I am the only one who gets bored of posts over 8 lines long? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

I am the only one who gets bored of posts over 8 lines long?

This thread is infuriating.

Reactions: acd
What the fuck is the point of being on a forum if you don't actually READ the posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do read the posts! I mean when I go on a thread and it takes forever to get to the point I tend to lose interest and then find another thread!

If I post on a thread Ive read the majority of the posts on the thread,

You also sound pissed, Really pissed!

It just seems that you should have acknowledged that, when you join a forum, you might have to read for longer durations then a drunken text message.

It just seems that you should have acknowledged that, when you join a forum, you might have to read for longer durations then a drunken text message.

ah yield, I was simply inquiring about do all INFJ's dissect all the posts word for word? and as it turns out they dont, thought it was a E vs I thing with concentration, anyhows if its pissing you off that much,you dont have to read this thread!

I like the forum! was simply a random question and comments not meant to be taking to heart

This INFJ does. It's 12:30 am, do you really think I've got anything better to do?

I'll try to read a long post if the subject is interesting, but if I can't relate after a few lines I abandon it and move on.

Some of you write awesomely long posts...that are awesome.

This INFJ does. It's 12:30 am, do you really think I've got anything better to do?

I was out on the town from 8:30pm -11:30pm, and at the gym before that!

you can help me look up funny drunken texts if you bored

(303): (sent): DUDE! MY MOM GOT TAKEN BY ALIENS! (rec'd): lol wtf? (sent): don't LOL. its 3am and shes not home. this has NEVER happened! (rec'd): its cool i just got a txt from them saying she'll be home tmro. (sent): UR A F*CKIN LIAR! they cant speak english dumbass! (rec'd): iPhone translation. there's an app for that.

these ones arent that great!

Last edited:
I can't believe what I'm hearing. Even INFJs don't really read the forum posts with absolute scrutiny? It's the fucking ENFPs, fucking up this shit.

Sometimes you have to cut through the crap to get to anything substantial and most posters crank out masturbatory boring bullshit. Stroke your preverbially cock as long as it entertains me but if you're fucking boring I'll ignore you.

Last edited:
Sometimes you have to cut through the bullshit to get to anything substantial and most posters crank out self-masturbatory boring bullshit. Stroke your preverbially cock as long as it entertains me but if you're fucking boring I'll ignore you.

insightful! anyone want to respond?

whats your MBTI?

self-masturbatory boring bullshit?

any examples?

I do the self masturbatory thing sometimes. But only occasionally. I think.

For example people that take personal offense to broad accusations. Do you feel you fit into this category? I haven't been particularly moved by your posts smiffy but so far they fall marginally short of boring.

Last edited:
For example people that take personal offense to broad accusations. Do you feel you fit into this category? I haven't been particularity moved by your post smiffy but so far they fall marginally short of boring.

thank you! nah I don't take offence easily!

Let's test this:

Smiffy, you suck.