Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Woman: No

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Man: Yes

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Man: No

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters
friend of mine once told "your not tough enough to fill any ones shoes, nor is anybody else tough enough to fill yours"

friend of mine once told "your not tough enough to fill any ones shoes, nor is anybody else tough enough to fill yours"

I once filled Chuck Norris' shoes.

It is tough being me.
Being this awesome is hard work!:m027:

Reactions: the
I suppose it is, as I have some undiagnosed thing that's making my life very difficult. I had to give up my job because of bad knees (at 18!), I have consistantly bad throats and loads of headaches...
Other than my weirdly bad health, my life's pretty good though. Well, except for not really having much money >>"

I have bad health, headaches three times a week, trichotillomania so bad that it literally changed me from ENFP to INFJ probably single-handedly with the way it changed what I could do in my life and how people see me. I have also been raped on several occasions, have suffered from an eating disorder but got no help because apparently I never got thin enough to get the help needed. I was raised in a family that practically became a cult with how counter cultural their views were (arranged marriages, women are children until given to a husband, women should not leave the house for any reason except shopping for necessary goods, etc.). Apparently I am "borderline retarded" and was unable to successfully complete high school- and thus cannot find a job, but apparently I'm too high functioning to receive any disability. I become suicidal every single month for a couple of days right before my monthly hits... literally suicidal, as in, my husband has to hide anything I could hurt myself with and pray that I didn't do it while he was in class.

Yes, it's tough to be. I wish I didn't exist.

I suppose it is, as I have some undiagnosed thing that's making my life very difficult. I had to give up my job because of bad knees (at 18!), I have consistantly bad throats and loads of headaches...
Other than my weirdly bad health, my life's pretty good though. Well, except for not really having much money >>"

Have you been screened for fibromyalgia?

It's not easy being me. But I wouldn't want to be anyone else.
And yes I like myself. I just haven't had an easy life. But who has?
The adversity we face in life shapes who we are. It is our choice whether it will strengthen or weaken us.
If my life had just been smooth sailing all the way, I wouldn't be who I am now. And I love who I am now. I'm proud of myself for dealing with what life has thrown at me and learning from it.

Someone told me this when I was a kid:
If you were sitting at a table across from someone you envy and took all your problems and put them in a paper bag and the other person did the same...and you switched bags. You got all that person's problems and they got yours... It wouldn't be too long before you'd want your problems back.
That bit of wisdom always stuck with me and has given me a great deal of perspective throughout my life.

Last edited: