround you.

Reactions: Wyote and AJ_
I'm not aware if this subject has been posted about prior to now. I speculate that it has been, so...if it has been I apologize...

However...

I ponder the subject quite often. I always felt as if I understood it, yet, I have come to find and experience that I was incorrect in what I thought was a decent understanding of it. To clarify this, even still in current analysis of it due to several mind's eye opening experiences that are currently well in effect, I am curious as to anyone else's interpretations, understandings, or experiences having successful employment such a seemingly obscure and all but dismissed and nearly discredited aspect of life.

Just to say, I have a confident personal belief and understanding in knowing that chaos on the outside creates chaos on the inside which ultimately reflects outwardly and in such a flow it becomes a vicious circle, sometimes of extremely undesirable circumstances and/or consequences.

Some recent events in my personal life have really opened my understanding. Made my foundations quake and nearly blew out the windows, walls and roof of my own person. I am continuing a positive flow, yet still feeling it appropriate to assess it to understand it more due to realizing I thought I understood but as I have found...I really did not as I thought I did. The results as they are currently...they are like night and day. Experimenting with this via honest means for a better quality of life, as always, I am striving, have always attempted to via honest effort, and with intent to always strive forward in such a manner, either slow or fast progression in this is not the matter of mention. What is the matter of mention is how quickly it can happen, or occur right under our own noses, sometimes without noticing right away until it hits you like like a sack of bricks and you have a moment of 'wtf?' being slow to realize such things have occurred and you failed to notice until it is shown to you in the exact manner manifested by your own will almost subconsciously lead by something other almost instinctively even when you have displayed apprehension and hesitation. As if guided by something unfathomable, unseen, yet felt in awareness of the unknown, the speculated, the obscure...in a humorous sense, as a Jedi knows and understands and uses 'the Force.' Or, even if...something that could also be described as divine influence, not necessarily of or in religious description, but more-so, something much bigger than we all have any ability to understand. I am not a religious person, however, I am universal in mind. I don't normal inquire with such questioning, but the events as of late have all but left me speechless, even in thought feeling I am not to question, I am only to instinctively do as I know and have known I should, be it misguided, or seemingly guided.

There is something at work that I have always felt and had some understanding of, yet untouchable with an inability to put a proverbial finger on it's exacting origins. I have my questions, my suspicions. It could be many things, yet I do have a recurring thought, and feeling that it's not something to question because we will never the answer. This may be classified under mysticism, so I do apologize if this is not the correct location to for such a topic of inquiry.

And, just to say...and, lastly...

The current events in my personal life are astounding and I am in awe of it all in quite an in-depth way. It's quite otherworldly, inner-worldly, the same as it is outer-worldly...It's occurring swiftly in manifestation. Almost a fairytale-like unfolding of a story. Where nightmares become dreams in the waking world knowing I am not asleep...

What is your take on the Law of Attraction? Any offerings of anything related or pertaining to it, positive or negative in an objective analytical manner would be appreciated...

Thanks in advance...
“Tao” and it’s many other names...

Very difficult to describe. I suppose you only know it when you know it. It’s makes itself known in the strangest of ways. Some would say if you begin a quest to find the metaphysical close to home, then you will find it - like a self-deception, because you are desperate to find it. Most would say that.

“Tao” or however you choose to attempt to name it - started your quest before you even wanted to begin. That’s the difference in knowing. It made itself available to you and teases you further in. Accept it, trying to look for deeper, more meaningful answers is just a maze. Frustrating even. Just “go with the flow”.

It picked YOU up, so be the passenger not the driver. Staying with the flow is the balance, disruption to that flow is the chaos.

This knowledge has been known for millennia, throughout various cultures. In our years of ignorance, it now seems the pendulum is swinging back... Momentum.

Enjoyed your post. If I’ve repeated anyone, apologies - I skipped a lot of the trivia in between.

Reactions: Wyote and AJ_
On Wednesday I took a difficult exam and as I was driving to class I asked the universe to please let me pass. It must have worked because I passed with flying colors! :bouncy: