Last film you watched, Part 2 | Page 46 | INFJ Forum

Last film you watched, Part 2

Angel has fallen. Man that was crappy.

Saw this as well. Not a fan. Of all the things, I liked the villain the best. The villain's final scene was pretty cool.

Saw "Ford vs. Ferrari" today. Good film but a bit overacted.

Frozen 2

I am a total wreck now.
Far more emotionally deep and complex than the first one.
It was great, I recommend it for sure. But I was on the verge of tears the whole damn time.

Frozen 2

I am a total wreck now.
Far more emotionally deep and complex than the first one.
It was great, I recommend it for sure. But I was on the verge of tears the whole damn time.
But the lyrics weren't as nicely done, though. Best music video - lost in the woods.

Oh man. I've watched too many movies this year and read almost nothing. A consequence of trying to write a dumb book. Who wants to stare at words after hours of writing them? :grin:

I saw Parasite recently. You seen this? It's a tense movie, you're waiting for the turn. It stuck with me anyway. I'm seeing the cracks in capitalism and realizing that my hatred of money and its dealings since childhood has just been a lowkey loathing toward the system we have to live in. It really fucks things up if you're peace-minded. You can ignore the trappings but there's family, there's friends, and money is always a part of the conversation.

Anyway the movie's real good and touches on these things.

The Joker

Visually stunning movie I thought. Like from a camera point of view. Script let it down .. it was a great movie but could have been superb with a better script.

Intense as well (OK, for me!). I was only ten minutes in and wondered whether I had made a mistake, not as to quality but content and how I might feel about it later and if it might trigger something within me. But watched it through and was glad I did.

The Joker

Visually stunning movie I thought. Like from a camera point of view. Script let it down .. it was a great movie but could have been superb with a better script.

Intense as well (OK, for me!). I was only ten minutes in and wondered whether I had made a mistake, not as to quality but content and how I might feel about it later and if it might trigger something within me. But watched it through and was glad I did.
i liked joker. 7/10. it was draggy & repetitive at some parts. dont think they shld make a sequel

I saw the Dark Knight over the weekend in preparation to see the Joker in the next couple of days. I'm wanting to compare their characterization.

In retrospect, I found Dark Knight rather preachy and convoluted toward the end. I remember it being a much better movie the first time I saw it.

I also saw Gemini Man a couple of weeks ago. I love Will Smith. This movie though... meh, entertaining but forgettable.

Drive

Brutal scenes, made me cringe, made me tear up, and made me fall in love with Carey Mulligan

Reactions: Gaze and Wyote
Drive

Brutal scenes, made me cringe, made me tear up, and made me fall in love with Carey Mulligan

I love this movie so much! There's one scene that is particularly brutal, but it was really well done!

Reactions: Gaze and ThomasJ79
Harriet. incredibly powerful movie. It astonishes me how evil man can be. When I see current references to preserving the culture of the old south it makes me ill. We should remove every last monument and reference to anything grand about it and see it for what it was. . an evil stain on this country

Reactions: Gaze and Will