INFJ Political Pattern | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

INFJ Political Pattern

enfp , im sway to the centre left! or a system like Canada or Scandanavia

Totally disagree, I know other INFjs who are also not liberals. Its all i how you are raised.

My parents are big time conservatives and I'm very liberal. I just think that the government should protect the people and time has shown that people and charity can only go so far, and companies value profit over people.

I think people should stop caring so much about choosing a left or right, and work on the issues at hand, and without so much bias. Take them for what they are.

It's like they know that they are a part of a political party, and that they should choose accordingly. I'm not saying your values aren't allowed to neatly align, but surely, things can't always be that coincidental.

Reactions: bamf
I think people should stop caring so much about choosing a left or right, and work on the issues at hand, and without so much bias. Take them for what they are..

Whaaaa-t? At the risk of being called an impractical crazy idealist?? Everybody knows the only truth is an either/or existence! Ok I'm done being sarcastic. And I agree with you.

My parents are big time conservatives and I'm very liberal. I just think that the government should protect the people and time has shown that people and charity can only go so far, and companies value profit over people.

And I think the governments job is to protect freedoms set up in our founding. Of course a companies motivation is profit, that's like saying a cars motivation is to drive. I see nothing wrong with that.
Also my parents are big time liberals and I am a seriously economic conservative. My father is also the head Business Agent for the Local 24 Carpenters Labor Union. You dont get more liberal then that.

Last edited:
Whaaaa-t? At the risk of being called an impractical crazy idealist?? Everybody knows the only truth is an either/or existence! Ok I'm done being sarcastic. And I agree with you.

Labels, shmabels. Keep your gestalt, I'll take the chaos with a side of madness, please.

Taking things on an individual basis sounds more sensible to me, anyways.

*Waits for someone to object*