INFJs Forum Party and You're Invited!

Sensiko

Permanent Fixture
Jul 24, 2011
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
Hope this works!

So I got this really funny mental picture of everyone here on the forum at a party and it made me laugh a little on the inside.

Describe what you would see people doing. For example:

[MENTION=3998]niffer[/MENTION] breakdancing by herself in the middle of the room to K-Pop with a bunch of *almost* empty glasses around her that she's been collecting all night to mix into one giant swill shot.

[MENTION=564]acd[/MENTION] with her red coat on surrounded by a large group of boys as she casually interjects witty remarks into the conversation to uproarious laughter.

[MENTION=2800]detectivepope[/MENTION] spinning really great IDM without a shirt on cause it's hot.

[MENTION=2259]Kmal[/MENTION] asking [MENTION=4459]Sensiko[/MENTION] a million questions to which she replies with a million and one questions until her brain starts feeling weird.

[MENTION=4196]Aneirin[/MENTION] shredding on guitar via wireless setup.

[MENTION=2873]Serenity[/MENTION] giving someone a hug.

[MENTION=3799]bionic[/MENTION] giving tarot card readings to someone who's started crying because she's dead-on.

I think I'm beginning to get to know you guys pretty well ;)

Last edited:
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~! kjhrggherwgj i love you.

Don't forget robot decorations!!!!

Reactions: 5ufvdee369jcdd
This is tempting me to do a doodle of everyone :lol:

Hey not a bad idea....

:lol: I suddenly got this mental image of [MENTION=3096]Stormy1[/MENTION] wailing on members who expressed their feelings. *hides*

Looks like I wasnt invited. *sigh*

Maybe Im a feeler after all?

@uberrogo
I invited you.
And you wore the finest in gentleman's attire and drank the finest scotch.
Hit on all the women.
(btw I LOLed my ass off at New Year's when you walked up to some girl and said in a blase tone, "Well let's meet."

And then in this party, let's say you proceeded to impress everyone by throwing down some skillful dance moves to:
[video=youtube;1cYQV62WhkM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cYQV62WhkM[/video]

the party can officially begin....

i HAVE arrived!!!

^ finally! we've been waiting around for ya, been so boring

i brought board games!!!!

oh yeah, and lots of rum and condoms!!

woo hoo!!