Florida man
MBTI
wiblywobly
Enneagram
timeywimey
what is the first thing that come to your mind when you hear the word Christian

Reactions: IndigoSensor
... music.

Just because that's a phrase I hear with some regularity.

Christ in me

Fellow believer

Agape

The first thing my brain connects to is various [christian] people I know.

Someone bowing their head down and putting their hands out a little and up is the image that comes to mind.

Friendly and good are the words that come to mind.

A follower of the teachings of Christ.

Blind...

blind_leading_the_blind.jpg

...but I am going to fix that real soon.

Last edited:
identity.
"Little Christ"

Love and Life.

crutch

Reactions: Stu
Why would you ask a forum made up primarily of non-christians for advice for your sermon? No offense, but to be perfectly honest it is not as if you project a tolerant attitude for other people's beliefs. Personally I find that in many threads your approach (at least online approach) to Christianity is appalling. Most of your responses that have to do with religion seem arrogant and self-righteous.What is your angle?

Reactions: 1 person
Love, compassion, acceptance, unity, faith, hope.

Inquisition

Why would you ask a forum made up primarily of non-christians for advice for your sermon? No offense, but to be perfectly honest it is not as if you project a tolerant attitude for other people's beliefs. Personally I find that in many threads your approach (at least online approach) to Christianity is appalling. Most of your responses that have to do with religion seem arrogant and self-righteous.What is your angle?

It seems he's looking for a good sampling of first impressions or associations, not substantive advice on a sermon. And even if he did ask for advice on a sermon, it would be relevant enough to those who are Christians. (This forum is also majority female, but that does not mean that topics asking for primarily male opinions on something should be abandoned.)

Reactions: acd