If you were a rock...where would you want to be? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

If you were a rock...where would you want to be?

Moscow, where I could be a key player in acts of espionage.:spy:

"A former UK government official has admitted Britain was caught spying when Russia exposed its use of a fake rock in Moscow to hide electronic equipment."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-16614209

Next to the person who found themselves in front of a hard place... so I could enjoy the show! :pop2:

Reactions: JGirl
Like [MENTION=4108]Radiant Shadow[/MENTION] said, I would want to be an asteroid rock floating through space.

However, I would want to be on a collision-free path so that I could observe the universe around me for infinity as the universe continues to expand.

Have some ambition! Be a keystone!

ha, Im unambitious to a fault, and lazy and too content. A keystone is very useful though, good suggestion if I do end up being a rock one day

I would want to be a tiny, unseen pebble that was part of a warm hearth in a small, family home. Useful but without praise, warm with life but without need to be noticed.

I would be a skipping stone sent off into the deep depths of the sea, sinking into waters silent encirclement

I would be where my formation and following events left me, most likely on the ground.

at the bottom of the sea settled among the most beautiful coral reef on the planet.

I would want to be a quartz geode found deep in the mountains.

i would like to be a giant boulder in the cantabrian mountains! and to be able to see all the forest from the top

Is obsidian a rock? Then I'd like to be made into a sacrificial dagger.

Sandstone - it has imprints/fossils of everything that has ever touched it.

I would want to be a regular smallish rock somewhere moist and shady on the earthy floor of a calm forest. Maybe with a stream nearby that I could watch from where I was sitting. I would have moss on me or near me and little bugs and animals would crawl over my head, and bunnies would sit on me to nibble the vegetation surrounding, and I would have lots of other rocks and mushrooms as neighbours. I would wake up every day and say "good morning" to the big trees over my head that provide me with the comfortable cool shade, and we would talk about the daily weather and soil composition.

Last edited by a moderator:
The kidney of the dumbass posting fake rental listings on craigslist, existing to torment. D=<

Reactions: WellNoWonder