Jobs for INFJ's and INFP's. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Jobs for INFJ's and INFP's.

I am considering teaching after I finish my MBA. I will likely teach mathematics.

If you got the grit, and the drive, law is an extremely interesting avenue to pursue for an INFJ. You can do a lot of good, (and a lot of bad, depending on your strength of character) and its a challenge, but its nothing that we can't handle.

You gotta love it, though.

Last edited:
If you got the grit, and the drive, law is an extremely interesting avenue to pursue for an INFJ. You can do a lot of good, (and a lot of bad, depending on your strength of character) and its a challenge, but its nothing that we can't handle.

You gotta love it, though.

I've actually considered getting a JD once I get my MSW. The dual degrees are rare and can be extremely invaluable.

Start your own business

Currently I'm in customer service for a company I really don't believe in. Unless you can respect your company, customer service is NOT for NF types. I really dislike it. :( But I'm going to go back to school to become a chiropractor! Yay! :D

I really want to do something with teaching. While I do love research, it can be too impersonal for me at times. I need to be able to connect with people as well. I think anything with teaching is great for INFJ's. For INFP's I dont think it is as good of an option though.

I wouldn't cast teaching (per se) as a good job for all INFJ's. I was certified to teach middle and high school in both New York State and the Province of Ontario. I taught for a year, then quit. Teaching - in the classroom - isn't for me. I do really like teaching - just not in a classroom.

I didn't have the passion for it. Seemed like too many hoops to jump through. Plus, I didn't want to become part of a system I think needs drastic reform when my classes are preparing me to maintain what I oppose.

^ This.

That wasn't the only reason I quit, but it was definitely a large factor.

Well, I'm currently studying for train fuhrer. It's really not my cup of tea, but I do it anyway for some reason.

I'm Currently working on Bachelor of arts and my bible degree specialized in preaching.

Hopefully further education after this.

I've actually considered getting a JD once I get my MSW. The dual degrees are rare and can be extremely invaluable.

Word.

I majored in education my first two years. I did really well in my classes, but I didn't have the passion for it. Seemed like too many hoops to jump through. Plus, I didn't want to become part of a system I think needs drastic reform when my classes are preparing me to maintain what I oppose.
That's too bad.. I actually thought you could design the curriculum/system yourself

I wouldn't cast teaching (per se) as a good job for all INFJ's. I was certified to teach middle and high school in both New York State and the Province of Ontario. I taught for a year, then quit. Teaching - in the classroom - isn't for me. I do really like teaching - just not in a classroom.
I've taught in a classroom too just for a little bit
What annoyed me the most was teaching students who don't want to learn. I don't understand why they were in my class (it wasn't even a required class)

It would be great to judge students before admitting them to classes. To see if goals, personalities of the students match.
Like they do (or should do) at special colleges...

Thanks for writing your experiences!