If you could... | INFJ Forum

If you could...

Free Mind

I'm a Dragon! Rawr!
Nov 16, 2010
MBTI
INFJinity
If you could do anything right now!!! What would it be, be as creative as you wish.

What I would want to do right now, is have the ability to travel to other planets by the click of a finger, and to never ever get hungry or tired so I can explore forever. I could ellaborate on this quite a bit but I will restrain myself for the time being.

Be with Her.

Not very creative, but I wish I could live in the Twilight world as one of the cullens , and in this world as i wish (using my mind to teleport me b/w the two

I'd be a time fairy, and I'd go second out and mess with time to make a world of my own*. Then, I'd go into my world and just sit there and admire the beauty.

There is a large lake made of liquid crystal in a cavern. Rocks are made of amethyst and grass is made of emeralds shards that are soft and pliable to the touch. On the left side of the cavern is a waterfall. In the center of the lake is an island with a giant silver tree, whose limbs branch out and over the lake, nearly covering the ceiling of the cavern. The waterfall does not make a crashing sound, but a shimmery, smooth sound. There's more, I just can't describe it.

*Some terms within this sentence come from my personal theory of time. The fairy part comes from the fact I really wish I could be a fairy. I can explain a little about my time theory, but I don't really want to... For legal reasons, you know? Don't want my ideas stolen...

Reactions: Questingpoet
Dance and perform on stage!
*sigh*

I would live in the dream I keep having. It's about this passageway I accidentaly find in my basement that leads to an underground building that grows every time I return to it.
I could literally draw it, since it's the same place every time, but there's always a new room or courtyard to explore. Last time I had the dream I had my first encounter with people, but before the building had always been empty and left to gently decay. It seems so real, and even remotely plausible (except for the rooms that open to space, or other dimensions). Sometimes I wish I could live in that reality instead, where my imagination determines my future in every way shape and form.

I would drop everything I am doing now and travel around the world, set my spirit free and use my hands to extract the madness in my mind. The artist I constrained within me years ago would be set free from mundane chores. I want to feel real again...

Reactions: myself
I would need a date....
Other than that: gaining somehow financial stability? ( Yeah, I know, the fantasy in this is = 0, but it would make my life better, and I could do so much more things. :) )

My friends and I used to have this idea... We dreamed up this island where we could all live.... Playing and climbing trees, the rest of the world couldn't bother us. Nothing but playful exploring, and just existing. No worrying about angry parents or getting far enough in life, just living and having fun.

Or the Dragonball Z universe. I'd live at Gohan/Goten/Goku's house in the middle of the woods. Same kind of thing, exploring and playing. Riding a flying nimbus if I decide to go to school. Fighting in world martial arts tournaments. Yeah that'd be freaking sweet. :) Plus I think there was kinda a shortage of drummers in their universe, but as far as civilization went, I like what they did better. Capsule cars and houses and stuff? Genius. </DBZ nerd moment>

Forget about the two finals I have on Monday (and consequently not study), drop everything, and paint a mural on my wall ... but alas, 'tis an apartment and I can't paint the walls *goes to a corner and cries* (I kid, I kid.)

forget exams, forget school. join a government agency, be trained to save and protect people. Something like Christopher Chance on Human Target or Agent Gibbs on NCIS.

meh.

forget exams, forget school. join a government agency, be trained to save and protect people. Something like Christopher Chance on Human Target or Agent Gibbs on NCIS.

meh.

Umm ... after I finish my mural, can I tag-along? This sounds like an ah-mazing idea.

If you could do anything right now!!! What would it be, be as creative as you wish.

I would be my truest, authentic Self.

cheers,
Ian

Join Peter Pan in Neverland... When I had explored everything and became bored, IF that ever happened, I would study for my tests at the most leisurely pace I wanted. I would only study when I was interested, and so would regain my love for medicine. Only then, when I was ready, would I come back.

And the beautiful thing about Neverland: when I came back, I'd be right where I left off, but refreshed, prepared and excited about life again!

Ride the trans-siberian railway from moscow to china.

recently i've wondered what it'd be like to live in north america with the natives in the early 15th century before columbus got there. ever since i saw avatar ive had this curiosity about that simplistic/connected way of living and i want to try it out.

i mean some aspects would probably suck like being cold and exposed to the elements, never knowing if you're go to bed hungry or if you're best friend will make it past the buffalo hunt, but its like you have no choice but to live life in the moment bc otherwise natures going to teach you a thing or two. anyone whos familiar with eastern philosophy and new age spiritualism knows the aspect of living in the moment is a central focus, maybe nature is some kind of shortcut.