LastFM | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

LastFM

:eek:
But then its not Yield. Its Yieldretardednumber

LOL! Oh, you will think of something. Trust me, I have been on there since 2006, and I subscribe to the website I like it so much. It seriously has been the gateway that showed me 90% of the music I currently listen to. Had it not been for last.fm I would have never found this stuff. There is a big reason why I love last.fm, and why I am such a big advocate for it.

Now, now, Indigo, try not to find yourself outraged at people's apathy towards last.fm
Sometimes it's merely indecisiveness ;)

Those both bug me though! (although I am also myself guilty of indecisiveness at times.) :D

Okay I did it.

Yield1

But indecisiveness isn't a bad thing. It's a blend of caution and internal conflict!

Mehhhhhhhh

But yeah last.fm is a baller website.
It introduced me to Kings of Convenience and a few other cool musicians, although a lot of my favorite musicians I found by chance.

It's a great web-site.. If found a lot of music I wouldn't otherwise which I got to like.
And yeah, it's ahsver on last.fm as well :)

DeathJam, I missed the part where you told me the username to your last FM account

I feel stupid now.

I like pandora the best. The other ones similar to pandora is too busy and has too much going on.

http://www.last.fm/user/christmetalfan

I haven't been listening to music on my computer recently, but once I can have regular internet access again, I will.
Dude, cute anime avatar and Cryptopsy is one of the favorite bands!! You sure that no one else except you uses the computer? That would explain a lot :D

Yes, I'm absolutely sure.:tongue: I listen to quite a bit of extreme metal (can't stand Cryptopsy's newest release, though), along with lots of other random stuff, and I love anime as well.

How do you add new artists to your last FM library? I've new music to my itunes but i don't know how to update it in last fm?

Just look up the artist and click the 'add to my library' button.

Slant, you absolute legend.

stroke my ego a bit more and I'll throw in a free toaster