If you were a rock...where would you want to be? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

If you were a rock...where would you want to be?

I would love to be in the garden of someone I care about. To be looked upon by them in quiet meditation.

I wish this was "If you were The Rock...."

Reactions: Sloe Djinn
In some angry kids hand, needing to vent.

Don't test people.

You know where.

This is a question I often ask people once I meet them.

It's a sort of test. To see if they'll gladly put up with my eccentricities and oddities. Most people look at me funny and say something dumb like, "Uhhh....I dunno." What they really mean is, "Uhh, I don't want to be seen not only talking to you, but answering a so-not-cool question like that."

At least that was my high school experience...

I think it's a very telling question, when answered.

:)

Somewhere with a great view. A mountain top or a hill of some kind.

If I were a rock, I'd be rocking your world.

in the bottom of a swift river, insulated from the nonsense above while watching the fish swim by, stealing fisherman's flies and lures, maybe hitting the back side of the occasional rafter the floating by.

if this is telling, what does it tell?

I would be a rock on top of a mountain, swaying in the wind, but not moving out of the place. Maybe in the future ..

Next to the person who found themselves in front of a hard place... so I could enjoy the show! :pop2:

You son of a mother, you stole my answer.

In a quarry. When I hatch my diabolical scheme to take over the world, the Super Friends will never be able to find me.

on Queen Medb's cairn, taken from some far off continent and laid to rest atop the chilly Irish mount.

Reactions: Asa
someone's special rock they painted and keep in their collection. There's be fellow painted rocks around too.
me: hey, look at my new polish
yellow-colored rock: whew that's some nice tattoo you got!
me: tattoo?
yellow: we already got grooves on us, the paint just gave us a new look.
random rock overhearing: check mine out! : :ghost:
me: :neutral: what was our artist thinking?
random: we are his inspiration, what's your tattoo?
me: a honeybee
yellow: just like mine, I'm a sunflower
me: :m054:
yellow: :m027:
random:
:m080:

A boulder on the bank of the Colorado River snuggled up next to the trunk of a tall Aspen tree ... with my head above the water and my foot's print buried in the silt.

I have to wonder how many floods rain down before such a rock is uprooted and washed away in the chaos of the tormented waters?

Rolling to a new place along the river bank, flopped out into the stream's depths, or it being worn away a little at a time from the waters constant rush until it is merely a pebble in the sand down stream.

... reckon only time tells such a story.

In a forest in the mountains where people don't often wander.

giphy.gif

I'd be on an adventure from the mountains, through rivers and waterfalls, until I join the sea and be rounded forever to sit by a bank of mangroves watching sunrises and sunsets as they come and go.

I'd be on an adventure from the mountains, through rivers and waterfalls, until I join the sea and be rounded forever to sit by a bank of mangroves watching sunrises and sunsets as they come and go.

Literally you, SOON
1*qNBtrK0as98fXyFuAXMTQw.png