Last film you watched, Part 2 | Page 45 | INFJ Forum

Last film you watched, Part 2

MV5BMTY5MjEyMDk2N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODMyMTQzMTI@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,674,1000_AL_.jpg
(something light and sweet for the introverted withdrawn OCDs xD)

220px-Alita_Battle_Angel_%282019_poster%29.png

I rented it and watched alone.

Someone take me to the mooooovies, please? Lol. ❤️

220px-Alita_Battle_Angel_%282019_poster%29.png

I rented it and watched alone.

Someone take me to the mooooovies, please? Lol. ❤️

How did you like it?

;_; so much got changed and lost in this movie (emotionally and philosophically)... like three lifetimes molded to one sports game. "orz

How did you like it?

;_; so much got changed and lost in this movie (emotionally and philosophically)... like three lifetimes molded to one sports game. "orz
I've never read the manga. It was completely new for me. I loved it! I really hope another one is in the making. ❤️

I've never read the manga. It was completely new for me. I loved it! I really hope another one is in the making. ❤️

I'm really curious what impact it has on an open mind. :) It's good to hear that it was enjoyable!

I don't think another one is in making, the director was crazy to make this movie since decades and waited for the CGI to get there (basically because he loves motorball lol). The rest of her life is far away from all of this though..

latest

0e0c88fa8e73657faf8befa5130db378.jpg

Reactions: Will and BritNi
Requiem for a dream... old, I know. But a great film's a great film.. been trying to watch Before Sunrise but I have trouble watching romance films since it bores me. Lmao.

Jane Eyre and Northanger Abbey.

I'm not a huge romance fan but I like both books. I liked the movies as well.

Any movies to recommend with that kind of setting? Thank you very much.

Downtown Abbey: The Movie - Loved it!

Maleficent 2. Pretty great. Would watch it again in 3D.

V for Vendetta

Remember, remember!
The fifth of November,
The Gunpowder treason and plot;
I know of no reason
Why the Gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot!

Last edited: