I will recommend a bad movie for you | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

I will recommend a bad movie for you

@Daustus

Antitrust_poster.jpg

[Antitrust] may not succeed as the suspenseful techno-barrage it aspires to be, but it's almost certainly one of the best unintentional coder comedies of the new millennium.

@Ren

220px-Troll_2_poster.jpg

Although produced under the title Goblins and conceived as a comedy,[2] the American producers and distributors were skeptical about its chances to succeed, and market it as a horror and as a sequel to the 1986 film Troll.[3] However, the two films have no connection, and goblins, not trolls, appear. The film's production was rife with difficulties, largely due to the language barrier between the Italian-speaking crew and English-speaking cast, and producer Joe D'Amato's approach to low-budget film making. The resulting film is considered by some as one of the worst movies ever made.

The script—began as a way for director Claudio Fragasso's wife, Rosella Drudi, to express her frustration with several of her friends becoming vegetarians, which she claimed "pissed [her] off.

What is your MBTI type?
- INFJ

How patient are you when it comes to bad movies?
2. A little patient

How familiar are you with movies widely considered the worst?
2. Pretty familiar

How do you want to feel during/after you watch a bad movie?
1. I want to laugh

Which kind of bad movie would you prefer watching?
3. I want to watch one of the worst movies ever made

How do you feel about 90s action/thriller films?

1. They were so edgy and cool!

Also, if the in-house expert knows about this, is Master of Disguise worth checking out?

I haven't seen this one. It occurs to me that this movie may be in a category that I actively avoid at all costs, i.e. bad comedies. I'm not exactly sure why I avoid them, but I suspect that I find that really unsuccessful comedies make me especially uncomfortable/awkward... I find that messed up narratives and poor dialogue to be funny/interesting, but when jokes fall flat, I just want to gtfo asap

I haven't seen this one. It occurs to me that this movie may be in a category that I actively avoid at all costs, i.e. bad comedies. I'm not exactly sure why I avoid them, but I suspect that I find that really unsuccessful comedies make me especially uncomfortable/awkward... I find that messed up narratives and poor dialogue to be funny/interesting, but when jokes fall flat, I just want to gtfo asap

This scene is kinda gold though:

@flower - The previously recommended Fateful Findings and Miami Connection are great candidates for funny movies that are arguably the worst ever made, but this one is another hidden gem that I found laughably terrible...

220px-A_Talking_Cat_%282013_film%29_poster.jpg

The film is one of several direct-to-video family films directed by David DeCoteau under the pseudonym Mary Crawford. It was shot in three days in the same mansion as director DeCoteau's 1313 series.[3] Eric Roberts' dialogue was recorded in 15 minutes.

@flower - The previously recommended Fateful Findings and Miami Connection are great candidates for funny movies that are arguably the worst ever made, but this one is another hidden gem that I found laughably terrible...

220px-A_Talking_Cat_%282013_film%29_poster.jpg

The film is one of several direct-to-video family films directed by David DeCoteau under the pseudonym Mary Crawford. It was shot in three days in the same mansion as director DeCoteau's 1313 series.[3] Eric Roberts' dialogue was recorded in 15 minutes.

Lolol, awesome. :laughing::tearsofjoy:

Lmao that's exactly it

"Am I not turtley enough for the turtle club?"

I will admit that sometimes I have a desire (only subconsciously explicable) to watch something that I am downright ashamed of- that has some sort of a primal allure. However, I don't once remember being satisfied by having done so... ;)

I will admit that sometimes I have a desire (only subconsciously explicable) to watch something that I am downright ashamed of- that has some sort of a primal allure. However, I don't once remember being satisfied by having done so... ;)

lol, yeah I experience that too sometimes.

I would lie if I said I've never been tempted to lay my hands on the notorious Freddy got fingered.

lol, yeah I experience that too sometimes.

I would lie if I said I've never been tempted to lay my hands on the notorious Freddy got fingered.

I remember watching an analysis video of that one a couple years ago that alleges that the movie is brilliant (IIRC an INTJ friend of mine asserted something similar):