INFJ Helpline | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

INFJ Helpline

Gawking sounds easier.

Ok, I admit....I cheated :m136:.....will you ever forgive me?

Should I forgive Last Dawn?

Last Dawn, you are forgiven...

Yes, but don't tell him, it'll be a source of entertainment for yourself.

I could make an INFP helpline too, but I'd just be bullshitting :D

And this thread is correct. I approve.

We should take these helplines and put them in their own sub forum for people to request help according to MBTI type.

You know what, I'm actually really good at bullshitting. I can start my own INFP helpline. Just don't tell anyone I have no idea what I'm talking about. It'll be fun. I can sit at my desk with my legs propped up on it and search knowingly into the screen, stroking my chin coming up with outrageous lies just to amuse myself. Dastardly.

I could make an INFP helpline too, but I'd just be bullshitting :D

And this thread is correct. I approve.

Please do, so that way I can vent my experiences dating INFP women.:m093:

Well, if you don't do it, then I will, because I've always wanted to put my feet up on a nice, hardwood desk :D At least you have an advantage, being, as you are, actually of that type

Don't steal my thunder, GO.
You don't upstage the bride at her own g'damn wedding. You just don't.

The bride ain't even at the alter :D

How's about this; I'll go make the thread, but you'll do all the talkin', and I'll be like your manager or secretary or something -- I'll schedule your appointments and everything :D You're the boss!

NO!
Because I want to go home and rest my brain and think of a really fabulous and flamboyant intro. to get the ball rollin'.

I'll do it tomorrow when I get around to it.

Okay...but can I still do the sexy secretary hair and suit combo?

Absolutely. You can do whatever the hell you want when the thread is made. You can be my co-bullshitter. That'd be fun.

Lol okay :D I'll put on my INFP suit! I usually fit into it fairly well