INFJ Movies | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

INFJ Movies

skyblue said:
YES! Hopeless romantic trying to help the world in her own personal way... Lost in her imaginative world...

There's this film by Takeshi Kitano called Dolls. It has hardly any dialogues and an amazing scenery. Very dream-like. Strange story.

Yeah, I laughed my arse off when her mum was killed by that jumper, and my heart moved around the planet when she smiled. Amelie is great.

{Proof} with Antony Hopkins.

Shakespeare in Love. Many dimensions in that film. Frequency. IQ (that whole self betterment thing in these last two). Next and Deja Vu. Those two are good for the whole knowing and looking at the big picture type thing. LakeHouse also has some time involvement mess with the head stuff. MASH.

British shows such as Red Dwarf.

moonlight said:
Shakespeare in Love. Many dimensions in that film. Frequency.

OOOH yet two more of my faves! Didnt even think of those! HA!

There's also "Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter... And Spring" by Kim Ki-duk. Beautiful.

'Happiness'. I wish I were kidding. It's the negative INFJ experience, much the same way 'Dancer in the Dark' is the negative INFP experience.

I'm kind of a sucker for artsy movies: Hero, Moulin Rouge, etc. I also like adventure movies that I can talk through :B

i'm not sure if all of these are infj, but here is a list of my favourite movies!

• i'm not there (the crazy artsy bob dylan movie)
  • eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
  • the passion of the christ
  • amelie
  • remember the titans
  • dead poets society
  • the pianist
  • i am sam
  • garden state
  • the godfather series
  • white oleander
  • ocean's 11
  • howl's moving castle
  • beauty and the beast

I'm so not good at Typing but...

Everything is Illuminated

what movies as a whole is an INFJ type movie?

here's one: Dances With Wolves

lol back about two years ago all of my friends were Native American, Cree Natives to be exact, they called me Dances with Wolves. Well I am part native I can say that this was a very rough group of people, to say the least I was out of place.

I've gotten into a lot of Asian cinema lately, and the following have always moved me:

Hero
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
House of Flying Daggers
In the Mood For Love
Grave of the Fireflies
Howl's Moving Castle
Paprika (somewhat).

Interestingly enough, though, I can't watch violent anime. I literally get sick with bad headaches and stomach upset (re: Akira, The End of Evangelion).:m194:

The butterfly effect.One of the best movies i watched.

Ashton Kutcher was actually a good actor in that one. I found it excellent.

I'm not certain if this is more INTP/INTJ but an INFJ I knew once wanted to watch it, and you guys have got some odd choices up there. So... A Clockwork Orange.

^ if they won't claim it, I will :D

How about Artificial intelligence.This is definitely on my list.

Clockwork Orange is like an anime movie - it's SO out there and deep. I've only seen it once in my life and like violent anime, it gave me headaches and an upset tummy to watch it. So, I can't see it again.

But it's definitely a good movie if you can stomach it.