LastFM | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

LastFM

why? was once not ENOUGH for you? CAN YOU NOT LIVE A NORMAL LIFE WITHOUT THE GRANDIOSITY AND FAME OF BEING RECOGNIZED ON LASTFM?!!?!?! HUH?!?!?!

WELL!!! CAN YOU?!?!?!

Quiet you! It's buried on the first page! I adore last.fm, you know that :D.

Dude, there are only two pages.

W.T.F.?

Dude, there are only two pages.

W.T.F.?

I must say Pookie, your mustashio is quite appealing. Sorry Indy, that was a blatant highjack. Back to your FM page.....

it grows kind of thin in the middle, any way to fix that?

I saw this hare elixir on Bugs Bunny once that worked great on Elmer Fudds bald head. It grew like crazy--unfortunately it also turned into daises! I'll get you the number of the Acme Corporation and you can ask them about it.

I use Last.fm with my iPod only. In Canada, we have to pay $3.99/ month to use the recommendations and a bunch of other features, which I might do since I love it so much. Can't use Pandora either. Curse you US media licensing laws!!
Anyway, I applied to the group... haven't been accepted yet....
This is me http://www.last.fm/user/kingofdufferin

My account is White-Divine, and I am on there rather frequently, but I don't really use the radio too often. I mostly just use it to log in music that I have discovered and enjoyed. I haven't updated it for weeks though, so not everything I like is favorited yet!

here is mine. Only using it for tracking.

It's always interesting to see what others like to listen to :)

I see that my thread brought this one back to life. Yay!
I should go make an account.

done! hmm, now I'll have to add music..

Still looking for new music. Share your last.fm peeps

Reactions: BritNi
Lmao wow been a while since I accessed my account. Looks exactly the same. Good job UI team.

/wyote

OoooOoooo!

I shall make an account! Be back beautiful people of INFJ forum—I shall return soon.