Hurricane Harvey affects Texas | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Hurricane Harvey affects Texas

I'm an introvert, I don't like the limelight. I would take back what I said if it would keep me out of the limelight. And no, my feelings are not hurt, so you can just forget about that.

Would you like to be blocked, because that is where you are headed if you keep this up. I'm not interested in your over rational philosophy on life, leave me the fuck alone.
Blocking me is your choice not mine. Do what you like.
Staying out of the limelight may not be an option for you now. People are going to LOVE you here.

Blocking me is your choice not mine. Do what you like.
Staying out of the limelight may not be an option for you now. People are going to LOVE you here.

Mhm. You seem to have a problem with this place. Tell me about it.

Mhm. You seem to have a problem with this place. Tell me about it.
My voice will get drowned out by those telling you that this place has a problem with me.
Btw welcome.

Please take the political Discussion to another thread. Thanks so much!

Gale you said nothing of this from the first political post. What's changed?

My voice will get drowned out by those telling you that this place has a problem with me.
Btw welcome.

As much as I'd like to help you out, I can't because:

So please don't bring up irrelevant discussion in the thread anymore.

Tell you what, I got ahead of myself by bringing politics into the thread. I will consider myself to have radio silence in this thread until at least the political discussion is completely dead. And I am asking you to not bring drama in here, I don't need that shit.

So let's call it a truce and both of us can just avoid this thread in the near future.

As much as I'd like to help you out, I can't because:

So please don't bring up irrelevant discussion in the thread anymore.

Tell you what, I got ahead of myself by bringing politics into the thread. I will consider myself to have radio silence in this thread until at least the political discussion is completely dead. And I am asking you to not bring drama in here, I don't need that shit.

So let's call it a truce and both of us can just avoid this thread in the near future.
Gale is a person of excellent character whose heart is in the right place. She is simply stating forum rules, not of her making.

So, anyway....

I've been wondering how everyone/anyone on the forum who is from Texas is fairing. Hope you are all safe, and your families are safe.

5cca96a0-8a10-11e7-9d22-3778527262bf_AP_17238082221874.jpg

5701a32c-6790-4bc8-94ba-53bccf7cf8c7_800.jpg

d1017fbf-af3a-4e6f-bf8d-3ce04425c190_800.jpg

6aedadb7-eba9-49da-a6ac-7af09af28add_800.jpg

get

https://www.yahoo.com/news/live-updates-texas-braces-hurricane-harvey-193429743.html

EH will you ever stop acting like a bratty baby?

Agree with @Asa, it would be good to hear from Texas forum members.

Reactions: Happy Phantom
Agree with @Asa, it would be good to hear from Texas forum members.

I'm here in East Texas directly north of Beaumont by an hour or so and we are fine. We filled large dog food bags with sand on our place yesterday (25 or so) and placed them strategically in case of heavy heavy rains. We get those here and I've seen the water get up right to the front door with other issues as well. The sand bags worked great so far during one gully washer of a rain. :D :D
We've had two tornado warnings and now it's just down to Thunderstorms and heavy downpours.

Now the storm is predicted to rain itself out in place. So.... we are safe and sound....and a little bit wet. :D

Just a few minutes ago I was watching the rain pour down and it hit me that Water from the Gulf of Mexico was being swept up in to the air and then dropped on to my back yard. That's like 100's of miles....and I think it's way cool.

Thanks to all of you for your best wishes, thoughts, and prayers.

I'm here in East Texas directly north of Beaumont by an hour or so and we are fine. We filled large dog food bags with sand on our place yesterday (25 or so) and placed them strategically in case of heavy heavy rains. We get those here and I've seen the water get up right to the front door with other issues as well. The sand bags worked great so far during one gully washer of a rain. :D :D
We've had two tornado warnings and now it's just down to Thunderstorms and heavy downpours.

Now the storm is predicted to rain itself out in place. So.... we are safe and sound....and a little bit wet. :D

Just a few minutes ago I was watching the rain pour down and it hit me that Water from the Gulf of Mexico was being swept up in to the air and then dropped on to my back yard. That's like 100's of miles....and I think it's way cool.

Thanks to all of you for your best wishes, thoughts, and prayers.
I'm glad to hear you are alright <3

Houston is just starting to flood and it will continue to worsen the next couple of days. The storm may not have much "punch" left but it's still got tons of water.