Iran Nuclear Accord: Iran tests the deal already | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Iran Nuclear Accord: Iran tests the deal already

Their are many reasons to not want to go to war with Iran. One is war... war is probably one of the worst things on the planet and I say that from having never been in one. I have gathered much information over my life time and seen enough to be able to say that.
In my mind one of the biggest reasons is that crazy Iran...you know their government. ..is not the same as the majority of Iran. The Iranin people though having been fed lies their entire lives by their government do not dislike the US. In fact it is my understanding tbat in many ways they want to be like us. The government is what is corrupt and crazy over there. Not the general population. The Iranin people have no great love of their government and would like to see it gone as well.
Its sad when so many people have to suffer at the hands of a few. Kind of like America today and the elitists in the White House and democratic party.

Reactions: Skarekrow
[video=youtube;Nw9eV6K_yHg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Nw9eV6K_yHg[/video]​

[video=youtube;Nw9eV6K_yHg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Nw9eV6K_yHg[/video]​

Funny. Unfortunately the agreement does nit assure anything. Thats the point. Iran will get hundreds of billions if dollars from the agreement but has proven they do honor agreements. And with the agreement theres no way to prove they are still not pursuing a bomb. Theres literally no reason to give them hundreds of billions of dollars. Just back away and leave the sanctions in place piling on more if need be? This slows them down considerably than any option besides war.
Yes the video is funny. Jack Black is funny, Morgan Freeman has the same last name as Gordon. ..I get that. But it doesn't take huge leap to see the fallacy in the agreement. It just doesn't.
[MENTION=4423]Sriracha[/MENTION] s video pretty much spells it out.

Conspiracy theories about Obama in a nutshell:

Xw5vxEd-cas.jpg

Reactions: just me
Since when do you listen to Biblical Christian views, Scarecrow? You hear what you want to hear, as do most people. One should try the spirits of that they listen to.

150........................J-10 Chinese fighter jets (Vigorous Dragon)
250........................Russian Sukhoi-SU-30MK1 fighter jets (Flanker-H)
100....................... IL78 MK1 refueling planes (Midas)
???.........................................
S-300 SAMs (SA-10) mobile surface to air batteries
Their goal is the destruction of Israel......................and their allies. The clowns we have in office are accommodating this. Wake up, America! Wish I could make 10% on those deals. I'd be rich for life, and then some. All they have done is fight us and lie to us. Whomever believes this will change has bumped their head in a dark place, or lined their wallets and bank accounts. They are buying today. They will buy more tomorrow. The list will keep growing.
They attack populations. The world should demolish their nuclear sites. They are not worthy of having them.

Funny. Unfortunately the agreement does nit assure anything. Thats the point. Iran will get hundreds of billions if dollars from the agreement but has proven they do honor agreements. And with the agreement theres no way to prove they are still not pursuing a bomb. Theres literally no reason to give them hundreds of billions of dollars. Just back away and leave the sanctions in place piling on more if need be? This slows them down considerably than any option besides war.
Yes the video is funny. Jack Black is funny, Morgan Freeman has the same last name as Gordon. ..I get that. But it doesn't take huge leap to see the fallacy in the agreement. It just doesn't.
@Sriracha s video pretty much spells it out.

I guess you missed the parts with the Queen Rania of Jordan who is one of the key countries involved and who could see actual ramifications from this deal unlike the US.
I also like how you cherry-picked my videos and totally ignored the previous one discussing why we should NOT go to war (although you mentioned not being supportive of a war either)…because that is what they are gunning for.
This country runs on military action.
Sriacha’s video is just as scripted as the Jack Black one, give me a break.
What’s the better alternate?
Offer a solution that doesn’t involve bombing the shit out of someone?
At least with this deal we have a chance to inspect some of the sites that they have.

Tell me…do you think that if this current deal falls through that Iran will be LESS likely to start developing a nuke or if we have some sort of unilateral relations and binding sanction deals?
If you don’t think the sanctions have hurt this country then you should read up on it.
You don’t like it because it’s Obama and Kerry’s deal, I think it may be that simple.

Because all these folks that say Obama is acting outside of our laws, are also the same folks that easily forget that we had a President who sold arms to Iran under the table, then lied about it on TV to the American people.
See - Iran Contras

BTW, lifting sanctions on a country, is not the same as giving them "hundreds of billions of dollars”.

Last edited:
Since when do you listen to Biblical Christian views, Scarecrow? You hear what you want to hear, as do most people. One should try the spirits of that they listen to.

150........................J-10 Chinese fighter jets (Vigorous Dragon)
250........................Russian Sukhoi-SU-30MK1 fighter jets (Flanker-H)
100....................... IL78 MK1 refueling planes (Midas)
???.........................................
S-300 SAMs (SA-10) mobile surface to air batteries
Their goal is the destruction of Israel......................and their allies. The clowns we have in office are accommodating this. Wake up, America! Wish I could make 10% on those deals. I'd be rich for life, and then some. All they have done is fight us and lie to us. Whomever believes this will change has bumped their head in a dark place, or lined their wallets and bank accounts. They are buying today. They will buy more tomorrow. The list will keep growing.
They attack populations. The world should demolish their nuclear sites. They are not worthy of having them.

First of all you don’t know me or what I believe or listen to.
Once again, your assumptions about me shine through whatever you have to say almost to the point where you negate yourself.

You hear what you want to hear, as do most people. One should try the spirits of that they listen to.
We all don’t hear what we want to hear Just Me?
I listen to many differing opinions…as for listening to spirit…look who is calling the kettle black Mr. Let’s March off To a Holy War in the Middle Fucking East because that is exactly what Jesus would do with Iran…bomb the shit out of it.
Pull the plank from your own eye.

Last edited:
Whatever happened to following this?
But I guess Iran and ISIS don’t count though…even though Jesus said so…it’s okay not to follow some of the principles and still follow others…yep, perfectly alright.

Love Your Enemies

27 “But I say to you who hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you. 29 To one who strikes you on the cheek, offer the other also, and from one who takes away your cloak do not withhold your tunic[a] either. 30 Give to everyone who begs from you, and from one who takes away your goods do not demand them back. 31 And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them.
32 “If you love those who love you, what benefit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them. 33 And if you do good to those who do good to you, what benefit is that to you? For even sinners do the same. 34 And if you lend to those from whom you expect to receive, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, to get back the same amount. 35 But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return, and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, for he is kind to the ungrateful and the evil. 36 Be merciful, even as your Father is merciful.

Last edited:
Whatever happened to following this?
But I guess Iran and ISIS don’t count though…even though Jesus said so…it’s okay not to follow some of the principles and still follow others…yep, perfectly alright.

Love Your Enemies

27 “But I say to you who hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you. 29 To one who strikes you on the cheek, offer the other also, and from one who takes away your cloak do not withhold your tunic[a] either. 30 Give to everyone who begs from you, and from one who takes away your goods do not demand them back. 31 And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them.
32 “If you love those who love you, what benefit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them. 33 And if you do good to those who do good to you, what benefit is that to you? For even sinners do the same. 34 And if you lend to those from whom you expect to receive, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, to get back the same amount. 35 But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return, and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, for he is kind to the ungrateful and the evil. 36 Be merciful, even as your Father is merciful.

Mo is its simply not based in reality. However Ender Wiggin did use the idea with some success.

I guess you missed the parts with the Queen Rania of Jordan who is one of the key countries involved and who could see actual ramifications from this deal unlike the US.
I also like how you cherry-picked my videos and totally ignored the previous one discussing why we should NOT go to war (although you mentioned not being supportive of a war either)…because that is what they are gunning for.
This country runs on military action.
Sriacha’s video is just as scripted as the Jack Black one, give me a break.
What’s the better alternate?
Offer a solution that doesn’t involve bombing the shit out of someone?
At least with this deal we have a chance to inspect some of the sites that they have.

Tell me…do you think that if this current deal falls through that Iran will be LESS likely to start developing a nuke or if we have some sort of unilateral relations and binding sanction deals?
If you don’t think the sanctions have hurt this country then you should read up on it.
You don’t like it because it’s Obama and Kerry’s deal, I think it may be that simple.

Because all these folks that say Obama is acting outside of our laws, are also the same folks that easily forget that we had a President who sold arms to Iran under the table, then lied about it on TV to the American people.
See - Iran Contras

BTW, lifting sanctions on a country, is not the same as giving them "hundreds of billions of dollars”.

Wow. Im just here having discussions. I dont comment on everything here. Plus you must realize I have you on block. Occasionally I unblock a post of yours to see if theres a learning moment.

I do not agree or understand your way of thinking (or better put in my eyes not thinking).
Here war is serious business. I suspect its easier for people who have never experienced it to declare it. But that doesn't mean sometimes theres no choice. There are bad people in the world and sometimes you just have to deal with them in the harshest possible way. Like I said its unfortunate we cant just go to war with Irans leadership and none of the innocent people.
But this is the human race, stupid till the end.

Mo is its simply not based in reality. However Ender Wiggin did use the idea with some success.

Love those books.
Those books…and the Dune books…and the Hyperion books….fantastic, must read.
The question of loving your enemy and if it would be a real-world solution is not the point.

Anyhow, it was a question I am mainly posing to @just me
I don’t understand how he claims to follow the teachings of Christ…then gets all giddy about killing all of the infidels in the middle east because it follows some “end-times” prophecy he thinks is coming to fruition.
It’s just weird.

[MENTION=5045]Skarekrow[/MENTION] regarding Iran less likely to create a nuke if the deal doesnt go through. I believe Iran is toying with us. I believe they will pursue a nuke no matter what. Only if the deal goes through...we just gave them hundreds of billions of dollars to use for it. So, we leave sanctions in place add more for their noncompliance. Monitor them and when we think their close to the point of no return, bomb the hell out of their nuke program. Send it back to the stoneage.

Wow. Im just here having discussions. I dont comment on everything here. Plus you must realize I have you on block. Occasionally I unblock a post of yours to see if theres a learning moment.

I do not agree or understand your way of thinking (or better put in my eyes not thinking).

Here war is serious business. I suspect its easier for people who have never experienced it to declare it. But that doesn't mean sometimes theres no choice. There are bad people in the world and sometimes you just have to deal with them in the harshest possible way. Like I said its unfortunate we cant just go to war with Irans leadership and none of the innocent people.
But this is the human race, stupid till the end.

You don’t think we could in or the Israelis could go in with their Special Forces and ghost any possible nuke enrichment stations?
Don’t be naive.
I have no one on block, nor have I ever put anyone on block…nor have I ever even threatened to put anyone on block.
You know why?
Because even if someone says something that I disagree with I can choose to engage that person or not…that’s what adults do.
Children hold their ears and squint their eyes and go “Lalalala…I can’t hear you!”
I don’t agree with your stance on the subject but to say “not thinking” is petty.

@Skarekrow regarding Iran less likely to create a nuke if the deal doesnt go through. I believe Iran is toying with us. I believe they will pursue a nuke no matter what. Only if the deal goes through...we just gave them hundreds of billions of dollars to use for it. So, we leave sanctions in place add more for their noncompliance. Monitor them and when we think their close to the point of no return, bomb the hell out of their nuke program. Send it back to the stoneage.

Maybe they are toying with us…
Maybe they aren’t.
The point I was making is -
If we keep treating them always like they are toying with us, then they will act accordingly.

Maybe they are toying with us…
Maybe they aren’t.
The point I was making is -
If we keep treating them always like they are toying with us, then they will act accordingly.

I think they have proven themselves time and time again to not be reasonable on any level. Im secure enough in that idea wherewhere if we go to war, I will support that war.
I think there are people who do not have a firm grip on reality. Its happened before and everyone cant believe it can happen again but it can and I think it is.

You don’t think we could in or the Israelis could go in with their Special Forces and ghost any possible nuke enrichment stations?
Don’t be naive.
I have no one on block, nor have I ever put anyone on block…nor have I ever even threatened to put anyone on block.
You know why?
Because even if someone says something that I disagree with I can choose to engage that person or not…that’s what adults do.
Children hold their ears and squint their eyes and go “Lalalala…I can’t hear you!”
I don’t agree with your stance on the subject but to say “not thinking” is petty.

I mean what I say by not thinking. Its not petty, its what I think. I put you on block more for your benefit than mine.

I think they have proven themselves time and time again to not be reasonable on any level. Im secure enough in that idea wherewhere if we go to war, I will support that war.
I think there are people who do not have a firm grip on reality. Its happened before and everyone cant believe it can happen again but it can and I think it is.

You know, the US used to be pals with all these guys in the middle east.
We sold them lots and lots of weapons and the “protection” of our military in exchange they would give us dirt cheap oil prices, like really cheap.
And those who played along have so far benefitted like Saudi Arabia, even though they ARE the very definition of the Sharia Law that the right wing yells about.
And those who decided not to play along…well, we topple their governments…unfortunately, everyone in the region seems to be getting wise to our game.
A war with Iran would do no good for anyone…I guarantee if they even get close to a nuke, Israel will take it out.
All this fear-mongering.

Last edited:
I mean what I say by not thinking. Its not petty, its what I think. I put you on block more for your benefit than mine.

I should thank you for sparing me your enormous wraith…
Thanks.

I feel like I'm watching a lion saying a hamster is going to kill him and everyone else...

I feel like I'm watching a lion saying a hamster is going to kill him and everyone else...

A lion with appox. 7,650 nukes of his own that somehow we have magically shown ourselves (even though we dropped two) to be mature and competent enough to possess and dictate who else can have them.

Last edited: