How would you react if . . . | Page 12 | INFJ Forum

How would you react if . . .

get in my time machine, go to next week, and see what happened.

if you discovered on the plane to another country that you had left your kids alone in the house?

Freak out!! And then call someone to go check on them and watch them while I was gone as soon as possible.

What would you do if your child disappeared from a plane?

Freak out and search desparately for them while bitching at the staff for not keeping an eye on a minor.

How would you react if some random person walked up to you, took off their shirt and rubbed bacon all over themselves, calmly put their shirt back on and walk away?

Reactions: bamf
Tweet about it, and tell all my friends.

How would you react if you woke up one day to find yourself with permanently pointy 3 inch long nipples?

I would feel very upset.

How would you react if you suddenly noticed that your thoughts are in a different unfamiliar to you language?

Amused. (Sometimes, just for a moment, English words if they're repeated rapidly can sound completely alien to me.)
How would you react if you went to sleep in your own home and awoke in a stranger's home?

I would be terrified!

How would you react if you took home a one night stand and in the morning realised they had wet the bed?

Last edited:
I would clean the bed and sleep at theirs next time.

How would you react if someone served you the wrong desert in a restaurant?

If someone served me a wrong desert in a restaurant, I would eat half of it, then complain and get my other desert for free.

How would you react if someone told you that you reminded them of a unicorn wearing a sombrero?

Compliment them on their fine observational skills (and then go find a sombrero :p)

How would you react if Dr Dolittle stopped by for a visit, on an elephant?

Go along for a ride, and ask him numerous questions about how his ability works.

How would you react if all the fast food restaurants in the world were shut down?

Happy, then make a new, better one, and profit. /money

How would you react if everything inside your mind are appearing in the world?

Think only of handsome men

How would you react if you woke up and found out you were the opposite sex?

The obvious ;D, then piss off my friends by trying it on with them. Then buy shoes, i love shoes.

What would you do if you where eating a yummy pie, only to see you are eating your Grandmas face?

Reactions: Nixie
Close my eyes

What would you do if you found a duffel bag of cash?

Kill everyone around me for fear of theft. Or if alone leave no trace.

How would you react to nuclear breakfast?

Reactions: Nixie
Push the damn button and pass the toast!

What would you do if you only had one week to live?

Tell everyone I love not to fear and kill my enemies. That and finally get to play my guitar on a hill.

What would you do if you saw a man grin to much?

Cover my cleavage.

How would you react if you woke up covered head to toe in glitter?

Wonder what was going on in his mind that was so amusing

What would you do if you found out you were really adopted?

OH no! @Elowen; beat me! LOL

Edit: Call you sparkles ho!

What would you do if you found out you were really adopted?