Internet Trolls Actually Trained By Gov't? | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Internet Trolls Actually Trained By Gov't?

That's true but those fines and minimum wages only exist because there is a significant cost involved in environmental destruction or subsistence wages, which market forces alone do not correct for.

I understand the necessity. The problem is that we have to...

A. Compete in the economy which means sacrafice on enviroment and wages
B. Economic Isolation through high import costs on countries who dont hold to the same standard.

The conservatives prevent B and the progressives prevent A meaning we fail to utilize either option that makes our economic system viable.

[video=youtube;OgNb83Y0CoY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgNb83Y0CoY[/video]

Browsing through the Princeton paper published, it looks like it's going to be good.

I haven't had the opportunity to read the posts and all of the links yet but I have it bookmarked for when I have time to really delve into it.

B. Economic Isolation through high import costs on countries who dont hold to the same standard.

The conservatives prevent B and the progressives prevent A meaning we fail to utilize either option that makes our economic system viable.

Its also the creation of a war economy that produces a disposable non useful product ie bombs and bullets

If the US had lived differently and within its means and avoided the creation of a central bank it had everything it need to provide wealth and prosperity for everyone within its borders

Its also the creation of a war economy that produces a disposable non useful product ie bombs and bullets

If the US had lived differently and within its means and avoided the creation of a central bank it had everything it need to provide wealth and prosperity for everyone within its borders

Disbanding the war machine puts too many soldiers back into the system without an economic system is capable of supporting them. The unemployment would skyrocket. A lot of young men join the military because they felt they were unable to compete in the job market with college being a requirement to work the most basic grunt jobs. It has to be driven back slowly. It is being driven back.

Disbanding the war machine puts too many soldiers back into the system without an economic system is capable of supporting them. The unemployment would skyrocket. A lot of young men join the military because they felt they were unable to compete in the job market with college being a requirement to work the most basic grunt jobs. It has to be driven back slowly. It is being driven back.

It's not being driven back it has become a monster. It is engaged in over 100 countries in an orwellian endless war

You're accepting globalism and plutocracy as a priori which they arent, in crisis economies revert to national economics, its actually a bigger problem for the economies which are more globalist and dependent upon imports.

You're accepting globalism and plutocracy as a priori which they arent, in crisis economies revert to national economics, its actually a bigger problem for the economies which are more globalist and dependent upon imports.

and you seem to not understand that the globalists don't recognise national borders (hence 'globalists')

For example the warburg banking family......one warburg brother ran the german banking branch and helped finance hitler whilst his brother managed the american branch and helped set up the US federal reserve

These guys don't care about countries...they have always funded both sides in conflicts. Countries rise and fall but the bankers remain seperate from it buffered by their offshore accounts, neutral territories, politically autonomous enclaves and tax havens

Countries are their playthings

Did you guys hear that the big troll who was targetting the parents of the disappeared child Madaleine McCann in the UK was found dead and the police arent treating it as suspiscious?

Troll death.

Last edited: