INFJ Men and Babies | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

INFJ Men and Babies

heh this baby eating reminds me of something I read on another forum I think about the differences between NTs and NFs

"NTs eat babies and claim is nutritious, NFs eat souls and claim is judicious."

I, personally, feel indifferent to babies. I'm sure, sometimes their cute and I think, "I wouldn't mind having one of my own some day", but generally, I think this is because of a lack of experience/exposure to babies.

Some of my closest friends just had their first baby and it's been eye-opening watching how they both have changed. Their parental instincts have kicked in and they're doing great. I think the same would go most people (that aren't complete idiots).

That said, I don't go gah-gah over a baby and have to hold it each time I see one. It's someone else's kid and I have NO emotional attatchment to it.

They are. Fuck other peoples' babies.

But I tell you, my baby is going to be a cute cherub of joy and happiness.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Oh, Gloomy, you are so cute. Will you do me a favor and post your thoughts when you actually have a baby? Say, a 3-month-old? :D

Let me tell you, people, babies are tyrants.

Every would-be-tough person (phhbbt.) on this forum would find him or herself wrapped around the pinky finger and completely owned and controlled by their own infant in a way any actual tyrant would envy. HAHAHAHAHA!

And yes, I love them. And I love INFJ men (or any kind) who love them.

heh this baby eating reminds me of something I read on another forum I think about the differences between NTs and NFs

"NTs eat babies and claim is nutritious, NFs eat souls and claim is judicious."

Haha that made me laugh. The baby eating acctually just reminds me of a good half rack of baby back ribs becaues as I kid I was scared to eat them because I thought they acctually came from babies.

I'm pretty much pro baby. I love em. And I've changed enough diapers to have time to change my mind. Love when they start talking. Toddlers rule. 2-3 is not easy. 1 1/2 year olds are awesome. 3 1/2 year olds are a riot. Didn't enjoy carying kicking and screaming 2 year olds around. And yeah, Janet, babies rule, literally. Damned fucking pelvic hip limits. There are times when I wish we were like horses. Have a kid... kid lies down for a while... kid gets up and starts playing soccer (football).

I think Shai Gar and Melkor should have a duel. We could set the terms for them. Forks only.

Last edited:
The 2nd part of your post is obviously facetious, but I can't tell if the 1st part is also...

There is nothing facetious there. The part about not crying could be a slight exaggeration, but not a major one. My mother was clear that it was extremely rare for me to cry except at bath time, and that my older my sister almost never cried except at feeding times. She did mention one other time when I was crying and being fussy though; when she first took me to get my picture taken, I cried until after they gave me a soccer ball to hold. (As a side note, having my picture taken at that time automatically entered me into a national "Cutest Baby Contest," which I won. They wanted me to be a model or child actor, but my mom did not like that idea.)

Non-crying babies are by no means unheard of. The Souix where known to abandon infants that cried more than once when the tribe was on the move, so quiet ones were the norm there. The poet Virgil and several other literary greats were said to have not cried as infants. Children are born with many personality traits they keep as adults. Not crying as a baby is an early sign of strong introversion, and/or an autism spectrum disorder.

Last edited:
There is nothing facetious there. The part about not crying could be a slight exaggeration, but not a major one. My mother was clear that it was extremely rare for me to cry except at bath time, and that my older my sister almost never cried except at feeding times. She did mention one other time when I was crying and being fussy though; when she first took me to get my picture taken, I cried until after they gave me a soccer ball to hold. (As a side note, having my picture taken at that time automatically entered me into a national "Cutest Baby Contest," which I won. They wanted me to be a model or child actor, but my mom did not like that idea.)

Non-crying babies are by no means unheard of. The Souix where known to abandon infants that cried more than once when the tribe was on the move, so quiet ones were the norm there. The poet Virgil and several other literary greats were said to have not cried as infants. Children are born with many personality traits they keep as adults. Not crying as a baby is an early sign of strong introversion, and/or an autism spectrum disorder.

Yeah babies not crying isn't unheard of. According to my mother I rarely cried except in pain(obviously) or when I was feeding. I rarely cried just to cry. According to her I was just a very obvservant and quiet baby, mostly I just had a lot of facial expressions for a baby.

Now I also am old enough to remember my three younger siblings when they where babies. One was always crying but thats also because of her medical condition that caused her to have 3 major surgies by 6 months but the other two didn't cry much unless hungry or actually in pain.

Also my nephew who is 2 1/2 who I ahve spent a lot of time with only cried when hurt. He didn't cry when tired or hungry, he would grunt or make noises but he did not cry.

I can also see that strong introversion tie because of us 4, 3 of us are introverts with one being a very shy extrovert.