I hate it when they have sex! | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

I hate it when they have sex!

Oh you all have me rolling my ass off...

I'm pretty sure the couple knows you know when they get it on and maybe since you haven't spoken up they don't think you mind.

Remember in "Rain Man" when Dustin Hoffman overheard Tom Cruise and his girlfriend having sex? He walks into the room and stands at the foot of the bed, and starts grunting like Tom Cruise until they overhear him. The guy is the loud one? WTF is up with that?

This is the most passive aggressive thread I've ever read. It's very entertaining, my advice is to confront the roommate before it happens again.

If the prior doesn't work,then drop a fish under his bed or in his car's hubcap.

This is the most passive aggressive thread I've ever read. It's very entertaining, my advice is to confront the roommate before it happens again.

In my opinion, talking to the roommate is the best idea too, that's why I +1'd Indy's post. My other suggestions were just jokes. Although, if the roommate was spoken to and continued to carry on the loud sexing, I would totally do the soundtrack thing :p

If the prior doesn't work,then drop a fish under his bed or in his car's hubcap.

Haha. He could explain "WHY" he's doing the things we've suggested, as he's doing them. That way, it wouldn't be passive-aggressive at all. Maybe that would be more appropriate. Of course, after he's spoken to the roommate about the situation.

Join them.