Johari/Nohari window! | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Johari/Nohari window!

Can people focus on my Nohari more? I'd like to know what I am lacking and what I can improve. =)

Answering noharis is much harder than answering joharis o_o (well, for most people)

You know, reflecting on the Noharis, I should have only put in the things that I disliked about the persons, as opposed to the things that I saw and thought were positive dimensions to personality even though being "shadow aspects". Shame I couldn't only put one or two down (minimum of 5! Wow! Harsh!). Some of them are quite positive, imo - like brash, childish, boastful, loud, self-satisfied, smug, callous - in a certain way. Spices of life, I tell you!

:m097:

Can I say THANK YOU <3 to those who did the Nohari. There were things I was not aware of at all.

Much appreciated guys. Keep'em coming.

Where are all your positive traits, I didn't pick any because they are not applicable..I just saw negative words!
The Nohari is for negative traits, or flaws you see in that person.

The Johari is for postive traits.

It will be interesting to see all the horrible things INFJs think about me. No anonymous entries, or you're a chicken!:roll:

Johari

Nohari

i think i like the Nahori better:m131:

Just know, if you ask for honesty for the Nohari, and you're asking for real names, don't be goin' back to that person asking, "well, why did you say this/why did you say that?" Because that's uncomfortable. :p

Take it, grow with it, and use what works for ya.