I will recommend a bad movie for you | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

I will recommend a bad movie for you

@noisebloom you are too good at this lol. I kind of want to know what your good movie recommendations would be. You seem to have a knack for tailoring picks for people. I'm watching these trailers going, "Yes. This makes sense. I can see it."

Haha - for some reason I've always been good at "picking" things for people: bad movies, board games, video games, gifts, etc.

As far as movies I actually enjoy, these are all the movies I've ranked as >=90 on my Criticker page (i.e. these are movies I consider the "best"):
I could do a general movie recommendation thread, but bad movies are way more fun!

Haha - for some reason I've always been good at "picking" things for people: bad movies, board games, video games, gifts, etc.

As far as movies I actually enjoy, these are all the movies I've ranked as >=90 on my Criticker page (i.e. these are movies I consider the "best"):
I could do a general movie recommendation thread, but bad movies are way more fun!

Mulholland Drive's ending creeps me out. I won't spoil it but it gave me chills.

@Wyote - alright, here's some movie recommendations that are "middle of the road", i.e. movies that I enjoy that I do not consider amazing or terrible and that I think you'd enjoy:
  • The Descent (2005): I recommend you go into this one not reading ANYTHING about it, including one-paragraph synopses
  • Bottle Rocket (1996)
  • Rounders (1998)
Do you mind me asking why you wanted a "middle of the road" recommendation? This threw me off a little.

I usually either want to see a phenomenally good or bad movie unless I'm watching something out of nostalgic delight.

Do you mind me asking why you wanted a "middle of the road" recommendation? This threw me off a little.

I usually either want to see a phenomenally good or bad movie unless I'm watching something out of nostalgic delight.

It was for this very same reason that I requested it. I knew it'd be a challenge.
Plus I just tend to be able to learn more about a person based on a wider knowledge of their interests. I already learned your high and low, basically.

Those are good ones. I wasn't a huge fan of The Descent, and I did go into it blind. I'm not hating on it by any means, but other people around me have expressed a certain level of fanaticism about it that I just don't share. I'm a big fan of Bottle Rocket and Rounders is pretty cool :)

It was for this very same reason that I requested it. I knew it'd be a challenge.
Plus I just tend to be able to learn more about a person based on a wider knowledge of their interests. I already learned your high and low, basically.

Those are good ones. I wasn't a huge fan of The Descent, and I did go into it blind. I'm not hating on it by any means, but other people around me have expressed a certain level of fanaticism about it that I just don't share. I'm a big fan of Bottle Rocket and Rounders is pretty cool :)

Damn, so I need to find some movies you haven't seen...

Damn, so I need to find some movies you haven't seen...

Lol I was mainly interested in learning about your movie knowledge/tastes but if you can find something I haven't seen then I'll probably watch it