Kill the poster above you | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Kill the poster above you

falsifies a medicare claim.. [MENTION=13729]Free2be[/MENTION] dies of a broken heart. </3

Reactions: Free
falsifies a medicare claim.. [MENTION=13729]Free2be[/MENTION] dies of a broken heart. </3

:m077: But...that's just...the horror... oh come on! That's just terrible!

Smacks [MENTION=13723]Misadventure[/MENTION] in the head so hard with her giant book of nursing ethics, rules, and regulations leaving a permanent dent in her forehead. Ironically what kills her is the fact that surgical reconstruction isn't covered under her insurance. Hmmph!! *sticks tongue out at her*

Reactions: Wolfskillian
:m077: But...that's just...the horror... oh come on! That's just terrible!

Smacks @Misadventure in the head so hard with her giant book of nursing ethics, rules, and regulations leaving a permanent dent in her forehead. Ironically what kills her is the fact that surgical reconstruction isn't covered under her insurance. Hmmph!! *sticks tongue out at her*

Just then, a highly venomous snake bit [MENTION=13729]Free2be[/MENTION] right on the tongue and she died on her way to the hospital.

Just then, a highly venomous snake bit [MENTION=13729]Free2be[/MENTION] right on the tongue and she died on her way to the hospital.

The ambulance transporting my dead body smashes into [MENTION=251]Wyote[/MENTION] at full speed, leaving him lifeless on the pavement. People would have thought it an accident had it not backed up twice to run over him again and again...

I would kill you rather smoothly with an barbed arrow through the skull. Then I would proceed to cut off your hands, feet, and head. I would take these body parts and dissolve them in a chemical bath of acids. Then I would take the remainder of your body and puncture the lungs. This is essential because when I dump the body into a lake or river it would sink straight to the bottom. This way no one will ever even know you have been killed and it could not possibly be traced back to me.

While [MENTION=12573]AIntel[/MENTION] is busy telling us the plot to murder [MENTION=13464]Reign[/MENTION], I sneak up from behind him and snap his neck before scampering off.

neck-breaking-awesomeness-o.gif

Reactions: INFJ16
I've poisoned the coffee in your avatar.

Now you are Free2BeDEAD.

>:3

*cuddles [MENTION=13464]Reign[/MENTION]* Death by suffocation.

Don't know why I think that's okay ;p

However, I still must kill you, now.

Death by excitement over winning tickets to Justin Bieber his next concert.