Hypothetical Advice Thread | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Hypothetical Advice Thread

You realize the truth. There is no room...

Some people "climb the walls". Some are "lost between the cracks".
Some punch a hole or holes in the wall. Some beat their head into the wall. There is always room for learning, the best way out to be not studying. Why would one wish to leave a safehouse?
There has to be another topic....no room for error.

what if you woke up one day with the strong impulse that you were in the wrong body, living the wrong life? like somehow, in your sleep, you'd traded places with someone else across the globe, and everybody in your so called life - family, coworkers, friends - seemed like they were part of someone else's life? and when they called out your name - a name you now no longer identified with - it seemed like they were calling out to someone else? would you admit you had these impressions, or would you keep them to yourself for fear of being thought insane?

I would dye my hair and buy a convertible.

oh no, conflict coming

Dear Slant,

I really blew it this time... now I feel really horrible.

Last weekend I went to a party with my qife. While I was there, I met this really cute albino cat woman. She was actually there promoting Larry Niven's latest anthropomorphic romance novel. In reality she was a single mom with two kids. Her husband had left her a couple of years ago when he went off to work in the illegal copper smelting market. Anyway, she was kinda cute, and well, one thing led to another and we ended up hooking up in Larry's pantry.

Anyway, I thought it was just a one time thing. But then I get a call from my wife telling me that there's this middle aged woman in an albino cat suit sitting on my front porch crying.

What should I do? I'm afraid to go home. I don't think I'm going to be able to avoid conflict on this one....