INFJ Helpline | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

INFJ Helpline

We should take these helplines and put them in their own sub forum for people to request help according to MBTI type.

Wouldn't it be easier just to register at those other forums and learn from them firsthand?

...Hey it's just a suggestion :D

Breadmold is squishy like a freshly squeezed microphone.

Nobody wants to register at another forum. That's why the idea to do it here was hatched.

Besides, It would be easier to pose the same problem to several different types...

Of course you could always just post a new thread in the various forums already there. But if I want to ask what an ISFP would do in a particular situation, it would be easier to just jump into the ISFP helpline....

Although, in reality I was not serious about this suggestion. Guess that didn't come across.

meh

Nobody wants to register at another forum. That's why the idea to do it here was hatched.

Really, I thought this idea was hatched because...
Really, I'm actually just being a smartass :D

But yeah.
of this. :D

Besides, It would be easier to pose the same problem to several different types...

Of course you could always just post a new thread in the various forums already there. But if I want to ask what an ISFP would do in a particular situation, it would be easier to just jump into the ISFP helpline....

Although, in reality I was not serious about this suggestion. Guess that didn't come across.

meh

I actually thought it was serious because it's not a bad idea. Many people like to know things of that nature.

Really, I thought this idea was hatched because...

of this. :D

I actually thought it was serious because it's not a bad idea. Many people like to know things of that nature.
Your point is.......???

Hey! Me too! *high five*

Pie is tasty.

I may like politicians a millinugget more if they wore crazy socks.

For instance...McCain wearing lavender socks with pandas on it. PICTURE IT GOSHDARNIT. :3

A customer beams with joy, and the canyon living with a briar patch leaves; however, a soggy chestnut seeks an earring about the cab driver.

The polar bear, a radioactive turn signal, and another bohemian rattlesnake are what made America great!

Indeed, a fire hydrant accidentally laughs and drinks all night with a fundraiser

How can I develop my Ni further and will it help me make riches on the stockmarket?

Steroids.