Interesting personalities on the forum | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Interesting personalities on the forum

sorry, that was kind of a silly, hackneyed way to put it. sometimes i wish i had spent a lot time working out better ways to put things. but when i think about putting something a better way seriously and can't come up with anything i can get frustrated with my limitations and i just have to hit post.

I agree also :)
People here have a really great sense of humor :D

the word "Anita" is proof enough for me. :)

:D ty

sorry, that was kind of a silly, hackneyed way to put it. sometimes i wish i had spent a lot time working out better ways to put things. but when i think about putting something a better way seriously and can't come up with anything i can get frustrated with my limitations and i just have to hit post.

Not the only one. I edit posts a million times. Actually, if you ask some here, i used to be the queen of deleted posts, so it's all good. :)

i used to be the queen of deleted post
bowdown-big.gif

What about Chaz? He's a sensor, so it's not like he was important anyways. :m059:

What about Chaz? He's a sensor, so it's not like he was important anyways. :m059:

I think a fierce warrior by the name of @DoveAlexa may strongly disagree :D

I'm still thinking . . . i need choices . . .

DoveAlexa? Fierce warrior? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Even Barney the dinosaur is a war god compared to her.

404.jpg is for sure the most badass weapon ever created.

I think you just have a naughty mind because
I don't see anything sexual in this at all.

Will you please explain the sexual-ness you
interpret from this comment? I don't want
Dove to think I'm attempting to bed her
husband-to-be.
That's just not my thing.
What I got from this was you trying to slip into his mind and bed me. If you didn't tell me before hand I still would have noticed though XP.

Why is that titled centurian-angel.jpg when it is armed as a hoplite instead of a legionary?

^^^again, more proof of my thesis: this forum has some really interesting personalities :D