INFJ friendship process - immediately clicking | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

INFJ friendship process - immediately clicking

Discussion in 'Relationships and Sociology' started by rmoat, Jan 28, 2018.

Share This Page

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 10 users.
More threads by rmoat
  1. Wyote

Wyote Xenoi
    Staff Member Administrator

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    Ni Space
    Enneagram:
    9 Seas
    Welcome!

As long as you are up front and honest about where you're at, people will generally be very understanding. And if they aren't then you probably don't want to be their friend anyway, so it's a good litmus test.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Sandie33, flower, Eliza and 1 other person like this.
  2. Impact Character

Impact Character folding paper cranes ⭐

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    inconcrete
    Enneagram:
    Hello! :) It's really nice to read you.

I've been through exactly the same.. humm..at least twice..
    Universities and so on usually "recommend to participate in social activities".. I get that.. It's hard to meet people outside from within your room...but still..

I found that sharing smiles helped me to filter and find..I like it when other's synchronize with that. Also..I met a girl, I randomly sat next to during a class..now she's like sister to me and viceversa.. just because of a key moment after that we shared that seem to came totally random but wasn't.. It's like... synchronizity... I guess it's okay to believe in being a magnet of some sort (I don't mean charismatic magnet).

Additional digital friendships enrichened my life, too... I rather don't like to underestimate this even if everyone else might think otherwise..I enjoy this especially when I'm too exhausted for face-to-face interaction.

I wish you joy and optimistic sparks :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Sandie33, Aneirin, Carolynabj and 3 others like this.
  3. Carolynabj

Carolynabj Regular Poster

Threads:
    MBTI:
    Infj

4. Carolynabj

Threads:
    MBTI:
    Infj
    I am really not good at this yet LOL but yes this happened to me when I was in spiritual meet up group and I am mediately felt like one of the speakers was like a kindred spirit and I did pursue it and we are going to have virtual coffee in two weeks. It’s hard to reach out to people but I’m determined to find my peeps

Sandie33, Wyote and Aneirin like this.
  5. Carolynabj

Threads:
    MBTI:
    Infj
    I call this sometimes I am too much they call it my two muchness. Some people just will never get it. When you’re a kind person needy selfish bottomless pit people find you not necessarily to exploit you though it feels that way I think it’s more because they realize you have what they lack and they’re hoping to steal it. It gets lonely when you have to push them all awayAnd there are so few people left, but the ones that are left usually are your peeps!

Sandie33 and Wyote like this.
  6. biwaly

biwaly Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ-A
    Enneagram:
    1w9 So
    It was always the right choice for me to befriend with people I immediately clicked which they were like a black hole that attracts me. I don't believe in fate and whatnot but I'm glad I meet them.

When I was way younger I was immature therefore I sought perfection therefore I didn't have many friends. I had friends who had the potential to be great friends but they didn't want to be a friend, instead they were like my child so I removed my children from my life a few years ago. I'm wiser anymore therefore I don't seek perfection but I realized it doesn't worth to be in relationship with people who I didn't click. It's like romantic love, no point to get married to people you have no romantic interest. Yes, it's rare for me too but it's better to wait for such people and/or be alone instead of having toxic people in your life.

Carolynabj, acd and Sandie33 like this.