Internet Trolls Actually Trained By Gov't? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Internet Trolls Actually Trained By Gov't?

To be honest I dont think that trolling needs much in the way of training, they could be on the government payroll but for a lot of people it seems to come natural enough.

I think that's a sorry, sorry development and part of a particularly grim cultural turn.

http://21stcenturywire.com/2014/02/...ting-and-disrupting-alternative-media-online/

[h=1]Snowden: ‘Training Guide’ for GCHQ, NSA Agents Infiltrating and Disrupting Alternative Media Online[/h] February 25, 2014 By 21wire 50 Comments
21st Century Wire says…

Ed Snowden’s latest leaked documents open the lid on what is perhaps the most vindictive and disgusting aspect of the government-corporate joint surveillance state seen yet…

Access-to-the-future-3-010.jpg
This is Britain’s GCHQ how-to guide for Online Covert Action which, according to Glenn Greenwald (see links below) has been shared with US agencies like the NSA. Upon review, it can only be described as government-sponsored subterfuge of domestic society.
According to these latest documents, there are paid government agent/contractor persons on social media posing as someone they are not, whilst on the payroll of the government. Their job is to befriend members of the alternative media, embed themselves in the ebb and flow of day-to-day communications, and then to engage in elaborate subterfuge – by any means necessary. The training exercise below uses terms like “befriend”, “infiltrate”, “mask/mimic”, “ruse”, “set-up”, “disrupt”, “create cognitive stress”, “use deception”, “ruin business relationships”, and “post negative information on appropriate forums” – all of which is not only illegal and morally bankrupt, but also runs completely contrary to the very fundamental ‘values’ and indeed founding principles, of a modern free democratic society or constitutional republic.

Government targets in this malicious operation appear to be bloggers, activists, journalists, social event organisers and anyone else deemed to be a ‘emerging leader’ or voice in the public sphere, or alternative media online.

This obviously extends way beyond the practice of employing paid ‘trolls’ to pollute comment sections and redirect forum threads – which still exists under both government and corporate umbrellas.

edward-snowden.jpg
Thanks to Ed Snowden (photo, left), the public – as well as moral individuals within government and the judiciary, might fully realise just how these sort of underhanded, and unlawful operations have sunk to the lowest possible levels.

It’s not enough that the governments of both the UK and US are blanket spying on each other’s populations and then swapping data, but now we see how they are aggressively targeting individuals in secret, undermining them and eventually setting out to destroy them – and all the while employing organised deception (with the full backing of the state security apparatus) to achieve a series of said ‘outcomes’.

That’s conspiracy to defraud, and it’s against the law in any modern civilised society.

One has to pose the question: is this type of government sanctioned gang-stalking and conspiracy to defraud civilised? Most people would answer ‘no’ of course, but unfortunately most people are not making the decisions regarding these new malicious soviet-style programs in Britain and the US.

It’s so comforting to know that the governments of Great Britain and the United States have allocated public money not only to spy on their own innocent citizens, but also that ample public money is also being spent to actively undermine free speech, derail small businesses, to entrap and intentionally defraud and defame unsuspecting citizens that are deemed targets by some secret committee – all carried out in an extrajudicial (outside of the law) way.

Sounds very much like those horrific East German Stasi tales we all point to as history’s archetypal low-point of modern society.

Those who know their history, know that this type of aggressive state attack against its own citizens has nothing to do with ‘national security’ or ‘terrorism’, but is merely a case of the state using its muscle against those who are shining a spotlight on its shortcoming and internal government corruption and criminal behaviour.

By (almost) anyone’s metric, it’s a shameful chapter in history.

Hat-tip to the team at The Rundown Live for compiling this comprehensive and important report…

sn1.png

[h=3]New Snowden Leak: Documents Expose Government False Flag Internet Strategy[/h]

Kristan T. Harris

The Rundown Live

New Edward Snowden leaks have surfaced showing us how American intelligence agencies are attempting to manipulate and control online behavior even going to the extremes of setting people up using what the GCHQ calls ”Honey Traps“. They then go on to force you into behavior you may not otherwise of been in and use the information to discredit American patriots who oppose the current establishment.
Glenn Greenwald who leaked the information has stated:
“Over the last several weeks, I worked with NBC News to publish a series of articles about “dirty trick” tactics used by GCHQ’s previously secret unit, JTRIG (Joint Threat Research Intelligence Group).

These were based on four classified GCHQ documents presented to the NSA and the other three partners in the English-speaking “Five Eyes” alliance. Today, we at the Intercept are publishing another new JTRIG document, in full, entitled “The Art of Deception: Training for Online Covert Operations”.
The files (below) show how shill agents infiltrate the internet to manipulate, stage and attempt to corrupt reputations. Is it OK for the NSA (or GCHQ) to use tax payer dollars and technology that was intended to prevent foreign attacks to discredit American citizens? Are these extreme tactics of deception by our government honorable?
These documents show how the GCHQ trains and engages in “false flag operations” to purposely deceive and set individuals up (online)…

snow56.png

snow57.png

snow58.png

snow59.png

To be honest, the idea of 'government trained trolls' does sound kind of funny and a fuel for paranoia. I'm already having visions of people reading this article and then calling NSA AGENT! on a rude youtube commentator.

The fact that people are paid to post opinions and provoke discussion on the internet is definitely a real thing, and its human nature to take things a bit further when you have all these tools at hand that allow you to mask your ip and age your account and basically allow you to create multiple internet identities that can't be traced to you (whether you're paid for it or not), but I'm kind of wondering what the point of actively encouraging troll-like behaviour would be like this article suggests. Or even what that kind of spin class would look like.

To be honest, the idea of 'government trained trolls' does sound kind of funny

Sign me up! Government money for dicking about on the internet? Are you kidding me?! Give me control of a nation's Twitter feed, and I care not who makes its laws.

To be honest, the idea of 'government trained trolls' does sound kind of funny and a fuel for paranoia. I'm already having visions of people reading this article and then calling NSA AGENT! on a rude youtube commentator.

The fact that people are paid to post opinions and provoke discussion on the internet is definitely a real thing, and its human nature to take things a bit further when you have all these tools at hand that allow you to mask your ip and age your account and basically allow you to create multiple internet identities that can't be traced to you (whether you're paid for it or not), but I'm kind of wondering what the point of actively encouraging troll-like behaviour would be like this article suggests. Or even what that kind of spin class would look like.

I think about that too, what is the point, in crazy securocrat terms it could be about testing a vulnerability in case someone else like a foreign power should ever actively do it.

The computer analogy would be testing by programmers.

This. Exactly.

how have you determined that this is truly reality?

Life proves that no one has control everyday and it makes no exception. What real proof does anyone have that someone is responsible for all the problems of the world?

a defeatist who thinks resistance is futile

Well i know which you are now....you are a defeatist

I am a realist.

I don't believe I can achieve perfection and yet I strive for it. I don't believe I can change the system at large but I try to make it so. The reason is that there is no better goal than to aim for. There is still good to be gained from the path.

The power IS very concentrated and this is demonstrable and secondly we can decentralise power down to the people which is the solution

So.....if you want to sit in a corner rocking back and forward saying over and over again: ''it's all over, there's nothing we can do, we just need to accept our fate'' then you do it, but please don't aim your defeatism at me because i know enough about how the world works to know who runs it and to know you are wrong

So quit trying to interrupt my discussions with your defeatism.....keep it to yourself or aim it elsewhere

I have no qualms interrupting off topic arguments where you make a claim that is false.

The people have the power but they choose to let the system run. They want what it has evolved to be because they have adapted to the system as it has adapted to them but you are outside the system and you feel the system is wrong and it needs to be brought down because you have not adapted to the system.

People without a center are chaos. Even in small communities it is difficult to maintain the community and provide equal opportunities and rights, maintain freedoms, for all it's members when you have no head.

If you want to see a shit-show like this in action, the Federal Reserve Bank of NYC is trending on Facebook as senators call for an investigation.

I am a realist.

I don't believe I can achieve perfection and yet I strive for it. I don't believe I can change the system at large but I try to make it so. The reason is that there is no better goal than to aim for. There is still good to be gained from the path.

I have no qualms interrupting off topic arguments where you make a claim that is false.

The people have the power but they choose to let the system run. They want what it has evolved to be because they have adapted to the system as it has adapted to them but you are outside the system and you feel the system is wrong and it needs to be brought down because you have not adapted to the system.

People without a center are chaos. Even in small communities it is difficult to maintain the community and provide equal opportunities and rights, maintain freedoms, for all it's members when you have no head.

None of what you have said i any excuse for all the corruption in high places

Even if you believe in the system you should believe in proper regulation and reform of the system and that requires th citizenry to play their part as a check and balance on power

Life proves that no one has control everyday and it makes no exception. What real proof does anyone have that someone is responsible for all the problems of the world?

I've been posting proof here for years, maybe you've not been paying attention

But jut because you can't see it doesn't mean that others can't

I've been posting proof here for years, maybe you've not been paying attention

But jut because you can't see it doesn't mean that others can't

Just because you cannot see your false connections doesn't mean others cannot. Besides, it is obvious that the planted distrust and websites that plant partial information in order to give you false conclusions are all part of a plot by the Russian government to sow distrust in the American Citizenship so that the central government that keeps us internationally strong may be weakened without the Russian government having to take direct action.

Even if you believe in the system you should believe in proper regulation and reform of the system and that requires th citizenry to play their part as a check and balance on power

The strong opposition and inability of two ideologies to come to any agreements, their tearing down of each others supposed success, ripping each other from seats, and preventing each other from taking any real actions, is evidence that a balance of power exists.

Just because you cannot see your false connections doesn't mean others cannot. Besides, it is obvious that the planted distrust and websites that plant partial information in order to give you false conclusions are all part of a plot by the Russian government to sow distrust in the American Citizenship so that the central government that keeps us internationally strong may be weakened without the Russian government having to take direct action.

Your central government does not keep you strong

Poverty is growing, your national paranoia is off the charts with your military engaged in over 100 countries....you see threats everywhere because you make threats

There are voices in the US to end the fed and to end the IRS and i strongly suggest to you that if you love your country and want to see it survive you should listen to those voices because the people behind the fed and the IRS are driving your country to ruin

The strong opposition and inability of two ideologies to come to any agreements, their tearing down of each others supposed success, ripping each other from seats, and preventing each other from taking any real actions, is evidence that a balance of power exists.

Thats a very naive view

Most of your politicians are for sale whether democrats or republicans

Its all political theatre.....the real power in the US is the corporatocracy and that is why the people are suffering and why the people will coninue to suffer more and more until they take control back of their government

Thats a very naive view

Most of your politicians are for sale whether democrats or republicans

Its all political theatre.....the real power in the US is the corporatocracy and that is why the people are suffering and why the people will coninue to suffer more and more until they take control back of their government

Very few sacrafice their ideals for money. A lot of them win campaigns because their ideals previously fit what the people with money wanted. The people with money give them funds in which to advertise allowing for success. This isn't limited to corporations but includes unions feminist groups, etc.. Only groups that gather funds have a shot, the individual has no control in this part of the process.

This problem would be eliminated by allowing only the individual to directly donate to the campaign.

Your central government does not keep you strong

Poverty is growing, your national paranoia is off the charts with your military engaged in over 100 countries....you see threats everywhere because you make threats

There are voices in the US to end the fed and to end the IRS and i strongly suggest to you that if you love your country and want to see it survive you should listen to those voices because the people behind the fed and the IRS are driving your country to ruin

Military tactics of the conservative ideology don't make us strong. Unity makes everyone stronger. Federalism is unity and it was originally created to provide the US with strength especially for war and diplomacy.

Some are, it has been already been exposed as such... to think that our government doesn't do it too is frankly dumber than... squirrels. Most dolphins, elephants and chimps wouldn't make that mistake.