I was vulnerable with him and he claimes I am putting pressure | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

I was vulnerable with him and he claimes I am putting pressure

I have died and resurrected many, many, times

I have lost a friend. It is almost like losing everything. Maybe he needs closure now, or maybe some form of dignified way to see you disappear from his life. The dynamics may be always different and mostly difficult to go from 8 year friend long distance to lover. If you see things you do not want, don't be so picky that you might live half your life alone like I. It gets lonely out there.

I have lost a friend. It is almost like losing everything. Maybe he needs closure now, or maybe some form of dignified way to see you disappear from his life. The dynamics may be always different and mostly difficult to go from 8 year friend long distance to lover. If you see things you do not want, don't be so picky that you might live half your life alone like I. It gets lonely out there.

Solid advice. The problem is that with this guy, i feel a sense of betrayal. He is simply too unreliable to keep around, probably the most unreliable of the guys I have dated recently. Needless to say, I have learned a lot from this, and many of you here, especially SpecialEdition, have offered great advice.

Artemesia,

You can't own his reactions. You can't ever make him decide to become emotionally available to you - would you like it if someone forced you to do so with them, at a time when you simply aren't ready?

I'm going to be very direct and frank here. Work on overcoming neediness.