If you laugh you're evil... | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

If you laugh you're evil...

I'm going to hell for sure now.

I laughed and I can only dream of someday finding myself in this lucky situation. In the end, no harm no foul, so I don't really see how this is evil in anyway. It's genius and witty!

I love this picture.

Attachments

• QEmlVxP6ra83n9tfqUuByCMu_500.jpg
    QEmlVxP6ra83n9tfqUuByCMu_500.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 62
verry funny
but did this actually happen coz it sounds like it should be in a will farrel move

I laughed...and frankly because that's my kind of humour and I secretly wish the parents of those kids would do their jobs.

ROFLMAO. Alright, maybe not to that extent, but I laughed.

I didn't laugh as such, but I have to admit it made me smile

Wow fess up. Is this really a true story?

I must admit it made me smile. I'm sure if it is that child will never bite another person again. The part about the parent breaking into sobs was kinda sad. I felt sorry for her ,but then I remembered that she was partly do to blame for this behavior.

Well ... It sure sounded like something you and a friend could do Shai.
Oohh yeah I laughed.
For the same reasons you guys have said already, a kid shouldn't bite anyone, but especially not random persons. It's the parents responsibility to teach the kids. I think it would have been the best lesson they could get, worst case scenario from biting someone :)

I might be evil from thinking that ... but it's some kind of justice and I think the kid would never bite anyone ever again (the mother would get sure (s)he didn't).

Did you giggle? You giggled didn't you...
Post yours now.

I'm not sure if I should be giving ideas like this to Shai, but what the hell, why not.

chaoticevilchan.jpg

i started to cry and and laugh voluably.
kudos, my good sir.

wow shai...brilliant,hopefully thats one of those moments that will stick in their minds forever.ya i giggled