INFJ predisposition to ethno-nationalism? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

INFJ predisposition to ethno-nationalism?

Well, it wouldn't bother me too much, because I'm not easily offended, and in reality zero physical harm was conducted..or successfully incited..

But anyway, *now* that I am informed, I can sympathise with your action and decision.

But WHY are you answering my query with passive aggression?
Admittedly, I don't understand the issue with putting an ape and a person side by side. I'm kind of fond of the picture showing our evolution from something that looks like a lemur.

It's just something which some people react strongly to.... I suppose if I ever post a picture of myself online, I'll do a side-by-side with an albino gorilla, even though chimps are closer genetically, I think I'd rather be compared to a giant silverback.

Reactions: Bellosome and Sinny
There is no hierarchy, were all equal- except for the intolerant haters, they are the ones really requiring our sympathy...being, at the end of the day, the people we should feel most sorry for.

Being vulnerable; sick, disabled, racially abused, sexually discriminated against...I hope he has a quadruple taste of all those experiences in his next life. Or even better than that, sees the error of his ways before then.

As they say, what goes around comes around.

Last edited:
Well, I'm not sold on Darwin's Theory of Evolution.

He was a dodgy guy that one.

Plus, there are still several missing links :joycat:

Reactions: Littlelissa
I wear my skin inside out so no one can discriminate against me because of my color. They can only judge me by the size of my inside out wiener...

@Gale very well handled. It's not censorship to deny a platform to people, who pile up one abusive rant of hatred after another. If the staff on this forum allowed that there'd soon be very few members. It's a very clear breach of the the forum rules that people agree to when they sign up here. I think the explosion of abusive language and insults demonstrated very well what they were really like.

Anyone can get angry, but that ? That was something else. I find it hilarious that someone who holds those views tries to persuade others in an "intellectual" way. He almost had me onboard until he had a go at "anime" lol.. Ps what is anime ? I feel like I'm missing out.

@Gale very well handled. It's not censorship to deny a platform to people, who pile up one abusive rant of hatred after another. If the staff on this forum allowed that there'd soon be very few members. It's a very clear breach of the the forum rules that people agree to when they sign up here. I think the explosion of abusive language and insults demonstrated very well what they were really like.

Anyone can get angry, but that ? That was something else. I find it hilarious that someone who holds those views tries to persuade others in an "intellectual" way. He almost had me onboard until he had a go at "anime" lol.. Ps what is anime ? I feel like I'm missing out.

Why did you quote me in this!?

Reactions: James
There is no hierarchy, except for the intolerant haters, they are the ones really requiring our sympathy...being, at the end of the day, the only people on the planet that are truly 'inferior' and non-evolved....

The sick, the disabled, the racially abused, sexually discriminated against...I hope he has a quadruple taste of all those experiences in his next life. Or even better than that, sees the error of his ways before then.

You almost sound like an "intolerant hater" yourself :relaxed: (in that ^^ post)

Yes, I hate haters!!
Combine that with sadomasochism and you'd be an autoerotic thriller movie franchise.

There's something missing here....

angry-mob-pitchforks-torches.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for the information. I don't require your instructions on my inner world of emotions or thoughts, but thank you for thinking of me.
I'm not qualified to give instructions on emotions, however I can see the inconsistencies they bring into emotional lives.

I would have thought that introverted thinkers would seek consistency in how tolerance is dispensed: either one is tolerant of diversity, or one is not.

I'm ambivalent about people's tolerance levels because tolerance is a passive disposition, and isn't as important as good manners and equity of treatment in one's active engagement.

I don't understand how the dynamic functions (like it happened here) that tolerance is the motto for condemnation.

I'm guessing that emotion was the driver of dispensing with cherryhead... but it wasn't explicit. What was explicit was a contradictory message: we do not tolerate intolerance.

I think it would have made more sense to say: we hate white nationalists.

I don't understand the apparent reluctance to express the emotion, and the comfort (indeed almost gleeful comfort) with expressing self contradiction.

As an non-empathic community member, it makes it so difficult to understand what triggers you all occasionally, because you all don't communicate the feeling, and the reasoning that is communicated doesn't make sense.

That's why I object to your saying that you're happy to be part of a community that is intolerant of intolerant individuals. Not everyone here cares whether people are intolerant... I for one don't care that many of you are intolerant. I just can't understand what is driving it.

Reactions: Sinny
There is no hierarchy, were all equal- except for the intolerant haters, they are the ones really requiring our sympathy...being, at the end of the day, the people we should feel most sorry for.

Being vulnerable; sick, disabled, racially abused, sexually discriminated against...I hope he has a quadruple taste of all those experiences in his next life. Or even better than that, sees the error of his ways before then.

As they say, what goes around comes around.

By that logic you'd get a quadruple taste of his quadruple taste.

Well, I'm not sold on Darwin's Theory of Evolution.

He was a dodgy guy that one.

Plus, there are still several missing links :joycat:

Plus bananas fit perfectly into a human hand, disproving it.

Reactions: Free and Peppermint
I bet he just wrote that stuff at the end in hopes that his account would be deleted. On the flip side, did he donate to change his name? Or do we no longer have to donate to change our name?

All things in moderation. Including tolerance. You have to draw the line somewhere. Not all ideas are valid. Racism or "ethno-nationalism" is as stupid as denying climate change and being and anti-vaccination. At some point, your bullshit ideas start effecting other people. I think people should be free to spout their controversial beliefs, but then best be prepared to face opposition without running away like a bitch. Sorry this wasn't a safe space for your ethno-nationalism, OP..

Last edited: