Internet Trolls Actually Trained By Gov't? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Internet Trolls Actually Trained By Gov't?

Military tactics of the conservative ideology don't make us strong. Unity makes everyone stronger. Federalism is unity and it was originally created to provide the US with strength especially for war and diplomacy.

Except when centralized power for one's self becomes the goal in guise of a modus operandi, which is most of the time, unless you're dealing with someone like Augustus.

Except when centralized power for one's self becomes the goal in guise of a modus operandi, which is most of the time, unless you're dealing with someone like Augustus.

Except when term limits are in place.

Except when term limits are in place.

And they won't just bribe the next politician obsessed with his own idiocy? And it doesn't even take the President or whoever to do these things when you have an entrenched "intelligence" bureaucracy that answers only to itself (if that)?

And they won't just bribe the next politician obsessed with his own idiocy? And it doesn't even take the President or whoever to do these things when you have an entrenched "intelligence" bureaucracy that answers only to itself (if that)?

Do believe this without evidence? If real evidence existed he would be impeached.

Do believe this without evidence? If real evidence existed he would be impeached.

I don't care about Obama's position on this, he's a piñata for the masses. There's evidence enough with ufo/tech coverups/Snowden/black budget leaks that never make it to the mainstream to make this easily believable... the GCHQ stole feeds from many a random persons webcam which the NSA etc were more than happy to gobble up in exchange for info on British citizens. You'd also be silly to imagine that they don't practice blackmail on senators/congresspersons.

I want to start off with an apology and a warning for all INFJ, HSP and Empathic people. I as one of all of the previous mentioned cathegories, simply cannot stand by and watch people be this cruel, I appologise bcause if you read on, You will hear me say things that are heartless, cruel, insensitive and hardbreaking things to say. Yet I must do it, for I can no longer stand by watch these "people" commit verbal abuse.

Also, to get it out of the way now: [MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION] is literally an NSA plant whose objective is to undermine the validity of all marginalized viewpoints by espousing them while pretending to be a schizotypal individual. you heard it here first.

How can you be so insensitive, mean and cruel as to say such a thing?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Muir is a good guy, he sees the bad things happening and hes trying to open other peoples eyes with un-bias truth and cold hard facts. Muir always is able to give good arguments based on facts... He does not deserve to be targeted like this. Besides, I and countless other people see the same connections as he does.

[MENTION=6650]SealHammer[/MENTION] Really,you and the people like you who do this stuff, you're not even INFJs and you're on an INFJ forum bashing us? Calling us names? being mean to us?, maybe its time for you to adjust, and integrate into our forum and stop behaving like elephants in a china shop or get out of here. In my honest opinion, this appalling behavior makes me believe you're genuinely fucked up people. Just who the hack do you think you are?

Seriously, you are infringing on our freedom of speech by bulling us when we speak and now you do so even before we speak!? It's verbal abuse. It's psychologically damaging and honestly muir should sue your ass for cyber-harassment for all the shit you folk have been saying. You respond not against his argument, but you respond by flaming him, calling him names and ridiculing him. What are you guys? 10? wheres your empathy? Have your parents raised you to be this way or is it something you came up with all by yourself?

So many people I know, no longer dare to voice their opinions because these days they will start a flame war or become the target of cyber-harassment. I am genuinely upset by the oppression of peoples opinions and truths on the internet and that now it's even flooding into western society. I've had people flaming me for simply recounting a fact. No matter how small it is, if it even crosses with the news a little bit people turn into different beings. Please get your **** together and be respectful of and towards other people, regardless of whether they have a different opinion from you or not.

Reactions: Skarekrow and muir
Reactions: muir
The latest major trolling incident that I'm aware of has been one reported on msn involving the parents of the missing child Madeline McCann, if that was a government sanctioned thing then I dont see what purpose what so ever it would serve, its just pretty sick and probably spontaneous psychos and crackpots online.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Muir is a good guy, he sees the bad things happening and hes trying to open other peoples eyes with un-bias truth and cold hard facts. Muir always is able to give good arguments based on facts... He does not deserve to be targeted like this. Besides, I and countless other people see the same connections as he does.

From were I'm sitting propagating conspiracy theories all day long does not look like doing something.

The negative consequences of conspiracy theorising are known, people refrain from immunisations and epidemics of disease break out even were there are means to prevent it happening or envoys of helping professionals are killed and ditched in septic tanks as happened in Africa with the ebola outbreak, I'm still waiting for a shred of evidence at all for the good that conspiracy theorising does what so ever.

I know I'm going to wait indefinitely on that score.

From were I'm sitting propagating conspiracy theories all day long does not look like doing something.

The negative consequences of conspiracy theorising are known, people refrain from immunisations and epidemics of disease break out even were there are means to prevent it happening or envoys of helping professionals are killed and ditched in septic tanks as happened in Africa with the ebola outbreak, I'm still waiting for a shred of evidence at all for the good that conspiracy theorising does what so ever.

I know I'm going to wait indefinitely on that score.

Spreading awareness by prompting people to think for themselves is about as much as 1 individual can do. Or did you want us to follow some famous bad INFJ's in their footsteps ?

In europe we barely take 10% of the vaccinations you do. we're pandemic free. so are south america and asia who vaccinate even less. Besides you gonna tell me the mark on my arm left by an vaccination is healthy ?
In the country where my heart lies, most people eat their homegrown food, un-sprayed, barely buy any stuff from the supermarkets, and tell you what. they don't do vaccinations unless necessary. And wanna know the best thing? They're just about the most healthy people on earth. Maybe yo, you are mistaken. After all, there's no way mega corporations would play with peoples health and make tons of money by selling them useless bs right? right?

And maybe just maybe the reason people don't take kind to so called helping professionals in africa is because it is widely known the US has patented EBOLA. And the fact that no1 even send aid when it began. The international community ignored it until it became a problem for them. after all who cares about some people in another continent right? They did not even bother sending the people who did help proper protection to counter the spread to the healthcare workers. You know what, why don't you read up on the latest news about it. since CNN obviously has more important stories to tell then an ever worsening of the situation concerning Ebola. I mean it's not like about 80 people are in the US are potentially got into contact with an EBOLA patient in dallas right right? But ofc. your vaccinations will protect you from... oh wait, there ain't one for ebola! :eek: hows that possible? You patented it years ago :eek:! even though its been around for a long long long long time already. Better read up buddy.

http://rt.com/search/everywhere/term/ebola/

Last edited:
Reactions: muir
Spreading awareness by prompting people to think for themselves is about as much as 1 individual can do. Or did you want us to follow some famous bad INFJ's in their footsteps ?

In europe we barely take 10% of the vaccinations you do. we're pandemic free. so are south america and asia who vaccinate even less. Besides you gonna tell me the mark on my arm left by an vaccination is healthy ?
In the country where my heart lies, most people eat their homegrown food, un-sprayed, barely buy any stuff from the supermarkets, and tell you what. they don't do vaccinations unless necessary. And wanna know the best thing? They're just about the most healthy people on earth. Maybe yo, you are mistaken. After all, there's no way mega corporations would play with peoples health and make tons of money by selling them useless bs right? right?

And maybe just maybe the reason people don't take kind to so called helping professionals in africa is because it is widely known the US has patented EBOLA. And the fact that no1 even send aid when it began. The international community ignored it until it became a problem for them. after all who cares about some people in another continent right? They did not even bother sending the people who did help proper protection to counter the spread to the healthcare workers. You know what, why don't you read up on the latest news about it. since CNN obviously has more important stories to tell then an ever worsening of the situation concerning Ebola. I mean it's not like about 80 people are in the US are potentially got into contact with an EBOLA patient in dallas right right? But ofc. your vaccinations will protect you from... oh wait, there ain't one for ebola! :eek: hows that possible? You patented it years ago :eek:! even though its been around for a long long long long time already. Better read up buddy.

http://rt.com/search/everywhere/term/ebola/

And I thought that guy in Contagion was an unlikely stereotype, he was based upon actual events from the look of it.

Very few sacrafice their ideals for money. A lot of them win campaigns because their ideals previously fit what the people with money wanted. The people with money give them funds in which to advertise allowing for success. This isn't limited to corporations but includes unions feminist groups, etc.. Only groups that gather funds have a shot, the individual has no control in this part of the process.

This problem would be eliminated by allowing only the individual to directly donate to the campaign.

I think you are under estimating the role of psychopaths in the process...they are totally ammoral

Military tactics of the conservative ideology don't make us strong. Unity makes everyone stronger. Federalism is unity and it was originally created to provide the US with strength especially for war and diplomacy.

Money is the lifeblood of your country and that isn't looking good

Its not good in my country either! When you take all the debt here into account including the financial sector it comes to 1000% DEBT to GDP which is amongst the worse in the world...due to banking corruption they changed our economy so that 20% of our economy was made up of the financial sector...they have totally ruined us! They also cook all the figures to hide how bad things are for example inflation; the official figures that are published in the corporate media don't factor in food or fuel, but any person on the street will tell you those things are going up!

The politicians try to tell us the Uk economy is growing but it isn't it's shrinking! Its all lies

This is due to the central banking system

They have created a 'service' economy where we don't produce anything and the system is kept on life support through the priniting of more money by the central bank; but that process cannot go on for ever

As i said if you really care about your country then you should consider what game the money men are playing and when you do you will find they are not acting in your best interests; they do however love to use the mainstream media to try and distract you with an endless supply of bogeymen that they create in order to distract you from the theft of your economy that is going on right under your own nose

Last edited:
And I thought that guy in Contagion was an unlikely stereotype, he was based upon actual events from the look of it.

Thank you for bringing movies into the mix.

You know what is funny? In Captain America Winter soldier, He takes down a system designed by hydra (which is a nazi organisation) that is a surveillance system keeping an eye on every person in the world. Not only that, but it armed with ways of disposing of them if they are considered dangerous.

Everyone thought Captain America was a badass and a hero for taking it down.
Then months later Snowden leaks intelligence that we're already being watched by such a system and that US drones are already taking out US citizens.
He's labled a Spy, Terrorist, traitor and god knows what.

Funny huh. Just for leaking the truth of the existence of such a system. One seen plenty of times in books and movies, one that we conspiracy theorists have been bitching about for years.
But hey, its not like a lot of movies have hidden messages or refer to truths right ? ;P

Trust me, its scary when you think about just how many times we conspiracy theorists are proven right.

Last edited:
Money is the lifeblood of your country and that isn't looking good

Its not good in my country either! When you take all the debt here into account including the financial sector it comes to 1000% DEBT to GDP which is amongst the worse in the world...due to banking corruption they changed our economy so that 20% of our economy was made up of the financial sector...they have totally ruined us! They also cook all the figures to hide how bad things are for example inflation; the official figures that are published in the corporate media don't factor in food or fuel, but any person on the street will tell you those things are going up!

The politicians try to tell us the Uk economy is growing but it isn't it's shrinking! Its all lies

This is due to the central banking system

They have created a 'service' economy where we don't produce anything and the system is kept on life support through the priniting of more money by the central bank; but that process cannot go on for ever

As i said if you really care about your country then you should consider what game the money men are playing and when you do you will find they are not acting in your best interests; they do however love to use the mainstream media to try and distract you with an endless supply of bogeymen that they create in order to distract you from the theft of your economy that is going on right under your own nose

We dont produce because it is too costly considering enviromental fines and minimum wage in comparison to other countries.

Thank you for bringing movies into the mix.

You know what is funny? In Captain America Winter soldier, He takes down a system designed by hydra (which is a nazi organisation) that is a surveillance system keeping an eye on every person in the world. Not only that, but it armed with ways of disposing of them if they are considered dangerous.

Everyone thought Captain America was a badass and a hero for taking it down.
Then months later Snowden leaks intelligence that we're already being watched by such a system and that US drones are already taking out US citizens.
He's labled a Spy, Terrorist, traitor and god knows what.

Funny huh. Just for leaking the truth of the existence of such a system. One seen plenty of times in books and movies, one that we conspiracy theorists have been bitching about for years.
But hey, its not like a lot of movies have hidden messages or refer to truths right ? ;P

Trust me, its scary when you think about just how many times we conspiracy theorists are proven right.

Its not scary, its what cognitive psychologists describe as confirmation bias. You can read about this, it would be a better use of your time than confusing make believe films with reality.

We dont produce because it is too costly considering enviromental fines and minimum wage in comparison to other countries.

No you don't produce because your entire financial system is a fraud

You keep dancing around the issue

The rot at the core of your country is the people behind the fed...they are con artists and they will pollute whtehr they do it in the US or abroad

[video=youtube;iFDe5kUUyT0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0[/video]

That's true but those fines and minimum wages only exist because there is a significant cost involved in environmental destruction or subsistence wages, which market forces alone do not correct for.

Its not scary, its what cognitive psychologists describe as confirmation bias. You can read about this, it would be a better use of your time than confusing make believe films with reality.

Its not confirmation bias just because you say it is

You keep hiding behind that term but eventually you will have to admit that what i and other people here are talking about is going on

You are very light on facts (empty in fact) but heavy on rhetoric. Why don't you just stick to the facts and let them speak for themselves

Don't be afraid of the facts lark...stick to the facts and stop trying to use rhetorical language to discredit your opponents