Hypothetical Advice Thread

slant

Capitalist pig
Donor
Dec 30, 2008
MBTI
None
Under the suggestion of Black Swan.

This is where the interesting hypothetical problems are answered, that likely have never had a real resolution thought up for them before! It's entirely possible that these problems are so absurd and unlikely that they have no real solution.

Anyway, post your quite improbable hypothetical problems away here, as we will all try to ponder a creative solution.

How do I get out of a room with no door or window?

Create a teleportation machine.

It's an empty room, with no hole.

I got drunk the other night and had sex with an alien. He/she/it got me pregnant. Assuming I don't die during birth, what should I do with the babies?

Dig a tunnel.

New one: Is there a way to save myself if I fall from a 35-floor skyscraper?

This thread is shit because it doesn't offer any answers. Fail.

Anyway, post your quite improbable hypothetical problems away here, as we will all try to ponder a creative solution.

What advice would you give the guy with the crocodile problem?

I'd tell him to stop sending people down there! The crocodile is obviously eating the animal control people, so he's got to figure out what the animal control people are doing wrong. Install cameras inside of the basement and then send two animal control peoples down... when they don't come back, hurry and get the tape, rewind it, and look to see for the dumbass mistake they keep doing. It's also wise to send down your annoying siblings and or neighbor who always trims on your side of the bush down there, to look at the problem and ask for their advice while you swiftly lock them in there are turn off the videotape so no one knows you purposely killed them....

Without borrowing from the Grinch, and every other film variation thereof, what is your unique way of going about stealing Christmas?

Killing Mary before she births Christ. It's the only way to eliminate christmas once and for all.

And hey, most religions are defeated at that point too!

Two birds with one stone!

• TNT.
• Take the red pill.
• Jack-hammer away.
• Stay in one corner and let the weight, heat, and pressure on one edge over time deteriorate and weaken the area enough for you to peel the walls off.

I got drunk the other night and had sex with an alien. He/she/it got me pregnant. Assuming I don't die during birth, what should I do with the babies?
• Put them in foster homes in Mexico or Puerto Rico.
• Be the first human-alien parent, and be on Maury and Oprah. Spread the word about extraterrestrial relationships. Make millions.
• Get NASA/ESA Child Support.
• Move to a secluded island and raise them.

Dig a tunnel.

New one: Is there a way to save myself if I fall from a 35-floor skyscraper?
• Landing on a tree's branches.
• Land in trash container.
• Grabbing the edges of the building, hoping to get "hooked" by a flag pole or something.
• Grabbing telephone pole wires.
• Take off your shirt, dress, whatever right away and use it as a parachute to lessen the impact.

What advice would you give the guy with the crocodile problem?
• Michael J. Dundee

Without borrowing from the Grinch, and every other film variation thereof, what is your unique way of going about stealing Christmas?
• Merge Christmas Day with April Fools.
• Call PG&E and every other electrical company and tell them to cut off electricity for the holidays.
• Make congress, states, the UN and world powers ban the color red, green, white, reindeers, and old fat Lenscrafter

Reactions: Lune Froide
Timeless, did you know that you are fantastic?

How do you close the door on a future century, long before it begins, without ending the world before then?

Last edited: