INFJs Forum Party and You're Invited! | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

INFJs Forum Party and You're Invited!

[MENTION=3473]InvisibleJim[/MENTION] is lecturing, at length, about quantum theory and wormholes at the request of the people who are high on drugs.

Reactions: grt$5vb
[MENTION=1939]Stu[/MENTION] is doing his mime/clown act (i never got to see the intro video, damn!) by all the people smoking to purposely give them bad trips.

Reactions: acd
[MENTION=3799]bionic[/MENTION] wakes up and throws an empty water bottle at [MENTION=3920]CAptain[/MENTION]. "Feed me!!!", She yells.

Reactions: grt$5vb and CAptain
*Doorbell rings*

Pizza's here!

we all make [MENTION=4459]Sensiko[/MENTION] pay for the 10 pizzas we ordered because it's her party :D

Reactions: grt$5vb
*Doorbell rings*

Pizza's here!

we all make [MENTION=4459]Sensiko[/MENTION] pay for the 10 pizzas we ordered because it's her party :D

Sensiko hands delivery driver [MENTION=4717]subwayrider[/MENTION] 's baggie in payment since he ordered pizzas. :::Sensiko secretly pockets baggie :::

Sensiko hands delivery driver [MENTION=4717]subwayrider[/MENTION] 's baggie in payment since he ordered pizzas. :::Sensiko secretly pockets baggie :::

O_O

I saw that!

*passes out*

Reactions: Jexocuha
/peeks head in bathroom to check on [MENTION=731]uberrogo[/MENTION]

O_O

*walks in & apparently you're all still here days later* oh this is awkward, I had the wrong address. But look, I brought a friend! [MENTION=4827]skippy64[/MENTION]

He was passed out in the front lawn. I accidentally stepped on him. Whoops. :)

*inserts penis into glory hole*

Okay, weird side note. So, my gay friend told me what the term "glory hole" meant when I was in college. I couldn't help but think--there can't have been a lot of effort to make this hole very safe, especially in a public restroom. I mean most bathroom doors are metal. So I'm thinking the possibility of jagged edges, not to mention the whole cleanliness factor. Then I thought, jeez, I guess a guy will do just about anything when someone is willing to touch his penis.

Reactions: Jexocuha
*walks in & apparently you're all still here days later* oh this is awkward, I had the wrong address. But look, I brought a friend! [MENTION=4827]skippy64[/MENTION]

He was passed out in the front lawn. I accidentally stepped on him. Whoops. :)
Hahahah!

I was just resting, I swear! Hold on a min... *throws up on lawn* Okay, so what were we talking about?

Reactions: grt$5vb and flipper
And after 5 days of non-stop partying........

[video=youtube;nBmkor9WF0U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBmkor9WF0U[/video]

[MENTION=3920]CAptain[/MENTION] leaves safe and sound.

Reactions: flipper
I always woke up at parties super early in the morning, It's like my body is programed *Drunk as hell*? *Get up at 4:45 am!

Reactions: grt$5vb and CAptain
I always woke up at parties super early in the morning, It's like my body is programed *Drunk as hell*? *Get up at 4:45 am!

:m063: Hmmm....maybe your body was up but your brain was still asleep? Cus that's how a couple of my friends used to roll too. :lol:

And after 5 days of non-stop partying........

[video=youtube;nBmkor9WF0U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBmkor9WF0U[/video]

[MENTION=3920]CAptain[/MENTION] leaves safe and sound.
:m068:

@Feelings hiding behind a large house plant, peeking in between the leaves, and fapping.