[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iaHe9PBnFdA#[/video]

No wonder they call America the foreign devil:

[video=youtube;urAjTX51ebc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urAjTX51ebc[/video]

Some of the 2014 U.S. Budget:

Defense: $526.6 Billion
Homeland Security: $39 Billion
National Intelligence (CIA):$48.2
Veteran Affairs: $63.5
Total Military and Intelligence: $677.3 Billion (and probably more)

Health Services: $78.3 Billion
Education Budget: $71.2 Billion

#1 sponsor of terrorism? Try the United States government. You don’t have a defense budget that big unless you create your own sock puppet enemies. Top rank generals don't get randomly blown up unless they realize that their own boss is the enemy.

Reactions: Artisan
No wonder they call America the foreign devil:

[video=youtube;urAjTX51ebc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urAjTX51ebc[/video]

Some of the 2014 U.S. Budget:

Defense: $526.6 Billion
Homeland Security: $39 Billion
National Intelligence (CIA):$48.2
Veteran Affairs: $63.5
Total Military and Intelligence: $677.3 Billion (and probably more)

Health Services: $78.3 Billion
Education Budget: $71.2 Billion

#1 sponsor of terrorism? Try the United States government. You don’t have a defense budget that big unless you create your own sock puppet enemies. Top rank generals don't get randomly blown up unless they realize that their own boss is the enemy.

You are funny. You are now also on block. America isnt perfect but it is the best country in the world regardless. Do yourself a favor and strive to get rid of your ignorance.

Reactions: just me
You are funny. You are now also on block. America isnt perfect but it is the best country in the world regardless. Do yourself a favor and strive to get rid of your ignorance.

What exactly did he post that warrants him to be put on block?
You say all sorts of disgusting and fucked up things about Obama all the time, at least he provided some factual numbers and information to support his opinion.
It WAS our government that overthrew the regime…we sold them arms, missiles, and jet fighters (most of which were sabotaged later).
Who is the only country to use any sort of atomic weapon against highly populated areas?
We have an estimated 7000+ nukes of our own, and this puts us in the position to dictate to Iran what they can and can’t do in their country?
The only reason this is even an issue is because the US has lost it’s control and influence over Iran since they stabbed them in the back by helping to overthrow the regime.
They create almost all our own problems around the world by putting our nose into places it doesn’t belong.
The list is almost endless.

The internet produced the largest hatching of armchair strategists in time. Some people don't know what the heck they are talking about, what really happened, or what is going to happen if they don't get their heads out of their arses. Remember these days when they start killing you and forcing their ways on you. Some people view certain things as weaknesses, and some people just shouldn't be running a government.

The internet produced the largest hatching of armchair strategists in time. Some people don't know what the heck they are talking about, what really happened, or what is going to happen if they don't get their heads out of their arses. Remember these days when they start killing you and forcing their ways on you. Some people view certain things as weaknesses, and some people just shouldn't be running a government.

That is exactly what the US does all around the world.
No one is invading the US…no one is even contemplating it.

[video=youtube;-XSq0PvVxMs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XSq0PvVxMs[/video]

America isnt perfect but it is the best country in the world regardless.

I spend quite sometime trying to find facts that convey what makes america the best country in the world. I still have not found any. Mind sharing your facts? Unless of course you were only stating your personal opinion.

I spend quite sometime trying to find facts that convey what makes america the best country in the world. I still have not found any. Mind sharing your facts? Unless of course you were only stating your personal opinion.

My correct opinion.

Regardless, Iran has like only 400 planes in their air force. They don't need 100 in flight fuel tankers. Not to mention they already have a handful of 707 and 747 tankers. It makes zero sense.

I could find it easier to believe if they ordered 10 or 20 tankers to be built and saved the rest of the money to buy bombers later when the arms embargo against them ends. Buying 100 tankers right now is just nonsense. Even the United States doesn't have that kind of tanker to combat plane ratio.

Regardless, Iran has like only 400 planes in their air force. They don't need 100 in flight fuel tankers. Not to mention they already have a handful of 707 and 747 tankers. It makes zero sense.

I could find it easier to believe if they ordered 10 or 20 tankers to be built and saved the rest of the money to buy bombers later when the arms embargo against them ends. Buying 100 tankers right now is just nonsense. Even the United States doesn't have that kind of tanker to combat plane ratio.

Maybe they want to start a nonstop flight around the world business.

[video=youtube;W0yJn2UuFbU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=W0yJn2UuFbU[/video]​

Obama and Kerry are placing Iran at Jordan and Israel's doorsteps if this unlikely dream passes. The US and Turkey are already bombing ISIS, but now the Kurds as part of the deal. They are trying to stand Assad up again, after using chemical weapons against his enemies. Heck: he even used ISIS against his enemies. Because of the Vienna accord, Americans are now supporting Assad. ISIS was staged for this to be accomplished. If they can find the proof, the entire group of them will be taken down.

Obama and Kerry are placing Iran at Jordan and Israel's doorsteps if this unlikely dream passes. The US and Turkey are already bombing ISIS, but now the Kurds as part of the deal. They are trying to stand Assad up again, after using chemical weapons against his enemies. Heck: he even used ISIS against his enemies. Because of the Vienna accord, Americans are now supporting Assad. ISIS was staged for this to be accomplished. If they can find the proof, the entire group of them will be taken down.

As much as I would like to pin this type of ignorance on Obama and Kerry alone.... The US has a history of propping up regimes it shouldn't to get access to something else. However Obama does seem extremely adept at getting the worst possible deals to accomplish these things.

We also have had a history of leaving people to the lions, so I will agree with that.

It is obvious, now that ISIS is attacking El Sisi.

My opinion is you're an idiot.

Eveyone has an opinion. In your case you are simply wrong. I will not hold it against you though.

[video=youtube;J29J1YHM5Iw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J29J1YHM5Iw[/video]

No arguing with my pal Bill Whittle *swoons*

[video=youtube;11e8T8p7BcA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=11e8T8p7BcA[/video]

Zach Foster discusses why the US shouldn't go to war with Iran. The issue is approached from a practical perspective, a libertarian perspective, and a Biblical Christian perspective.

Maybe you’ll listen to this guy.