Is it acceptable to live a passive life? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Is it acceptable to live a passive life?

I've not read any posts from you in a long time which werent just emotional discharge.

I hope you're better in time though and can discuss like everyone else.

1. I don't believe you. I think you're just saying that to take a condescending shot at me. This is exactly why I don't like you.

2. Even if you're not just saying it, don't hold your breath.

1. I don't believe you. I think you're just saying that to take a condescending shot at me. This is exactly why I don't like you.

2. Even if you're not just saying it, don't hold your breath.

What does the evidence say? ^

People generally base their opinions on evidence.

Is it possible to live a passive life?

Reactions: invisible
Is it possible to live a passive life?

Its funny, I was about the post the same thing after having thought about it.

What does the evidence say? ^

People generally base their opinions on evidence.

This is the evidence. You're instructing me on things that don't need to be said.

Plus you haven't actually said I'm wrong about you.

This is the evidence. You're instructing me on things that don't need to be said.

Plus you haven't actually said I'm wrong about you.

There's evidence of a lot of rationalisation going on Sprinkles, maybe I've not been around long enough to see whether or not you do this with everyone but you've pretty much attempted derails off topic a number of times, I've responded to you to see if it provides whatever you need to everyone can move on with the topic but I dont see it working. I did have you on ignore and took you off again about the time I did Skarecrow and a couple of others but I think I can safely put you back there again.

I dont know what problems you've got that you're trying to work out in the threads with me and I wish you good luck with them, like I've done before, the sorts of satisfaction you're liable to get from playing games and deploying scripts isnt going to be much when its someone who knows what you're up to.

If people want to better understand the direction of our society I recommend they read up on the ENTJ type

Unless they have managed to curb such impulses they are basically insensitive people who beleive they should weild power over other people....they have a 'will to power'

If you want to find the people at the forefront of the move to use technology to control humanity and the relentless push towards 'progress' driven with an almost goose-stepping type gusto i would suggest you research the ENTJ type

Somehow they seem to stay off the radar a lot but i think its because of the power they weild in the various corporations that control the media...they seem to like picking fights with INFJ's and associated feeling types

People need to be paying more attention to the ENTJ type imo because their role in our current society is not to be under estimated

Last edited:
Reactions: dudemanbro
There's evidence of a lot of rationalisation going on Sprinkles, maybe I've not been around long enough to see whether or not you do this with everyone but you've pretty much attempted derails off topic a number of times, I've responded to you to see if it provides whatever you need to everyone can move on with the topic but I dont see it working. I did have you on ignore and took you off again about the time I did Skarecrow and a couple of others but I think I can safely put you back there again.

I dont know what problems you've got that you're trying to work out in the threads with me and I wish you good luck with them, like I've done before, the sorts of satisfaction you're liable to get from playing games and deploying scripts isnt going to be much when its someone who knows what you're up to.

Trying to give me what you think I need is a big mistake. Don't do it.

Here's my advice. If you think I'm playing games, then don't get involved. If you overthink me, I will sense it and turn on you.

Trying to give me what you think I need is a big mistake. Don't do it.

Here's my advice. If you think I'm playing games, then don't get involved. If you overthink me, I will sense it and turn on you.

OH NO!

Reactions: Lark

Haha glad you chimed in. Living proof of my mostly passive nature. When's the last time I picked a fight with you?

You see, I don't with most people. Lark is one of the exceptions, who somehow came to think is a rule.

so you been watching the footy?

oh yeah great game....the guy just put his foot out and there it was in the back of the net....gooooooooaaaaaaaalllllll!

nah not really ;)

The reality though is that thinking about those pop philosophies for any length of time would reveal them to be pretty terrible, possessing no past to learn from, no memory, isnt attractive, having no future to hope for or plan for or work towards isnt attractive either.

This isn't how it works, though I'd agree there's nothing attractive about pursuing the truth of ourselves or the reality we live in.

'If you knew what this was you wouldn't want it' - J Krishnamurti

If people want to better understand the direction of our society I recommend they read up on the ENTJ type

Unless they have managed to curb such impulses they are basically insensitive people who beleive they should weild power over other people....they have a 'will to power'

If you want to find the people at the forefront of the move to use technology to control humanity and the relentless push towards 'progress' driven with an almost goose-stepping type gusto i would suggest you research the ENTJ type

Somehow they seem to stay off the radar a lot but i think its because of the power they weild in the various corporations that control the media...they seem to like picking fights with INFJ's and associated feeling types

People need to be paying more attention to the ENTJ type imo because their role in our current society is not to be under estimated
you need treatment muir. Seriously!

You'd love that wouldn't you?

According to you people who think outside the box should be given 'treatment' or made to serve in the military

lol

Lets have a look at the ENTJ type:

http://www.personalitypage.com/ENTJ.html

[h=1]The Executive[/h]
As an ENTJ, your primary mode of living is focused externally, where you deal with things rationally and logically. Your secondary mode is internal, where you take things in primarily via your intuition.
ENTJs are natural born leaders. They live in a world of possibilities where they see all sorts challenges to be surmounted, and they want to be the ones responsible for surmounting them. They have a drive for leadership, which is well-served by their quickness to grasp complexities, their ability to absorb a large amount of impersonal information, and their quick and decisive judgments. They are "take charge" people.
ENTJs are very career-focused, and fit into the corporate world quite naturally. They are constantly scanning their environment for potential problems which they can turn into solutions. They generally see things from a long-range perspective, and are usually successful at identifying plans to turn problems around - especially problems of a corporate nature. ENTJs are usually successful in the business world, because they are so driven to leadership. They're tireless in their efforts on the job, and driven to visualize where an organization is headed. For these reasons, they are natural corporate leaders.
There is not much room for error in the world of the ENTJ. They dislike to see mistakes repeated, and have no patience with inefficiency. They may become quite harsh when their patience is tried in these respects, because they are not naturally tuned in to people's feelings, and more than likely don't believe that they should tailor their judgments in consideration for people's feelings. ENTJs, like many types, have difficulty seeing things from outside their own perspective. Unlike other types, ENTJs naturally have little patience with people who do not see things the same way as the ENTJ. The ENTJ needs to consciously work on recognizing the value of other people's opinions, as well as the value of being sensitive towards people's feelings. In the absence of this awareness, the ENTJ will be a forceful, intimidating and overbearing individual. This may be a real problem for the ENTJ, who may be deprived of important information and collaboration from others. In their personal world, it can make some ENTJs overbearing as spouses or parents.
The ENTJ has a tremendous amount of personal power and presence which will work for them as a force towards achieving their goals. However, this personal power is also an agent of alienation and self-aggrandizement, which the ENTJ would do well to avoid.
ENTJs are very forceful, decisive individuals. They make decisions quickly, and are quick to verbalize their opinions and decisions to the rest of the world. The ENTJ who has not developed their Intuition will make decisions too hastily, without understanding all of the issues and possible solutions. On the other hand, an ENTJ who has not developed their Thinking side will have difficulty applying logic to their insights, and will often make poor decisions. In that case, they may have brilliant ideas and insight into situations, but they may have little skill at determining how to act upon their understanding, or their actions may be inconsistent. An ENTJ who has developed in a generally less than ideal way may become dictatorial and abrasive - intrusively giving orders and direction without a sound reason for doing so, and without consideration for the people involved.
Although ENTJs are not naturally tuned into other people's feelings, these individuals frequently have very strong sentimental streaks. Often these sentiments are very powerful to the ENTJ, although they will likely hide it from general knowledge, believing the feelings to be a weakness. Because the world of feelings and values is not where the ENTJ naturally functions, they may sometimes make value judgments and hold onto submerged emotions which are ill-founded and inappropriate, and will cause them problems - sometimes rather serious problems.
ENTJs love to interact with people. As Extroverts, they're energized and stimulated primarily externally. There's nothing more enjoyable and satisfying to the ENTJ than having a lively, challenging conversation. They especially respect people who are able to stand up to the ENTJ, and argue persuasively for their point of view. There aren't too many people who will do so, however, because the ENTJ is a very forceful and dynamic presence who has a tremendous amount of self-confidence and excellent verbal communication skills. Even the most confident individuals may experience moments of self-doubt when debating a point with an ENTJ.
ENTJs want their home to be beautiful, well-furnished, and efficiently run. They're likely to place much emphasis on their children being well-educated and structured, to desire a congenial and devoted relationship with their spouse. At home, the ENTJ needs to be in charge as much as he or she does in their career. The ENTJ is likely best paired with someone who has a strong self-image, who is also a Thinking type. Because the ENTJ is primarily focused on their careers, some ENTJs have a problem with being constantly absent from home, physically or mentally.
The ENTJ has many gifts which make it possible for them to have a great deal of personal power, if they don't forget to remain balanced in their lives. They are assertive, innovative, long-range thinkers with an excellent ability to translate theories and possibilities into solid plans of action. They are usually tremendously forceful personalities, and have the tools to accomplish whatever goals they set out for.

Jungian functional preference ordering:
Dominant: Extraverted Thinking
Auxiliary: Introverted Intuition
Tertiary: Extraverted Sensing
Inferior: Introverted Feeling

:D :D :D

LOL to the hating on the ENTJs.

I personally love INFJs I'm not interested in fighting with them, perhaps the ones I hit it off with are borderline F/T types or just balanced and well adjusted Feeling types but I tend to find that F types are pretty complimentary to T types.

You'd love that wouldn't you?

According to you people who think outside the box should be given 'treatment' or made to serve in the military

lol

Lets have a look at the ENTJ type:

http://www.personalitypage.com/ENTJ.html

[h=1]The Executive[/h]
As an ENTJ, your primary mode of living is focused externally, where you deal with things rationally and logically. Your secondary mode is internal, where you take things in primarily via your intuition.
ENTJs are natural born leaders. They live in a world of possibilities where they see all sorts challenges to be surmounted, and they want to be the ones responsible for surmounting them. They have a drive for leadership, which is well-served by their quickness to grasp complexities, their ability to absorb a large amount of impersonal information, and their quick and decisive judgments. They are "take charge" people.
ENTJs are very career-focused, and fit into the corporate world quite naturally. They are constantly scanning their environment for potential problems which they can turn into solutions. They generally see things from a long-range perspective, and are usually successful at identifying plans to turn problems around - especially problems of a corporate nature. ENTJs are usually successful in the business world, because they are so driven to leadership. They're tireless in their efforts on the job, and driven to visualize where an organization is headed. For these reasons, they are natural corporate leaders.
There is not much room for error in the world of the ENTJ. They dislike to see mistakes repeated, and have no patience with inefficiency. They may become quite harsh when their patience is tried in these respects, because they are not naturally tuned in to people's feelings, and more than likely don't believe that they should tailor their judgments in consideration for people's feelings. ENTJs, like many types, have difficulty seeing things from outside their own perspective. Unlike other types, ENTJs naturally have little patience with people who do not see things the same way as the ENTJ. The ENTJ needs to consciously work on recognizing the value of other people's opinions, as well as the value of being sensitive towards people's feelings. In the absence of this awareness, the ENTJ will be a forceful, intimidating and overbearing individual. This may be a real problem for the ENTJ, who may be deprived of important information and collaboration from others. In their personal world, it can make some ENTJs overbearing as spouses or parents.
The ENTJ has a tremendous amount of personal power and presence which will work for them as a force towards achieving their goals. However, this personal power is also an agent of alienation and self-aggrandizement, which the ENTJ would do well to avoid.
ENTJs are very forceful, decisive individuals. They make decisions quickly, and are quick to verbalize their opinions and decisions to the rest of the world. The ENTJ who has not developed their Intuition will make decisions too hastily, without understanding all of the issues and possible solutions. On the other hand, an ENTJ who has not developed their Thinking side will have difficulty applying logic to their insights, and will often make poor decisions. In that case, they may have brilliant ideas and insight into situations, but they may have little skill at determining how to act upon their understanding, or their actions may be inconsistent. An ENTJ who has developed in a generally less than ideal way may become dictatorial and abrasive - intrusively giving orders and direction without a sound reason for doing so, and without consideration for the people involved.
Although ENTJs are not naturally tuned into other people's feelings, these individuals frequently have very strong sentimental streaks. Often these sentiments are very powerful to the ENTJ, although they will likely hide it from general knowledge, believing the feelings to be a weakness. Because the world of feelings and values is not where the ENTJ naturally functions, they may sometimes make value judgments and hold onto submerged emotions which are ill-founded and inappropriate, and will cause them problems - sometimes rather serious problems.
ENTJs love to interact with people. As Extroverts, they're energized and stimulated primarily externally. There's nothing more enjoyable and satisfying to the ENTJ than having a lively, challenging conversation. They especially respect people who are able to stand up to the ENTJ, and argue persuasively for their point of view. There aren't too many people who will do so, however, because the ENTJ is a very forceful and dynamic presence who has a tremendous amount of self-confidence and excellent verbal communication skills. Even the most confident individuals may experience moments of self-doubt when debating a point with an ENTJ.
ENTJs want their home to be beautiful, well-furnished, and efficiently run. They're likely to place much emphasis on their children being well-educated and structured, to desire a congenial and devoted relationship with their spouse. At home, the ENTJ needs to be in charge as much as he or she does in their career. The ENTJ is likely best paired with someone who has a strong self-image, who is also a Thinking type. Because the ENTJ is primarily focused on their careers, some ENTJs have a problem with being constantly absent from home, physically or mentally.
The ENTJ has many gifts which make it possible for them to have a great deal of personal power, if they don't forget to remain balanced in their lives. They are assertive, innovative, long-range thinkers with an excellent ability to translate theories and possibilities into solid plans of action. They are usually tremendously forceful personalities, and have the tools to accomplish whatever goals they set out for.

Jungian functional preference ordering:
Dominant: Extraverted Thinking
Auxiliary: Introverted Intuition
Tertiary: Extraverted Sensing
Inferior: Introverted Feeling

the only problem is that this description is a MBTI description, and MBTI descriptions are laughable.

Here is a low-key Socionics descriptions of ENTJs, one that shoudn't scare you too much of a "ENTJ new world order", as you like to make things.
By the way, I think all you INFJ vs ENTJ fantasies are for childrens, and with all your respect, you should grow up.

Logical Intuitive Extravert: The Entrepreneur

General Description

LIE is an enterprising person who can literally "light up" with what he's doing. He is given to innovation - takes notice of new ideas and theories and aims to find them a practical application. Active and restless, often interested in travel and active types of sport: hiking, climbing, running. Loves nature, endows it with a special meaning. Always know what his is aiming for and explains this goal to those around him.

He boldly experiments, disproving ordinary notions. Not afraid to take risks, relying on his intuitive foresight to orient in various situations. Often he is endowed with a rich imagination and is able to come up with the most unusual ideas. Distinguished by having intellectual interests in various fields. A good inventor, experimenter, and technician. Seeks to act in advance, because he knows that tomorrow will be too late.

Optimistic, possesses a good sense of humor. His jokes, however, are not always appropriate. Experiences problems with reliability of human relations. Because of his lack of discernment in making contacts, he can be pulled into questionable ventures. Restless, talks a lot without paying attention to lack of time.

Does not assign much importance to order and comfort around him. Nature usually endows him with health and stamina, which he is committed to support by various methods. He does not tolerate idle pastime, due to which he cannot relax even during vacations. He is not very much worried about the outer appearance, if only his plans and goals do not suffer.

Detailed description

LIE is very perceptive of positive possibilities of new projects and undertakings. He knows how to turn things around so that they bring him tangible benefits. Criticizes those who, from his point of view, are engaged in useless theories. Adventurous, easily takes off at any moment. Often takes up dynamic types of sports - running, hiking, climbing, etc. Not afraid to travel and to change his place of residence. Bravely forwards objective proposals and presses for their implementation. If the possibilities of the project have been exhausted, quickly changes direction and switches to something new. Takes care of his finances and if he has a sum of money tries to keep it turning over, playing on the price differences. Tries to concentrate the levers of material interest in his hands.

LIE intuitively captures the main trends that develop over time. He is not afraid to take risks, relying on his intuition. He is proactive and tries to act in advance, because he knows that tomorrow it will be too late. LIE is usually one of the first people to take advantage of new technologies and methods of organization. In his thoughts, he is constantly referencing the past, analyzing past events and drawing lessons from them for the future. LIE is attempting to find the basic laws of life and fate by analyzing that has occurred over time. He is interested in all the unusual and mysterious phenomena. He tries to test them, to find their rational basis.

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

Can live and work in conditions of discomfort and lack of amenities. Nature usually endows him with stamina and good health. Not picky about food and design of the his living space. Little worried about his appearance. Has a tendency to wear the same clothing once he has gotten used to it. Dresses up only when it's likely to have an impact concerning his personal or professional relationships. Positively relates to those who relieve him from having to take care of day-to-day matters and routine chores. Dislikes those who hide behind their weakness and poor health. Behaves carelessly, may be frivolous by nature. A time falls to extreme in relation to bad habits: either he openly engages and flaunts them, or he actively counters and fights against them. These extremes apply to his sexual life.

LIE interacts with other people at close psychological distances. Democratic. Predisposed towards positive attitude and friendliness on his territory. Feels relaxed in an atmosphere of warm, sincere, soulful communication. One should settle disagreements with him in an informal atmosphere, first persuading him of good intentions. He is much in need of reliable, stable human relations. Due to his inability to immediately recognize falsity can allow himself to get drawn into poor company and questionable enterprises. Appreciates reliable, time-tested friends. Usually aware that he can be too insensitive and inattentive in relation to others and is wary of this trait in himself. Ruining his relations with someone searches for methods to make amends. To this end, gives gifts or shows a particular concern for his partner.

Becomes active in extreme situations. Able to stand up for himself. Rejects emotional pressuring. He is directed by the desire to direct, to lead, to achieve his goals using other people to this purpose. However, he is adept at directing only those who are of the same mind as him. In moments of emotional uplifts, he feels himself a strong personality, capable of resolving any problems. However, if he doesn't find emotional support, his fighting spirits quickly dwindle. Bold in romantic matters. Enjoys some measure of competition. Venturesome and persistent if he is being turned down and resisted. Likes to throw a challenge. A life that is calm, even, and unemotional makes him soft, clumsy, and ridiculous.

Does not attach much importance to things being orderly around him. Among the scattered things he will always find what he needs. Monitors operative discipline and compliance with the projected plans. However, he is usually not effective in regulating and controlling processes. Obstinate in his understanding of the situation or problem. Predicts future development of events too mechanistically, due to which his optimistic plans often fail. Either usually a supporter of one strict system, deriving all the possible consequences from this same system, or, conversely, does not structure information at all, giving in to an arbitrary, random sequence.

It is difficult to him to tolerate situations where there are no solutions, hopelessness and futility. Takes up any activity with enjoyment only when he is confident of its success. Likes to test himself at various activities. Thus often changes hobbies, profession, place of work, etc., until he finds what he is looking for. Curious. Often acts contrary to what is expected of him. He likes to experiment, to follow the unbeaten path, to fill the role of an inventor or explorer. Wholly gives himself to his favorite occupation. Vain. If his abilities are not appreciated, he inclined to put himself in opposition and contrast with others.

As a subordinate

Strengths: Very dynamic, agile, energetic and active person. Keenly aware of the pressure and requirements of time, considers it to be unacceptable to fall behind. A hard worker, with pleasure takes on projects that he considers to bring benefit. Curious, interested in innovations that can be applied into practice. Well versed in pragmatic matters and business activities. Is able to see whether some undertaking or enterprise is beneficial and profitable or not. Brings up unusual ways of increasing efficiency. Can take risks in business activities. Strives for clarity and maximum definiteness in everything. Does not like to act blindly, without preparation. Plans his activities in advance. Often presents himself as a sponsor and a patron of the arts. Can live in uncomfortable conditions if it is necessary. Even if he is facing hardships he next to never complains. Emotional, fidgety, restless. Optimist, constantly exudes friendliness. An active supporter of an active and healthy lifestyle.

Problem areas: Not everyone can withstand his saturated dialy regime that he is also inclined to introduces changes to in an arbitrarily manner, by this imposing his own rhythm to those around him. Usually he is involved in so many matters that he does not get everywhere in time. Often builds far-reaching but poorly thought-out plans. Can take excessive and unjustified risks. Often he is the first to hop onto all the questionable undertakings. Very talkative, loves to talk and discuss what he has read and heard. Does not like when his appearance is paid too close attention, and at the same time can dress rather carelessly. Impatient by nature, thus can be negligent in details, in filling out business documents, in any try to work what requires rigor and thoroughness. Usually has "creative clutter" both at home and at his workplace. In matters of principle for him is firm and unyielding. Sometimes allows tactlessness, rude humor. Reluctant to visit doctors.

From LIE one can not demand and expect:
balance and measured pace in making decisions;
thoroughness in routine tasks;
order at home and at his workplace;
always a tidy and neat appearance;
sense of tact, emotional and psychological intuition.

Recommended types of activity: LIE best realizes himself in innovative fields that require an open mind and creative approach to business, as well as ability to adapt theoretical developments to practice. May be a good inventor and rationalizer. Given the high tempo of his work and mobility, he is recommended highly dynamic types of work that require frequent travel and trips. People of this type are usually not afraid of commercial risk, so they can be trailblazers and pioneers of new enterprises. They can engage in a variety of work, if it is interesting, challenging, and does not require special meticulousness.

As a supervisor

A person of type "Entrepreneur" has an open character. A positively predisposing half-smile is often playing on his face, inviting other people to a conversation. He easily enters into contract with a person who has interested him. Given to make jokes and ironic comment. Cheerful, energetic, and pragmatic person.

Supervisor-player
Any player tries to express himself in a game, obtaining satisfaction from the process and achieving some result (winning). This trait is very significant for supervisor-player, who considers his work in particular and business life in general to be a kind of a game. He likes to take risks, but with prior calculation. Not afraid to invest resources and efforts into innovative enterprises. Focuses on the future prospects, not expecting immediate returns. Tries to use every chance so works on many fronts, hoping for a major return in the future. The driving motivation of such activity is the motive of acquiring fame as the winner.

Difficulties that he encounters on his path he takes calmly, as a matter of fact occurrence. He is a born entrepreneur. Inclined to change a few professions and occupations within his lifetime. He seeks to work things out and understand them for himself. Goal-oriented, purposeful and tireless. Does not respect or accept authority of people who lead their lives according to the pleasure principle and strive to achieve the desired results without stress.

LIE does not accumulate money or assets, instead seeks to put them immediately into action. Better realizes himself as an entrepreneur than as a consumer. Tries to derive benefit and profit where others do not see them. Is adept at calculating and seeing free zones in the market that are open to enterprise. Anticipates emergence of new needs, which will generate demand in the future and takes advantage of them. In a bureaucratic society, the activity of this sociotypes faces numerous obstacles and limitations.

LIE seeks to analyze the facts that are relevant to his project. Listen to new ideas and proposals. He is interested in those spheres of ​​business where theory connects to practical reality. Inclined to experiment. Wants to know what happens if one takes a non-standard step. Organizes his experiments in such a way as to detect conflicts, contrasting differences, alternative lines of development. Contrasts the results of the experiment with the accepted notions.

LIE is able to take risks, relying on his intuitive foresight of the outcome. Despite the fact that most of his investments fall through and don't earn any returns, he is sure that some of their share would be aimed at the growth industry in the future and will repay the invested capital. Is able to dramatically change his direction of approaching his target, which makes him unpredictable for his competitors.

He does not like to waste his time and idle pastimes. Acutely feels and regrets every missed opportunity. Can effectively live and work only when he is on the move and constantly updated. Enemy of stagnation and conservatism. His type of behavior is not received positively by everyone, because it breaks the established rhythm and order of things. LIE does not adjust to anybody. His pace of life can be endured only by a person who does not lose self-control under any circumstances.

Key features:
Can adequately function as a frontal leader.
In establishing business contacts focuses on objective criteria.
Form of business activity is varied: shows ability for clear calculations and decisions, as well as foresight. Capable of willfully overcoming obstacles. Impatient with bureaucracy.
The system of interaction with employees is based on stimulating their interest: rewards those who contribute to the success and punishes those who obstruct it.
Collaborating type of behavior. If necessary, can successfully participate in competitive actions and projects.
Reaches significant productive results through enterprise, orientation at new technologies, accounting for objective factors.
Close to moral style of management, but by necessity can take any style.
Motives: to get satisfaction from the work process. The main objective - to achieve great result and distinguish himself from others.
Strategy: freedom of management, maximum attention to production, new technologies, human resources.

Working conditions

The incentive for this sociotype is the striving for uniqueness. His work should provide opportunities to be creative, to experiment and innovate. LIEs also love to learn everything that sooner or later may prove to be helpful to his project. Therefore, if you often send him to seminars, workshops, conferences, training courses and retraining, he will be satisfied and interested in his work. In working with representatives of this type, one should take into account their lack of love for the careful, routine work. Try to exclude it from the scope of his duties, as well as any work related to the painstaking filling out of the documents. In listening to risky proposals of LIE, one should exercise some caution and clarify whether there are sufficient resources in place for such activities and who will finance them. It is a good idea to also ask what kind of people are supporting him (often his entire "team" is he himself). If he urges you to act immediately, otherwise it will be too late - pay attention to this, because LIE has good sense for timeliness of action. However, act basing on the principle "measure seven times, cut once" as often the business activity of LIE is so large that can grow into pointless fussiness. People of this type tend to do a little bit more than what was expected of them, involving all those around him into a feverish hustle. If he gets excited, showing impatience and intolerance of those who work slower, this should be taken calmly and smoothly, in friendly manner showing understanding and support for his difficulties. And if you are also going to assist his endeavors, at the same time keeping him away from overly risky expenditures and actions, your productive interaction is guaranteed.

Recommendations for self-improvement

Your forte is active entrepreneurship. You start on a new venture or project with much enthusiasm, not sparing your efforts in achieving results.

You are a person of practical and pragmatic bent who knows how to direct and orient any theory or idea to practical use. You take an active part in the implementation of new technologies into life. You do not waste your time on minor things. You are particularly attracted to large scale goals and projects.

You can be called a person action, since you do not put off the implementation of your decisions for too long. You quickly and without delays assimilate into a new job or project and try to bring it to fruition. You are an optimist who believes in the success of any venture that you have started. You willingly share your plans with others, enjoy to try yourself in various spheres of activity, freely take risks, and readily overcome any difficulties.

You are often faced by problems of organizing your everyday life. Often you don't have enough time for vacations and leisure time. Despite your commitment to a healthy lifestyle, you do not take care of your health in a regular manner. Try to combine business with pleasure and not concentrate excessively on a single task.

Observe a rational rhythm of life, combining business with pleasure. Engage in running or other active types of sport. Be more attentive to your appearance. Do not ignore opinions that others voice about you. Pay more attention to your domestic affairs. More often show care for your family, devote more of your personal time to them, make pleasant surprises for them, and try to delve into their problems.

Try to cultivate an aesthetic taste in yourself. Do not sacrifice your appearance even in the name of your projects and goals, which to you seem more important. Do not engage in extravagant antics. Try to be more sensitive when it comes to intimate topics - don't try to draw attention to yourself in this manner: others can misunderstand you. Unwittingly you can break the relaxed atmosphere of communication, placing yourself and your friends into an awkward position.

Your other problem lies in ambiguous humor and jokes that can not always be correctly interpreted and understood. Be tactful and modest in your statements. Do not seek to lift the mood of the people at any cost. Remember that not everyone likes the joking tone, and more so - irony and ridicule. Avoid excessive emotional familiarity in communication. Develop in yourself politeness and good manners. This will boost your self-esteem and instill greater level of respect that others have for you.

Don't seek confrontation over issues that are non-existent, unneeded and irrelevant. Through this you can lose respect of many people. Don't show your emotions too quickly. Don't let your actions run ahead of your thoughts. It is better to move away from the object of your irritation, and after some time, when you have clamed down and thought things thoroughly, express your decisions and opinions at the next meeting.

Reactions: Lark

a-clockwork-orange-475864l.jpg

Regarding the subject, the Myth Of Sisyphus of Camus is a really good book that covers this subject somewhat.

Last edited:
Are you sure? I thought that was a meditation on suicide, a very good read though.

Hmmm, i've read a compilation of essays titled this way. Don't have the title of all of them, unfortunetly, but the subjects covered seemed connected with that question, suicide seemed pretty much connected with the actions of an individual and the effects upon the the concept of the absurd.

Last edited: