Islam is a Religion of Peace | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Islam is a Religion of Peace

Started the video, then realized it was twenty minutes long.

Outside of that, I think it's important that we Christian remember that our own history isn't blood free, whether God ordained or not.

So that makes it okay for Muslims to be violent? I hate to break it to you, but we are no longer living in the Crusades.

So that makes it okay for Muslims to be violent? I hate to break it to you, but we are no longer living in the Crusades.

If you believe the behavior of children and teenagers is representative of the entirety of Islam, then I think you might want to reevaluate your perspective.

Regardless of the message, it's scary that they didn't get any protection to carry out their fundamentalist christian demonstration. I LOL'ed when they said they had created a zone that wasn't a "free speech zone". Do the police have authority to create such a thing in America?

If you believe the behavior of children and teenagers is representative of the entirety of Islam, then I think you might want to reevaluate your perspective.

Muslim and their culture are one and the same. Their "religion" is peaceful, but their culture is not. I understand children will be children and mob mentality will follow one dominant leader in the group. I was referring to general violence in society associated with arab culture ... not the video itself.

On to the real question, why did you post this?

Its indulging its warrior spirit

Perhaps in the same way that a person can learn a group of people can learn as well. Perhaps with the internet and the sheer volume of communication going on now globally that process of learning can accelerate

Often when the warrior spirit rises up the sword is drawn, swipes are taken at the world and wounds are caused

The warrior then becomes isolated in their rage and comes to a fork in their path. They can allow the warrior spirit to take them over entirely and give into cynicism or they can conquer their pride and pass through the veil of tears. If they choose the path of the sword they will die by the sword. If they conquer themselves and embrace the monk then they will be cleansed in the fires of catharsis and they will be reborn stronger than before because they will have found what they were looking for when they began their initiation: release, reconciliation and balance

But there is no point in simply knowing this. It has to be lived and experienced to fully understand it and undergo the apotheosis. The stone is cast into the pool of the consciousness an the ripples spread outwards manifesting in the outer world of the initiate

We're told its all about redemption.....

.....maybe as a culture we can collectively go through this process and learn to finally put down our swords for good

Please be specific.

Quotations from the Koran:

1. 2:190-193 Fight in the cause of God, those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loveth not transgressors. And slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out: For tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter; But fight them not at the sacred Mosque unless they first fight you there; But if they fight you, Slay them. Such is the reward of those who suppress faith. But if they cease, God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful. And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in God; but if they cease, Let there be no hostility except to those who practise oppression."
  2. 2:216-217 Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But God knoweth, and ye know not. They ask thee concerning fighting in the Prohibited Month. Say: "Fighting therein is a grave (offense); but graver is it in the sight of God to prevent access to the path of God, to deny Him, to prevent access to the Sacred Mosque, and drive out its members. Tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter. Nor will they cease fighting you until they turn you back from your faith if they can. And if any of you turn back from their faith and die in unbelief, their works will bear no fruit in this life and in the Hereafter; they will be Companions of the Fire and will abide therein.
  3. 2:244-245 Then fight in the cause of God, and know that God heareth and knoweth all things. Who is he that will loan to God a beautiful loan, which God will double unto his credit and multiply many times? It is God that giveth (you) want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return.
  4. 4:74-77 Let those fight in the cause of God who sell the life of this world for the Hereafter, to him who fighteth in the cause of God, whether he is slain or gets victory, soon shall We give him a reward of great (value). And why should ye not fight in the cause of God and of those who, being weak, are ill-treated (and oppressed)? Men, women, and children whose cry is: "Our Lord! rescue us from this town, whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from Thee one who will protect; and raise for us from Thee one who will help!" Those who believe fight in the cause of God, and those who reject faith fight in the cause of evil: so fight ye against the friends of Satan: feeble indeed is the cunning of Satan. Hast thou not turned thy vision to those who were told to hold back their hands (form fight) but establish regular prayers and spend in regular charity? When (at length) the order for fighting was issued to them, behold! a section of them feared men as, or even more than, they should have feared God: they say: "Our Lord! why hast Thou ordered us to fight? Wouldst Thou not grant us respite to our (natural) term, near (enough)?" Say: "Short is the enjoyment of this world: the Hereafter is the best for those who do right: never will ye be dealt with unjustly in the very least!
  5. 4:95-96 Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of God with their goods and their persons. God hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath God promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward: Ranks specially bestowed by Him, and Forgiveness and Mercy. For God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
  6. 5:51 O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily God guideth not a people unjust.
  7. 5:72-73: They do blaspheme who say: "God is Christ the son of Mary." But said Christ: "O Children of Israel! worship God, my Lord and your Lord." Whoever joins other gods with God, - God will forbid him the garden, and the Fire will be his abode. There will for the wrongdoers be no one to help. They do blaspheme who say: God is one of three in a Trinity: for there is no god except One God. If they desist not from their word (of blasphemy), verily a grievous penalty will befall the blasphemers among them.
  8. 8:12-15 Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them." This because they contended against God and His Apostle: If any contend against God and His Apostle, God is strict in punishment. Thus (will it be said): "Taste ye then of the (punishment): for those who resist God, is the penalty of the Fire." O ye who believe! when ye meet the Unbelievers in hostile array, never turn your backs to them.
  9. 8:37-39: In order that God may separate the impure from the pure, put the impure, one on another, heap them together, and cast them into Hell. They will be the ones to have lost. Say to the Unbelievers, if (now) they desist (from Unbelief), their past would be forgiven them; but if they persist, the punishment of those before them is already (a matter of warning for them). And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in God altogether and everywhere; but if they cease, verily God doth see all that they do.
  10. 9:5 But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (trick in war for deceiving and outwitting the enemy); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them: for God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
  11. 9:14 Fight them, and God will punish them by your hands, cover them with shame, help you (to victory) over them, heal the breasts of Believers
  12. 9:20 Those who believe, and suffer exile and fight with might and main, in God's cause, with their goods and their persons, have the highest rank in the sight of God: they are the people who will achieve (salvation).
  13. 9:29 "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the last day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and his apostle nor acknowledge the religion of truth of the people of the Book (the Jews and the Christians) until they pay the Jizya [tax on non-Muslims] with willing submission and feel themselves subdued."
  14. 9:41 Go ye forth, (whether equipped) lightly or heavily, and strive and struggle [fight in war], with your goods and your persons, in the cause of God. That is best for you, if ye (but) knew.
  15. 9:73 O Prophet! strive hard [wage war] against the unbelievers and the Hypocrites, and be firm against them. Their abode is Hell, - an evil refuge indeed.
  16. 9:123: O ye who believe! fight the unbelievers who gird you about, and let them find firmness in you: and know that God is with those who fear Him.
  17. 22:38-39 Verily God will defend (from ill) those who believe: verily, God loveth not any that is a traitor to faith, or shows ingratitude. To those against whom war is made, permission is given (to fight) because they are wronged-and verily, God is Most powerful for their aid
  18. 25:52 So obey not the unbelievers and fight strenuously with them in many a strenuous fight.
  19. 47:4 Therefore, when ye meet the Unbelievers (in fight), smite at their necks; At length, when ye have thoroughly subdued them, bind a bond firmly (on them): thereafter (is the time for) either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens. Thus (are ye commanded): but if it had been God's Will, He could certainly have exacted retribution from them (Himself); but (He lets you fight) in order to test you, some with others. But those who are slain in the Way of God, - He will never let their deeds be lost.
  20. 48:29: "Those who follow Muhammad are merciless for the unbelievers but kind to each other."
  21. 60:4: We have renounced you; and enmity and hatred is begun between us and you for ever, until ye believe in Allah alone
  22. 61:9-11 It is He Who has sent His Apostle with Guidance and the Religion of Truth, that he may proclaim it over all religion, even though the Pagans may detest (it). O ye who believe! shall I lead you to a bargain that will save you from a grievous Penalty?- That ye believe in God and His Apostle, and that ye strive (fight) in the Cause of God, with your property and your persons: that will be best for you, if ye but knew!
66:9 O Prophet! make war on the infidels and hypocrites, and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their abode! and wretched the passage to it!

Is all of that from the Koran or the Old Testament? The God Christians worship is the same the Jews worship and he isn't exactly a "peaceful" God. Before you go saying, "but that isn't really Christianity" remember that he was Christ's father, and Jesus was also a Jew; the Old Testament is the foundation for the New Testament and it's drenched with blood:

Exodus 2:11-12
One day, after Moses had grown up, he went out to where his own people were and watched them at their hard labor. He saw an Egyptian beating a Hebrew, one of his own people. Glancing this way and that and seeing no one, he killed the Egyptian and hid him in the sand.

Exodus 2:29-30
At midnight the LORD struck down all the firstborn in Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh, who sat on the throne, to the firstborn of the prisoner, who was in the dungeon, and the firstborn of all the livestock as well. Pharaoh and all his officials and all the Egyptians got up during the night, and there was loud wailing in Egypt, for there was not a house without someone dead.

Exodus 14:24-28
Moses stretched out his hand over the sea, and at daybreak the sea went back to its place. The Egyptians were fleeing toward it, and the LORD swept them into the sea. The water flowed back and covered the chariots and horsemen--the entire army of Pharaoh that had followed the Israelites into the sea. Not one of them survived.

Exodus 15:3-7
The LORD is a warrior; the LORD is his name. Pharaoh's chariots and his army he has hurled into the sea. The best of Pharaoh's officers are drowned in the Red Sea. The deep waters have covered them; they sank to the depths like a stone. Your right hand, O LORD, was majestic in power. Your right hand, O LORD, shattered the enemy. In the greatness of your majesty you threw down those who opposed you. You unleashed your burning anger; it consumed them like stubble.

Exodus 21:23-25
But if there is serious injury, you are to take life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise.

And we can keep going through Exodus...

If a thief is caught breaking in and is struck so that he dies, the defender is not guilty of bloodshed.

Do not allow a sorceress to live. Anyone who has sexual relations with an animal must be put to death. Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the LORD must be destroyed.

Do not take advantage of a widow or an orphan. If you do and they cry out to me, I will certainly hear their cry. My anger will be aroused, and I will kill you with the sword; your wives will become widows and your children fatherless.

For six days, work is to be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day must be put to death.

Then he said to them, "This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: `Each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbor.' The Levites did as Moses commanded, and that day about three thousand of the people died ... And the LORD struck the people with a plague because of what they did with the calf Aaron had made.

Shall we start with Leviticus?

Then Moses said to Aaron and his sons Eleazar and Ithamar, "Do not let your hair become unkempt, and do not tear your clothes, or you will die and the LORD will be angry with the whole community.

If anyone curses his father or mother, he must be put to death.

If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death.

If a man sleeps with his father's wife, he has dishonored his father. Both the man and the woman must be put to death.

If a man sleeps with his daughter-in-law, both of them must be put to death.

If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death.

Lovely, simply brilliant show of tolerance...

If a man marries both a woman and her mother, it is wicked. Both he and they must be burned in the fire.

If a man has sexual relations with an animal, he must be put to death, and you must kill the animal. If a woman approaches an animal to have sexual relations with it, kill both the woman and the animal.

A man or woman who is a medium or spiritist among you must be put to death.

If a priest's daughter defiles herself by becoming a prostitute, she disgraces her father; she must be burned in the fire

The tenth day of this seventh month is the Day of Atonement. Hold a sacred assembly and deny yourselves, and present an offering made to the LORD by fire. Do no work on that day, because it is the Day of Atonement, when atonement is made for you before the LORD your God. Anyone who does not deny himself on that day must be cut off from his people. I will destroy from among his people anyone who does any work on that day.

Then the LORD said to Moses: "Take the blasphemer outside the camp. All those who heard him are to lay their hands on his head, and the entire assembly is to stone him."

You will pursue your enemies, and they will fall by the sword before you.

I'd keep going but honestly, this is getting tedious. Go through either of these religions with a fine-toothed comb and they're equally f***** up. It's no wonder they want to kill each other since they both say to.

Why bring up the historical impurity of Christianity? It has nothing to do with current events.

Something about throwing stones, I can't really remember. But like I was asking, why did you post this?

you think we should just go ahead and kill them so they cant kill anyone else?

So you try to trip me up, I call ou on it, and you offer this bizarre resolution? It disturbs me how many people "liked" this post.

I suppose if you're just going to downplay all incidents of conflict in Christian culture and scripture and ignore all incidents of cooperation in Islamic culture and the Koran, then there really is no arguing with you. Cherry pick all you like; it doesn't make a compelling argument.

I appreciate you ignoring my post. But on that note, let's point out all the Muslim charities out there, and let's forget all the Christians AND non Christian missionaries so were killed by Muslims for being different, this pic is about Islam being a religion of war.

It is a USAmerican Right to Protest in Peace. I'm horrified that the "crowd" had no concept of the idea ... considering they are citizens. The problem I have is that Muslims refuse to adopt the "When in Rome, do as the Romans do." You can take the man out of his culture/social mores, but you can't take the culture/social mores out of the man.

It is not just the US that has this problem. Our problem is nothing compared to Europe. Take a look at what is happening to them b/c of their relaxed immigration policies. You will find a large amount of pissed off Europeans who have found that the influx of Arabs to their country = higher percentage of violent crimes.

So yes, don't tell me they are a peaceful "culture/religion" either. Norway and Sweden are having a hell of a problem with Muslim Rape Jihad.

I found this statistic to be interesting ... since it didn't include any Arabic countries. I wonder why the data is not available. They lost count? So when gathering statistical data regarding murder rate, should they also include honor killings?
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_gun_vio_hom_fir_hom_rat_per_100_pop-rate-per-100-000-pop
http://www.meforum.org/2646/worldwide-trends-in-honor-killings

I lost respect for that religion/culture not only when I found out they had no trouble disemboweling a flight attendant in front of the cockpit door b/c they knew Americans have a phobia of blood.

Correct, Muslim ghettos in France rioted the other year, marauding and robbing anyone and everyone regardless of reaso. It was like Che Guavara in Europe.

Started the video, then realized it was twenty minutes long.

Outside of that, I think it's important that we Christian remember that our own history isn't blood free, whether God ordained or not.

Yes, it is a long video, sorry.

The way you portray that is disingenuous to the argument, even if unintentional. if you say then, that every single countries history is covered in violence, because we all stemmed from one place. So again, I understand when non believers state " what makes your Gods violence ok?" but when that question is asked, nine times out of ten the person asking it has already decided to never believe in God, so then the answer is pointless, pearls before swine and so forth. But again, the only time when Man directly killed because of Gods command was a time of judgement and was short and limited. Meanwhile Allah's is still going at it.

Correct. Also it is important to note the Crusades were NOT religious wars, they were real estate wars. If you read up on them, you'll learn that's when the government learned it could take advantage of the people by saying God was for it, and because most were illiterate, this slid by for a long time.

Ok, then I'll believe the adult who yelled "c'mon let's beat the shit out of them, let's jump them or go home!" I'll believe all e adults who let their children cry out to someone n a chant "fucking pussies." I will take this as an example of most Arabic behavior, because it happens in all heavily Islamic cultures. Outsiders are not welcome in Islam, and it is a folly to believe otherwise.

Regardless of the message, it's scary that they didn't get any protection to carry out their fundamentalist christian demonstration. I LOL'ed when they said they had created a zone that wasn't a "free speech zone". Do the police have authority to create such a thing in America?

They had 8 police officers there for 20 minutes and 4 mounted police by the cotton candy stand, but they couldn't spare two to spend the afternoon with them.

Muslim and their culture are one and the same. Their "religion" is peaceful, but their culture is not. I understand children will be children and mob mentality will follow one dominant leader in the group. I was referring to general violence in society associated with arab culture ... not the video itself.

In the Bible, when one was hungry, they were told to work, go out and farm, or hunt. When Mohammed was hungry after raiding Medina? He said come, let us hide and raid and steal the caravans for they will not suspect us. They were thrown out of the city for causing trouble, while Christians are thrown out for being Christian, no matter why.

On to the real question, why did you post this?

Because I'm sick of people saying Islam is a religion of epeace, it is not wrong/bigoted/ignorant to say so. People have no problem assuming all Christians are homophobic racist bigots, yet can't fathom that children worship suicide bombers like Justin Bieber.

Why bring up the historical impurity of Christianity? It has nothing to do with current events.

Because it helps keep their mind at ease if they don't have to question the consequences of their actions. Jesus said they will discard the light for fear of it exposing their sins. Note forumites, "they" imply all non Christians, not you guys only.

Because I'm sick of people saying Islam is a religion of epeace, it is not wrong/bigoted/ignorant to say so. People have no problem assuming all Christians are homophobic racist bigots, yet can't fathom that children worship suicide bombers like Justin Bieber.

So, you are going to just stoop to that level then are you? Overgeneralized hatred? In that case then, Westboro Baptist Church must be representative of all of Christianity. God hates fags, right Saru?

I will take this as an example of most Arabic behavior, because it happens in all heavily Islamic cultures. Outsiders are not welcome in Islam, and it is a folly to believe otherwise.

This is factually incorrect. Arabia is an extremely low populated area, the spread of Islam would not have been successful without the inclusion of others. Within Islam, Arabics do wield a bit of social status, but are in the minority population. See this page: Ahl al-Kitāb

Xenophobia is a cultural theme throughout human history that is not exclusive to Islamic culture.

Last edited:
So, you are going to just stoop to that level then are you? Overgeneralized hatred? In that case then, Westboro Baptist Church must be representative of all of Christianity. God hates fags, right Saru?

Its nice that you want to try and go down the road, but no thank you. The issue here, is that you've disregarded the entire point of this topic, so I'm now I'm pondering if I should go on. Terrorism and such is nationally condoned in Islamic nations, it is the norm, the peaceful Muslims are the extremists. I am extremely well versed in this area, please don't take my typos, satirical writing style, and tendency to troll as lack of expertise. Suicide bombers are loved in Arabia, (I say Arabia, but I refer to any average Islamic community that conforms to Islamic mores) mothers hope that their sons can die killing Infidels, so they will be rewarded in heaven. Westboro Baptist church has been denounced by every single denomination, and in reality only consists of a few large families, the same goes for the North Carolina church pastor about being the gay away. Yes, some Christians have been tricked by satan into think God hates Gays, but what am I to do? I pray, I pray every night that God's will be done, and their hearts are changed, because some of the lesser intelligent followers may not necessarily hate gays, but think they are supposed to because that's what they're taught. America is being judged at this time, because of the slaughter of newborns, because no one stopped people like Margaret Sanger from spreading her wicked hands across those of our posterity. The Christian church did not do enough, and has been judged as well.

I'm sure you know of the verse when Jesus came into the temple, saw the markets set up there, furious, he over turned the tables and said this is my Fathers House. Christians are not exempt from anything, in fact, our actions are held more accountable in the sense we know of the light, and we are to be examples. People tend to hone in on the Christians who attend anti gay rallies, because its easy to point out the hypocrites there. They don't however, like to point out the Christians working in soup kitchens who spare no thought of giving food to a transexual, gay, lesbian, whatever. The whole "Christians are hypocrites" conundrum is really only applicable if I'm allowed to say all muslims are terrorist bombers, which a) you've already said is not a logically correct statement, and b) is not something I've said.

This is factually incorrect. Arabia is an extremely low populated area, the spread of Islam would not have been successful without the inclusion of others. Within Islam, Arabics do wield a bit of social status, but are in the minority population. See this page: Ahl al-Kitāb

Xenophobia is a cultural theme throughout human history that is not exclusive to Islamic culture.

It is a cultural theme to the cultures without a light of Christ, I was talking to my mom earlier, and she was having a discussion with a theologian friend she has. As Moses escaped from Egypt into the Red Sea, there were some Egyptians who realized Moses followed the true God, and they wanted to come with him, and God commanded Moses to allow them to come, because all humans are welcome into Gods arms if they repent. By the way, I wasn't referring to race, but its also true in a sense. I was referring to the fact that if someone is to be converted from Islam to ANY other religion, the Imams and such are allowed to put Fatwahs (Spelling??) on their heads, but that's not necessary, because the family usually kills them anyways to preserve their honor.

Probably the closest you can get to that, which I know y'all will love to pounce on, is in Lev. I believe, it is commanded if a teen is rebellious to stone him, or a man masturbating, kill him etc. Again, short time frame, and it was to emphasize the important of life, and to re-populate God's people.

I want to bold this next statement and size 30 font, but apparently that's illegal. If these violent violent acts that Islam propagated were in the history of Islam, and current day Islam was a peaceful religion, we wouldn't be having this discussion. The fact is these acts are STILL being condoned today, and praised.

Random verse I came across:
[h=3]1 Corinthians 5:12-13[/h]English Standard Version (ESV)

[SUP]12 [/SUP]For what have I to do with judging outsiders? Is it not those inside the church[SUP][a][/SUP] whom you are to judge?[SUP]13 [/SUP]God judges[SUP][b][/SUP] those outside. “Purge the evil person from among you.”

Saru, let me put my concern as plainly as is possible. I understand you concern and your anger to those that misuse Islam and Christianity. I am not opposed to that, but to generalizing it to everyone. Surely, there are some Muslims that you would find to be loving, kind, and godly, but maybe you haven't met them yet.

I would go so far as to guarantee that there are Muslims out there that would treat you as no less than family. These people are more than deserving of your love and respect. This is my concern; that you do not disrespect those out there that would love you unconditionally.

I agree with you that there are many people in the world that misuse religious beliefs to further their political propagandas and I do not judge you for having anger and frustration towards them and wholly support you in such feelings. I simply wish to specify these issues as human issues, not wholly complicit to Islam, Christianity, or any religion. They are human failings and can be found everywhere and in every religion. Surely, you could find it within yourself to believe that there are benevolent Muslims in the world? This is my only concern, to not condemn all Muslims as guilty by association.

Saru, let me put my concern as plainly as is possible. I understand you concern and your anger to those that misuse Islam and Christianity. I am not opposed to that, but to generalizing it to everyone. Surely, there are some Muslims that you would find to be loving, kind, and godly, but maybe you haven't met them yet.

I would go so far as to guarantee that there are Muslims out there that would treat you as no less than family. These people are more than deserving of your love and respect. This is my concern; that you do not disrespect those out there that would love you unconditionally.

I agree with you that there are many people in the world that misuse religious beliefs to further their political propagandas and I do not judge you for having anger and frustration towards them and wholly support you in such feelings. I simply wish to specify these issues as human issues, not wholly complicit to Islam, Christianity, or any religion. They are human failings and can be found everywhere and in every religion. Surely, you could find it within yourself to believe that there are benevolent Muslims in the world? This is my only concern, to not condemn all Muslims as guilty by association.

In a good faith effort, I will say perhaps it's a misunderstanding on both sides, I never meant to imply that all muslims were terrorists, sorry. I simply posted this video, because I hear and see people defend Islam, but not Christianity. I did not mean to imply every Muslim is violent, what I was trying to discuss was whether or not the religion itself was one of peace, not its followers. Although in reference to other posts, I won't secede the point that terrorism of non Islamic people is praised in Islamic culture. Does that mean every Muslim is bad? Of course not, but I will go as far as to say they would not be the norm.

Reactions: Kmal
sleeping(the people)
helping place the Muslim Brotherhood in power(the President)

I once had a Muslim dude help me jump start my car and put chains on my tires when I was stranded in the snow on my way to Tahoe. The guy I asked before him refused to help me unless I paid him $40 bucks. The Muslim guy went out of his way to help and he was a trucker on the job too. It left a really good impression on me.

I might do Ramadan this year, it starts July 20th. Tomorrow my sis and I are going for a test run; one day without food or water, I'm gonna pray 5 times too. Ramadan is such an amazing tradition. People fast for 30 days from sunrise to sunset, pray 5 times a day, read the Quran from start to finish by the 27th day, and are encouraged to do community service and help the less fortunate. It's an amazing personal growth experience.

Oh and Muslim women are hella hot. =)

Reactions: Odyne and muir

So you try to trip me up, I call ou on it, and you offer this bizarre resolution? It disturbs me how many people "liked" this post.
If a dude wanted to kill me I'd want to kill him first. I just think if you see them as a religion of war, what do you want to do, have a war, or just get it over with? Fuck giving them a fighting chance, just cut their throats when their back is turned. That's in jest, but what is the solution you're offering?

Last edited:
If a dude wanted to kill me I'd want to kill him first. I just think if you see them as a religion of war, what do you want to do, have a war, or just get it over with? Fuck giving them a fighting chance, just cut their throats when their back is turned. That's in jest, but what is the solution you're offering?

Take back America.

Reactions: Kmal