INFJs Forum Party and You're Invited! | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

INFJs Forum Party and You're Invited!

*In bathroom riding the white horse.

damnit jim you didn't have to out me as the previous owner!

Sorry [MENTION=4015]purplecrayons[/MENTION] that's just how this type of business works. You either screw or get screwed. :p Haha *was going to drop the F bomb but I am trying to clean up my language*

Omigawd, WHY!? :O

Those two seemed not to care about their safety. That, or they were ignorant. Salvia can be lethal.
It's also one of the more... "evil" drugs I've tried.

Last edited:
*Busts out the scrabble and asks [MENTION=3545]bickelz[/MENTION] if he wants to play*

EDIT: Yes, that is what I do at parties. Think what you will.

Reactions: grt$5vb and bickelz
Omigawd, WHY!? :O

I've done it a couple of times and had a reaction sort of similar to weed, except for it only lasts like 30 minutes. A coworker of mine did it and he said he felt like he was being sucked into the floor through a tube though.

@CAptain

dude, put your clothes back on.

I SAID PUT YOUR CLOTHES BACK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tough, I didn't bring any......

Here I am!

aef67dc161731295f.jpg

*plays techno music* ontz ontz ontz ontz ontz!!!

[MENTION=4459]Sensiko[/MENTION] - Is cheering up and introducing the shy individuals.
[MENTION=3975]Constant_Overstimulation[/MENTION] - Is laying on the floor....slammed and high as a kite. lolololololol
[MENTION=3240]Jill Hives[/MENTION] - says, "everyone, turn up that techno I'm gonna do my robot dance!"

After Jill Hive's stellar performance everyone starts asking for [MENTION=3876]mochi[/MENTION] "She must be hidding upstairs, I'll get her!" said --> [MENTION=4015]purplecrayons[/MENTION] .........then without a warning [MENTION=3052]kucala[/MENTION] riding on her horse bursts in knocking the door off its hinges!

I'll add more people later.

[MENTION=3799]bionic[/MENTION] gets jealous of [MENTION=3240]Jill Hives[/MENTION] robot dance and commences sexy stripping robot dance-off competition to which no one is the winner :jaw: lolz

@bionic gets jealous of @Jill Hives robot dance and commences sexy stripping robot dance-off competition to which no one is the winner :jaw: lolz

LOL.

[MENTION=3799]bionic[/MENTION] crawls up in a corner and sleeps.

I am partied out. :(

Reactions: Sensiko
So [MENTION=4717]subwayrider[/MENTION] gave them a ballon for their effort. :m176:

[MENTION=3920]CAptain[/MENTION] just came back from getting a new haircut!!

[video=youtube;Q5QJ9i_o5vo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5QJ9i_o5vo[/video]

i say we all do a couple of JAGER BOMBZZZ

[MENTION=4459]Sensiko[/MENTION] knows how to workkk it on the dancefloorrrr!!

[video=youtube;DY_DF2Af3LM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY_DF2Af3LM[/video]

Reactions: Sensiko
this is how drunk [MENTION=3975]Constant_Overstimulation[/MENTION] got:
[video=youtube;u4HQzX-KRZ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4HQzX-KRZ0[/video]

that IS me!

[MENTION=3240]Jill Hives[/MENTION]

pass that shit bitch. fuckin went outside in her car and rolled a fat joint all for herself.