Internet Trolls Actually Trained By Gov't? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Internet Trolls Actually Trained By Gov't?

The conversation can be taken up a notch but it often gets dragged back to basics but I do mention specific names

A good way to get an idea of the usual suspects is just to scan the membership list of the council on foreign relations. You don't even need to visit their site to do this...you can view large parts of it on wikipedia!

This think tank represents the globalist clique in the US

It lists politicians, corporations, media people, banking people etc

Those are the people who basically want to disarm you, destroy the constitution and bring in a global totalitarian government

When you look into the various aspects of the conspiracy you do find the same names cropping up AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN

So some names i come across all the time are: George Soros, Bill Gates, the Rockefeller family

But the 'crown' ie the directorate (cabal) who run the corporation of the city of london include the Rothschild family...they are front and centre. The head of their family is currently Evelyn de rothschild

The conversation needs to be framed as this person, name mentioned and photograph shown, has done this which will affect you in this negative way. His home address and telephone number are xyz and his office can be reached at xxx xxx xxxx. He is in league with these people over here and their long range plans are (insert here).

Conspiracy theorys can be be proven and solutions need to be presented. Long range plans of utopia are nice but they are not something tangible that can be obtained right now. Show me how to feed my family right now and you have a new convert.

youtube oratories of a professor lecturing and endless essays will not cut it. You need to sound byte that shit.

The conversation needs to be framed as this person, name mentioned and photograph shown, has done this which will affect you in this negative way. His home address and telephone number are xyz and his office can be reached at xxx xxx xxxx. He is in league with these people over here and their long range plans are (insert here).

There are some very good books for joining up the dots between people, groups and organisations

I think dean hendersons work is very good for example his book: 'big oil and their bankers in the persian gulf'

His website seems to have been taken down but you might also like the veterans today website which posts a lot of good stuff and has ex intelligence people running it...here's the two combined: http://www.veteranstoday.com/author/henderson/

Conspiracy theorys can be be proven and solutions need to be presented. Long range plans of utopia are nice but they are not something tangible that can be obtained right now.

There are roughly speaking two main groups that you will find opposing the government. There are many subsections of people that could be lumped under these two broad titles...

The term 'libertarian' has been used so much by the corporate media to mean freemarket capitalists that it has hidden the fact that there are left wing libertarians as well

A libertarian is basically someone who believes they should be able to do what they want as long as they aren't hurting anyone else

I listen to a lot of libertarian capitalists because although i would like to see a society without money i do also see that as unrealistic in the short term or what you might call 'utopian'. I also find them to be very innovative and exciting people with a lot of can do attitude.

The capitalist libertarians are basically trying to re-write the entire economic game through for example crypto-currencies and crowd funding and other decentralised ideas such as 3D printing and mesh net internet etc

These ideas are in their infancy though

The left wing libertarians are more likely to be discussing options relating to living sustainably on the land or cooperatively or urban solutions such as 'freeganism' and 'freecycle' etc

There's an interesting movement called 'freemanontheland' which says that statute law is contract law which only applies to corporations and that when your birth certificate is signed that is creating a corporate entity (a strawman) that is not actually you. Corporate law, they argue is admiralty law and doesn't apply to you the flesh and blood man. They argue a kind of libertarian line that as long as you don't hurt others you are not in breach of natural law

of course trying to use this in the face of the law courts is very difficult and requires more and more people to support it

Sadly the dynamic of protest is such that small protests can be easily stamped out with force....only large scale protests can overcome authority

This means that acting unilaterally against the powers that be is a difficult prospect! This is why i'm always talking about growing awareness because i've been in a few struggles as i've mentioned above and i'm aware that a lot of these boil down to a numbers game

Show me how to feed my family right now and you have a new convert.

Are you saying that anyone challenging the government MUST offer you a job before you will support them against the government (and corporate network)...because one of the main reason why so many people are protesting is because the jobs are dissapearing (see spain for example where its particularly bad)

Last edited:
...Are you saying that anyone challenging the government MUST offer you a job...

knock it off

That sounds like a set of playing cards....or a snipers acquisition list

knock it off

I'm just trying to make a point

It seems that if you want to speak the truth online you have to either justify what you are doing or provide people with certain information and so on

The people towing the government line aren't asked to justfiy their place online....

Honestly the conditions placed on 'conspiracy theorists' are far more stringent then those placed on people repeating the corporate media position on things

Anyway had you thought about getting involved in pyrotechnics...either demolition or fireworks?

It'd be a blast...no but seriously...with your skillset

[/QUOTE]

I would advise caution with thelemites as well but thats not to say that everything they are saying should be discounted; many of them are likely to be very knowledgable on certain subject areas and if you like to learn and can look past your prejudices you can always learn things from pretty much anyone[/QUOTE]

Well, the thelemites I came across (who are essentially devil worshippers) claimed the government, celebrities and even mainstream well known preachers were all linked to them. I researched them a little for a time and concluded that if all this covert government stuff is true, that is the religion they are uniformly following. It was an odd experience but tied up a few loose ends I had wondered about.

Generally though, I'm not bothered anymore. What will be will be.

Well, the thelemites I came across (who are essentially devil worshippers) claimed the government, celebrities and even mainstream well known preachers were all linked to them. I researched them a little for a time and concluded that if all this covert government stuff is true, that is the religion they are uniformly following. It was an odd experience but tied up a few loose ends I had wondered about.

Generally though, I'm not bothered anymore. What will be will be.

Yeah they are well connected

One of the main thelemite websites is run by a policeman

I have heard there are members of the OTO in the UK parliament; scientology was born out of thelema

I see them as part of the secret society network....but pretty low down and peripheral (i'd place the knights of malta and the freemasons higher, but in the inner order they are all working with the same technology: qabalah)

They tend to hoover up angry and dissafected young men and women like most cults do

However many of them would take great offence to that and would proclaim their innocence; many of them will also be operating on their own and not as a prt of group so they would also deny the cult accusation

The central OTO caliphate however i think could definately be accused of being a cult (thelema is a religion)

I wouldn't balk at the idea of them being 'satanists' either; their founder declared himself to be one but many of his followers will passionately deny such a claim

However if you are looking for insight into certain areas they could certainly provide it

Last edited:
Yeah they are well connected

One of the main thelemite websites is run by a policeman

I have heard there are members of the OTO in the UK parliament; scientology was born out of thelema

I see them as part of the secret society network....but pretty low down and peripheral (i'd place the knights of malta and the freemasons higher, but in the inner order they are all working with the same technology: qabalah)

They tend to hoover up angry and dissafected young men and women like most cults do

However many of them would take great offence to that and would proclaim their innocence; many of them will also be operating on their own and not as a prt of group so they would also deny the cult accusation

The central OTO caliphate however i think could definately be accused of being a cult (thelema is a religion)

I wouldn't balk at the idea of them being 'satanists' either; their founder declared himself to be one but many of his followers will passionately deny such a claim

However if you are looking for insight into certain areas they could certainly provide it

Idk Muir, the experience was all pretty fucked up if you ask me. They were basically recruiting on the site I was observing. Being initiated into learning more about 'secrets' and how the government operate was their theme. I'd put money on those who met up with them never being seen again.

.. but my gut told me not to bother with them, so I didn't. You seem a little too interested in them. Do you have any affiliations?

http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/in...vernment-agents-according-to-leaked-document/

I find this very bizarre. And yet when you consider some of the people you see online (reddit for example) who seem to be solely devoted to one specific subject to tear other ideas down it makes me wonder.

This has been around for years. A couple of people in my dorm in first year were paid to do this. Not by the NSA, of course, but by different lobby groups. Certain PR internships and political campaigns involve similar activities (join the liberal party in Canada... or any of the political parties, really, and this is one of your volunteer opportunities). People with prominent social media accounts are also frequently approached to post about choice topics to provoke 'discussion.'

This doesn't surprise me in the least.

Last edited:
This has been around for years. A couple of people in my dorm in first year were paid to do this. Not by the NSA, of course, but by different lobby groups. Certain PR internships and political campaigns involve similar activities (join the liberal party in Canada and this is one of your volunteer opportunities). People with prominent social media accounts are also frequently approached to post about choice topics to provoke 'discussion.'

This doesn't surprise me in the least.

Interesting. This was actually the first I'd ever heard of it.

Idk Muir, the experience was all pretty fucked up if you ask me. They were basically recruiting on the site I was observing. Being initiated into learning more about 'secrets' and how the government operate was their theme. I'd put money on those who met up with them never being seen again.

.. but my gut told me not to bother with them, so I didn't. You seem a little too interested in them. Do you have any affiliations?

I have no ties to them

I am not bound to any order and have sworn no oaths

I'm just a very curious person by nature. If i find out about a new area of human activity i don't know about i'm like a kid in a sweetie store!

It is all pretty fk'd up

Many of them worship the founder of their religion Aleister Crowley (i think there's some theory that barbara bush is a descendant of crowley!) and by 'worship' i mean they seek to emulate him...except in many ways he was not a good role model

Cults operate by offering 'secrets' in return for money

This is how scientology, freemasonry and the OTO all work

You pay your 'dues' and they initiate you, during which you swear oaths

With each degree they take you through their rituals (most of which are downloadable) and then give you the new secrets

By the time you get to the top of scientology they have told you that there was a war on earth thousands of years ago in which millions of people were nuked and that their spirits now roam the earth and bind themselves to people; the church offers the process of unbinding them

The higher you climb up the occult orders the weirder it gets and they begin to talk about 'entities' who are influencing humanity

So the freemasonic pyramid on the dollar bill could be said to represent the earthly hierarchy of the freemasonic empire and secret society network whilst the capstone could be said to be reaching outwith our 'physical' relaity into the spirit world

Those that engage with the spirit world to heal their communities are called 'shamans' but those that engage with the spirit world to manipulate and control people are said to be 'sorcerors' or 'brujos'

Defining features of the black lodge are that they hoard secrets and they centralise power

Last edited:
Interesting. This was actually the first I'd ever heard of it.

This is the first time I heard of government agencies utilizing this--frankly it never would have occurred to me that they would---but then, when I think about it, why wouldn't they? If advertising depends on which ideas take up the most real estate in the social conscious, the same principle applies to power. The majority of us now gather in online groups to exchange ideas instead of going to meeting houses and community centers which was ye olde way of organizing political movement. The old method was isolated and location based. But now the world is our oyster. We can come together as a global community. Depending on which ideas are prominent, that could be a very good thing... or a very bad thing... for anyone trying to keep any kind of semblance of order, which governments are installed to do.

In this day and age, power can no longer be administered top-down because the age of free media has broken its traditional control structure. Michel Foucault put it best: power is constituted through accepted forms of knowledge, scientific understanding and truth. He who controls how we perceive and interpret knowledge, controls the world. Coercion and other aggressive displays of control do not work when people perceive themselves to be free. What works is influence, such as ideas that are continuously echoed and perceived to be held globally.

The internet is the living embodiment of this idea. It doesn't surprise me that governments would take such an avid interest in trying to influence the ideas being communicated.

The US political system is so driven by money for example i think Obama raised a billion dollars or something insane like that.....but basically that money is all corporate money

The corporations expect something in return for the money

The politicians who get into power in such a system are not principle politicians ie they are not living by their principles...they are guns for hire..or more specifically suits for hire!

They do what they're told by their corporate paymasters and then when they quit politics they get jobs in the corporations; this is known as the 'revolving door' because people move backwards and forwards between the corporations and the government

The CIA is largely the military wing of the corporate network whose public face is the council on foreign relations; the CIA operates to protect corporate interests around the world

I don't doubt that politicians are for the most part working on behalf of corporate interests. That being said, that doesn't mean that the agencies they oversee are going to require their staff, members of the civil service, to become internet trolls. Corporations that decide they need paid trolls could and would hire them directly. Having actual civil servants do the deed would be a huge liability, not to mention difficult to achieve since you'd have to have the politicians ask that of their agency heads, who would have to ask it of their managers, who would have to ask it of their employees through many layers of bureaucracy. So it just seems ridiculous to me to think that the government would actually have internet trolls when it would make so much more sense and be much easier for corporations to do it. Not to mention that, although politicians care about what their corporate donors think, it is not the only thing they care about. They do care about public opinion to some extent (to remain in office), but mostly they care about how they can line their pockets through insider trading while basking the the power and prestige of their position.

So if government trolls really do exist and happen to read this, please send me a message because I am currently looking for work and think that I would make a damn good internet troll. My status as admin on this forum should make me more than qualified for the position.

[MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION] Maybe you're right. If I offended you or came across as antagonistic then I apologize.

As you said people spend their time differently and I have little time to get into another argument on the internet that goes nowhere.

@muir Maybe you're right. If I offended you or came across as antagonistic then I apologize.

As you said people spend their time differently and I have little time to get into another argument on the internet that goes nowhere.

***swishes the air in salute with duelling sword before sheathing it and walking off***

I don't doubt that politicians are for the most part working on behalf of corporate interests. That being said, that doesn't mean that the agencies they oversee are going to require their staff, members of the civil service, to become internet trolls. Corporations that decide they need paid trolls could and would hire them directly. Having actual civil servants do the deed would be a huge liability, not to mention difficult to achieve since you'd have to have the politicians ask that of their agency heads, who would have to ask it of their managers, who would have to ask it of their employees through many layers of bureaucracy. So it just seems ridiculous to me to think that the government would actually have internet trolls when it would make so much more sense and be much easier for corporations to do it. Not to mention that, although politicians care about what their corporate donors think, it is not the only thing they care about. They do care about public opinion to some extent (to remain in office), but mostly they care about how they can line their pockets through insider trading while basking the the power and prestige of their position.

So if government trolls really do exist and happen to read this, please send me a message because I am currently looking for work and think that I would make a damn good internet troll. My status as admin on this forum should make me more than qualified for the position.

Well you are onto something there because it's my understanding that a lot of the work is sourced out to private contractors

Private contractors help keep things 'off the books'

So wikileaks data dump about the intelligenece agency 'stratfor' for example showed the cosy relationship between government and private intelligence firms and defence contractors

Lots of goings on go on outwith the democractic oversight of our so called 'democratically elected leaders' which is why there are periodically congressional hearings to investigate various nefarious goings on

Some high profile examples would be the recent IRS scandals and also the various Q&A sessions with successive chairmen of the federal reserve bank, not to mention the CIA 'fast and furious' gun running scandal

The federal reserve sees itself as kinda above the law and feels it doesn't need to answer to the government. This is because it is a cabal of private banks

The IRS was created in the EXACT same year as the Fed (1913). Is this some bizarre quirk of historial fate? No it happened because that year represented a sea change in US politics. It is sadly the day that the central bankers took full control of the appartus of power in the US

And did we get the promised stability from their central bank? No we got a world war followed by a great depression, followed by another world war, followed by a cold war and seemingly endless boom and bust economic cycles

I think we now have more than enough evidence to show that central banking does not provide stability of any sort.....it just indebts the nations and the public while enriching the private bankers at the core of it

Another thing to consider is that imagine you are the overlord of all this dark apparatus of control. If you can control the value of money and the quantity of it in the system via a central bank and you can simultaneously control how much everyone is taxed then you can basically create a game where everyone is working all the time and never quite managing to get off the treadmill (the super rich of course transcend this by going offshore)

We went from a society where only the husband worked to one where now both husband AND wife must work and that is despite influxes of cheap immigrant labour, the creation of computers, robots and many other labour saving devices; to understand that i would suggest we look at the people behind the FED and the IRS

You joke, but it's a public relations technique that is colloquially called astroturfing. It's a frowned-upon practice (like robo-calling and spamming) and it's never explicitly stated in a job description, but often falls under the umbrella of 'internet marketing strategy.' As with anything, you can be a 'freelance internet marketer' or you can work for a public relations firm or front group.

Political campaigns usually have teams of volunteers do such 'public relations.' You're not explicitly asked to be a 'troll' so much as you are encouraged to participate in online discussions and post 'thought provoking questions' to popular social media sites without identifying your political agenda unless asked. Officially, the idea is to get people talking. Unofficially, people take things a bit further...

I don't know how this would be organized on a government level, but I doubt that hiring civil servants to do this is the one and only way they'd go about it if they wanted to.

Reactions: muir
You joke, but it's a public relations technique that is colloquially called astroturfing. It's a frowned-upon practice (like robo-calling and spamming) and it's never explicitly stated in a job description, but often falls under the umbrella of 'internet marketing strategy.' As with anything, you can be a 'freelance internet marketer' or you can work for a public relations firm or front group.

Political campaigns usually have teams of volunteers do such 'public relations.' You're not explicitly asked to be a 'troll' so much as you are encouraged to participate in online discussions and post 'thought provoking questions' to popular social media sites without identifying your political agenda unless asked. Officially, the idea is to get people talking. Unofficially, people take things a bit further...

I don't know how this would be organized on a government level, but I doubt that hiring civil servants to do this is the one and only way they'd go about it if they wanted to.

Good one!

They're very clever...they use a lot of psychological research to come up with ways to manipulate perceptions

Astro-turfing as you mention is a good one....the tea party was accused of that with funding provided by the Koch bros

The polticians also use opinion polls and get members of the public in for...what do you call them? You know when they get a bunch of joe and jane public into a room and ask their opinions about stuff...sampling or something like that

This is of course a complete corruption of the idea behind political parties becaue parties are supposed to have principles so that when you vote for a party you know what they stand for

But the politicians started just telling the public what they learned they wanted to hear from questioning them! They would never deliver on those promises of course when they gained power!

Another trick they use is when the politican is out and about trying to score points with the public on what they call 'baby hugging' walks they have a load of the party faithfull who stand behind them in a big semi-circle to create the idea in the viewers mind that the person is popular with the peeople; this is called 'doughnuting'

Then they also plant faithful followers in audience at public Q&A sessions to shout and clap and show lots of support

The whole thing is just theatre...totally stage managed theatre

And unfortunately the mainstream media goes along with it; any journalists who report honestly on government members are then frozen out of meetings; the corporate media is totally compromised

This is why we are seeing the rise of the 'alternative media' which is improving in quality and frankly is much more interesting anyway!

Conspiracy theorys can be be proven and solutions need to be presented. Long range plans of utopia are nice but they are not something tangible that can be obtained right now. Show me how to feed my family right now and you have a new convert.

youtube oratories of a professor lecturing and endless essays will not cut it. You need to sound byte that shit.

I agree with this but the idea that all you need to do is rely upon practical reason and the recipey for "simple affluence" is flawed too, there's as many people to condemn "bread and circuses" and "if you forfeit your freedom for security you dont deserve either" to challenge the simple "is this hardship necessary" position.

One of the greatest books about Keynesianism I ever read was called "is this hardship necessary?" and recommended Keynesianism because the author did not think it was and this guy was an ARCH conservative, I mean seriously so, but then there was a time that this meant something other than how can you best be of service to the richest guys in the room and how to best stick it to the little guy. I only mention this because well reasoned but seemingly non-partisan, or at the very lest non-neo-liberal, accounts have existed and dont exist today by virtue of the popularity of libertarianism and other whack theories from the same family tree.

I agree with this but the idea that all you need to do is rely upon practical reason and the recipey for "simple affluence" is flawed too, there's as many people to condemn "bread and circuses" and "if you forfeit your freedom for security you dont deserve either" to challenge the simple "is this hardship necessary" position.

One of the greatest books about Keynesianism I ever read was called "is this hardship necessary?" and recommended Keynesianism because the author did not think it was and this guy was an ARCH conservative, I mean seriously so, but then there was a time that this meant something other than how can you best be of service to the richest guys in the room and how to best stick it to the little guy. I only mention this because well reasoned but seemingly non-partisan, or at the very lest non-neo-liberal, accounts have existed and dont exist today by virtue of the popularity of libertarianism and other whack theories from the same family tree.

Its all within the box though

They always synthesise an outcome between two opposites eg republican v's democrat, keynes v's hayek

They twist this way and that but the real power behind the theatre is never unseated