I am the only one who gets bored of posts over 8 lines long? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

I am the only one who gets bored of posts over 8 lines long?

Lol, okay, you passed. You don't suck by the way.

Lol, okay, you passed. You don't suck by the way.

ah don't worry! I can talk smack with the best of them, we can start a make fun of smiffy thread, or the king of typing smack thread!

grew up playing football the amount of insults you get is crazy so you learn how to take them,also been a teacher thick skin is essential

*Looking deeply into my soul ....... searching for answers ......... ah yes they are surfacing now ......... the answer is ........ it's ............
"Indeed, smiffy does suck!
There ya go!

I am terribly spacey so I wouldn't say bored, but it may not always "grab" my attention.
But hey, not a lot does.
But I like to post long stuff ^__^

Sorrehh....

Depends what mood I'm in. I'm pretty much a skimmer until I find something very interesting/intriguing.

INTJs seem to have the longest attention span, with INTP second. I remember seeing walls of text on INTPcentral. This forum is more manageable, especially with Shai and Slant keeping us from taking ourselves too seriously.

The ENFP personality does not lend itself well to forum-style communities. I saw a facebook discussion comparing the distribution of types to the size of their respective facebook groups. ESFP, despite being a very common type, had the smallest group. INTP and INFJ, despite being rare, had some of the largest groups. I'd think that ENFP was closer to small than large.

Last edited:
I get an almost sexual satisfaction when I see a massive post by a member who's posts I like reading. So no, the bigger the better.

I could not have said it better. Awesome.

*Looking deeply into my soul ....... searching for answers ......... ah yes they are surfacing now ......... the answer is ........ it's ............
"Indeed, smiffy does suck!
There ya go!

how did you know? oh please go into detail I need some bedtime sleeping!

Boredom stems from any line lacking relevant content, no matter if it is 1 line or 10.